As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Orbit #ad
Orbit 62034 Mechanical Watering Hose Timer, Colors May Vary #adOrbit #ad
- Conserve water: never forget to turn your water off again. Durable high impact construction. Easiest timer to use: works just like an egg timer! Set the perfect time for your watering needs, anywhere from 15 to 120 minutes.
Oversized dial with comfort grip for easy use. Timed watering up to 120 minutes. Durable construction: Quality materials to ensure it will last season after season without the worry of rust or corrosion. Oversized dial: easy-to-set dial with a comfort grip makes setting the timer simple even with gloved or wet hands.
No batteries required. This timer will shut the water off for you. Easy attachment: Ergonomic swivel installs quickly and easily to your faucet. Manual water override: Quick and easy access to water without having to remove the timer. Product specifications: No batteries required. Saves water in drought conditions.
2. Orbit #ad
Orbit 62041 Metal Mechanical Watering Timer #adOrbit #ad
- Oversized dial colors may vary: red or green with comfort grip for easy use and a large, ergonomic swivel for easy faucet attachment. No batteries required - simply turn the dial to set the watering duration and let it go.
High-flow design allows 20 percent more water flow than standard mechanical timers, helping you water your plants with much greater ease and efficiency.
Timer will stop watering after the set duration. Timed watering up to 120 minutes, with manual water override capability, to fit a wide variety of watering needs for your lawn, plants and gardens. Only metal mechanical timer on the market - built with heavy-duty metal materials for durability, strength and years of reliable watering.
3. Gilmour #ad
Gilmour 820054-1001 Mechanical Water Timer, Gray #adGilmour #ad
- Single outlet to run one hose or watering tool. 2-year warranty. Metal easy-swivel coupling for a quick and durable connection to your spigot and hose. Automatically turns water off after designated run time. Manually set run time 1 to 120 minutes for easy watering.
4. Orbit #ad
2 Pack, 62034, Orbit Mechanical Garden Water Timer for Hose Faucet Watering #adOrbit #ad
- It must be manually started for each use. Oversized dial with comfort grip for easy use. No batteries required. Durable high-impact construction. The mechanical operation requires no batteries and makes this one of the easiest and quickest timers to use.
Timed watering can be set from 15 to 120 minutes. Ergonomic swivel for easy hose attachment. Twist the dial to the desired watering duration up to 120 minutes and the timer will turn itself off. Features a manual water override for faucet use without removal. This is a manual timer. It works just like an egg timer.
5. Nelson #ad
Nelson 856604-1001 Water Mechanical Timer #adNelson #ad
- No batteries required. Metal easy swivel coupling with ergonomic grip. Mechanically operated timer; no batteries required.
Brass ergo swivel coupling. Manual Watering. Run time from 1 to 120 minutes. Automatically turns water off. 2 functions: timed automatic "off", manual "on". Timed Watering.
|Warranty||One year warranty|
6. Melnor #ad
Yellow, Melnor 65030-AMZ Mechanical Timer with 2 Plastic Filter Washers Set, Black #adMelnor #ad
- Set to water for up to 2 hours. 2 extra filter washers included for a leak-free seal. Water automatically shuts off after running for selected amount of time. Manual on/off feature to use the faucet when you need it. We stand behind our products. Backed by a melnor 2 Year Limited.
7. Orbit Underground #ad
Bosch Garden and Watering 9301GT Mechanical Water Timer #adOrbit Underground #ad
- Comes with a swivel nut for easy connection to hose. Green thumb, mechanical water timer. Also has a manual on-off. Provides continuous watering for up to 2 hours, with automatic shut off. Full flow outlet for advanced sprinkler performance.
8. Raindrip #ad
Raindrip R675CT Analog 3-Dial Water Timer, 1, Multi #adRaindrip #ad
- Aa alkaline batteries 2 not included. Easy-to-program and attaches to any outdoor faucet, standard drip tubing, or garden hose. Fail safe to off when battery level becomes low.
Low battery indicator. Solenoid and diaphragm valve on/off control. Program retained when batteries are replaced if changed within 15 seconds. Must have minimum PSI for unit to work properly.
9. Gardena #ad
GARDENA 31169 Mechanical Water Timer With flow Control #adGardena #ad
- You win more free time and have a lush, healthy plants. Easy to operate - the watering duration of the GARDENA Water Timer can be set with the large rotary knob.
Flexible watering duration - The watering duration can be flexibly selected between five and 120 minutes. Automatic and time-saving irrigation - with the garDENA Water Timer, green garden and beautiful, your garden will be reliably and conveniently watered.
5 year warranty. This makes it easy to retrieve water, as much and for as long as desired. It's totally easy. Permanent flow - the water timer can also be set to permanent flow.
10. Instapark #ad
Instapark MWT-08 Outdoor Garden Hose End Automatic Shut-Off Mechanical Water Timer 2 Pack #adInstapark #ad
- Features manual bypass setting for faucet use without removal. Has an easy-to-use and easy-to-read manual/mechanical dial. Works with water pressure range from 15 to 120 PSI.
Mechanical water timer automatically shuts off water after time runs out with a maximum run time of 120 minutes, no batteries are required. Compatible with any garden hose faucet with a ¾” GHS Garden Hose Standard thread.