As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. BEYONDROOTS #ad
Certified Organic Non GMO Herb Seeds, 10 Medicinal Herbs Seed Packets, Herbal Tea Seeds Variety Pack, Gifts for Tea Lovers #adBEYONDROOTS #ad
- The organic seed varieties are USDA Certified Organic by MOFGA or Oregon Tilth. Grow your own tea garden - your indoor plant seeds collection includes 10 eco reusable plant markers, leaf fennel seeds, 10 Non-GMO seeds for planting, and an exclusive eBook with growing tips and recipes. Grow live indoor gardening plants like a mint plant or basil plant to make the perfect cup of soothing herbal tea.
100% non-gmo and most are organic seeds - our seeds are packaged in the usa and all varieties are 100% non-GMO. Gardening gift for tea lovers - this herbal tea seed set is a unique gift, baby showers, or housewarmings.
High quality seeds - we stand behind our seeds with our 1 Year Grow Guarantee*. If you plant the seeds as suggested and they don't sprout, we will replace your seeds. All seeds have been tested for quality with germination rates matching or higher than USDA standards and sealed for freshness.
Watch as your heirloom seeds grow into a lush indoor garden. Herb seeds variety for tea - this indoor garden set is perfect for hydroponic seeds or planting conventionally. These plant seeds can be grown in the comfort of your own home. With designer-created packaging, bridal showers, perfect for all occasions including birthdays, your gift is ready to go - no gift wrapping required!. Variety pack: chamomile seeds, lemon balm seeds, lavender seeds, dandelion Seeds, Mint Seeds, Sage Seeds, Echinacea Seeds, Holy Basil Seeds, Calendula Seeds - 850+ seeds with 6 organic seed varieties!.
2. Zellajake Farm and Garden #ad
Spearmint Seeds Pick Size to 1OZ Bulk Herb Spear Mint Easy Grow #320 625 Seeds, or .05 Gram #adZellajake Farm and Garden #ad
- Sunlight increases the production of the essential oils that give the plant it's wonderful smell and taste so if you intend to use it make sure it has plenty of light. It is very happy in moist soils so heavy clay and soils that retain water well are idea. If growing in sandy soil if the area does not get intermittent rain some water will need to be added.
Seeds should emerge within 10 to 15 days at room temperature or slightly warmer 68 to 75°F. Spearmint likes sunlight. Transplant into the garden or container when they have at least 2 sets of true leaves.
Spearmint seeds || free shipping || NON GMO. It can grow in partial shade but it tend to be lanky. Spearmint, or spear mint binomial mentha spicata, china etc. Common mint, lamb mint and mackerel mint, and south america, also known as garden mint, is a species of mint native to much of Europe and Asia Middle East, synonym Mentha viridis, Himalayas, and naturalized in parts of northern and western Africa, North America, as well as various oceanic islands.
It is a very resilient plant and can grow on almost any soil type with only a little water. It can tolerate fairly acidic soils but will also grow well in an alkaline environment. Growing from seed. However in areas where days are long and hot a little afternoon shade would be beneficial.
3. Outsidepride #ad
Outsidepride Spearmint, 10000 Seeds #adOutsidepride #ad
- Sowing rate: 3 - 5 seeds per plant. Company. No other company on this listing is selling our seed. Bloom color: Lavender. Usda zones: 4 - 9. 12 - 36 inch perennial. Outsidepride is a family owned U. S.
4. Sow Right Seeds #ad
Non-GMO Heirloom Seeds, Indoors or Outdoor; Great Gardening Gift 1, Sow Right Seeds, Instructions to Plant and Grow an Herbal Tea Garden, Mint Seed for Planting #adSow Right Seeds #ad
- Easy to grow -- instructions included on each packet with additional growing tips, etc. Fresh or dried leaves create lovely herbal tea both hot and iced. Spreads vigorously; easier to control when grown in a container.
Minimum of 100 mg per packet. In the “how to” section of our website. Safe seed -- sow right seeds has taken the Safe Seed Pledge and sells only Non-GMO heirloom seeds that are safe for you and your family.
Beautiful - large packet of mint seeds mentha spicata; popular and easy-to-grow perennial with intense, desserts, cool-tasting leaves used in drinks, salads, and teas. Plus we are available to answer your questions as well.
If these seeds don’t germinate, recipes, harvest instructions, we will happily make it right for you. Grow your own tea -- mint leaves are easy to grow and add variety to your kitchen. Try some in your lemonade for a cooling, refreshing taste. Indoor and outdoor - a carefully selected variety that can easily be grown indoors in your kitchen or outdoors in the garden.
5. Hapwinc #ad
2000+ Lemon Mint Seeds Green Leaf Herb Heirloom & Non-GMO Mentha Citrata Seeds Yerba Buena Seeds for Home Garden Planting #adHapwinc #ad
- Exposure: full sun - light shade / soil: Alkaline soils, widely adaptable / hardiness zones: 3-10 / Moisture: Well-drained, average moisture. Plant has a distinctive citrus or lemony scent when the leaves are rubbed or crushed.
A carefully selected variety to plant inside your kitchen or outdoors. Highly attractive to pollinators, bees, and butterflies. Easy to grow and harvest from seed.
2000 grains lemon mint seeds, showy perennial boasts colorful flowers and fragrant foliage. Lemon mint grows to a mature height of about 12 to 24 inches tall with beautiful mauve flowers on upright stems. Non-gmo open-pollinated lemon mint seeds. Simply start for beginner and experienced gardeners. Traditionally used to aid in digestion, relieve coughs and treat headaches.
6. Sow Right Seeds #ad
Sow Right Seeds, Non-GMO Heirloom Seeds, Peppermint Seeds for Planting, Full Instructions for Easy Planting and Growing an Herbal Tea Garden, Indoors or Outdoor; Great Gardening Gift #adSow Right Seeds #ad
- Beautiful -- full color packet of peppermint mentha piperita seeds. If these seeds don’t germinate, etc. Indoor or outdoor - we have carefully selected a variety that can be grown indoors in your kitchen or outdoors in the garden.
On our "sow Successful" blog. Minimum of 100 mg per packet. Safe seed -- sow right seeds has taken the Safe Seed Pledge and sells only Non-GMO heirloom seeds that are safe for you and your family.
Plus, recipes, we will happily make it right for you. Peppermint is a popular herb with strong aromatic taste used in many dishes and herbal teas. The dried leaves create lovely taste in herbal tea both hot and iced.
Peppermint is a staple perennial to plant in your herb garden. Easy to grow -- instructions included on each packet with additional growing tips, harvest instructions, we are available to answer all your questions. Try some in your lemonade for a cooling, refreshing taste. Grow your own tea -- peppermint leaves are easy to grow and add variety to your kitchen.
7. Bonnie Plants #ad
4 Pack, Part Shade, Great for Indoors, Pet Friendly, Low Light, Bonnie Plants Spearmint Live Edible Aromatic Herb Plant #adBonnie Plants #ad
- Can handle light frosts. Strong, minty flavor and fragrance. Ideal for both hot and cold drinks. Crush leaves to release flavor. Plant in containers, as Mint spreads quickly and can otherwise take over.
|Brand||Bonnie Plants #ad|
|Manufacturer||Bonnie Plants #ad|
8. Harley Seeds #ad
Lemon Mint & Lemon Balm Melissa Seeds Heirloom Non-GMO. The Seeds are Mixed!!!, Please Read! This is A Mix!!! 100+ Mint Mix 4 Varieties: Peppermint, Spearmint #adHarley Seeds #ad
- Please read! this is a mix!!! seeds are mixed!!! this is a mix!!! seeds are not individually packaged according to variety but are packaged in one envelope for this listing, Lemon Mint & Lemon Balm Melissa Seeds, Spearmint, please see other listings for individual varieties.
Mint seeds are very smal!!!! i send 3-4 timers more seeds than you paid for. It is essential to follow the planting instructions! The seeds are fresh and tested before sale.
If the soil is colder than 70F, the seeds will rot and die. Keep moist, not letting the seeds dry out between watering. Do not cover the seeds with soil! if you over water, the seeds will rot and die.
Please keep the container covered with a plastic bag on the top of the fridge where the room temperature is higher, therefore the soil temperature is good for germination. Please note that the soil temperature should be at least 70F for proper germination. Mint mix 4varieties: Peppermint, Heirloom NON-GMO.
9. Mountain Valley Seed Company #ad
1000 Seeds, Peppermint Herb Garden Seeds, Non-GMO, Perennial Herbal Gardening for Mint Tea and Culinary Applications, Heirloom #adMountain Valley Seed Company #ad
- Peppermint herb seeds - 1000 Seeds - Mentha x piperita. Seeds for: Herb Gardening. Mountain valley seed Company Brand - Premium Quality Seeds. Days to full maturity: 77-84 -- perennial -- USDA Hardiness Zone: 3-7. Non-gmo - heirloom - open Pollinated - High Germination Rate.