As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Outsidepride #ad
5 LBS, Outsidepride Red Clover Seed: Nitro-Coated, Inoculated #adOutsidepride #ad
- In usda zones 3 - 10 and can be grown as a perennial clover. Outsidepride's clovers are coated and inoculated for better germination and establishment. Red clover has many uses including cover crops, pasture mixtures, food plots, hay, silage, and other uses which makes it the most widespread clover seed used today.
Medium red clover seeds are non-gmo and ready to plant across the U. S. Red clover is extremely attractive to insects and bumble bees are the main pollinator. Sow seeds at 1/2 pound per 1, 000 square feet or 8 to 16 pounds per acre.
2. Outsidepride #ad
Inoculated, 5 LBS, Outsidepride Crimson Clover Seed: Nitro-Coated #adOutsidepride #ad
- Our crimson seed is coated and inoculated for optimum germination and growth. Sow seeds at 1/2 - 3/4 lb per 1, 000 square feet or 20 to 30 lbs per acre. These heirloom seeds are non-gmo and open pollinated.
Crimson clover is an annual grown for cover crops, wildlife food plots, soil erosion control, silage, forage, and many other uses. Crimson clover is grown all across the United States as an annual clover and does not get excessively tall. Rest assured these are quality seeds.
3. Seed Needs #ad
Crimson Clover Trifolium incarnatum 4,000 Open Pollinated Seeds, Seed Needs #adSeed Needs #ad
- Intended for the current and the following growing season. You will find that honeybees, butterflies & hummingbirds will cling to these beauties. Crimson clover is a beautiful flowering legume that produces crimson red florets. All seeds are produced from open pollinated plants, stored in a temperature controlled facility and constantly moved out due to popularity.
The foliage is green and appealing to the eye, measuring 24 to 36 inches tall. Quality crimson clover seeds packaged by seed needs.
The flower heads are roughly 1 to 2. 5 inches in length and a good 3/4 inch to an inch wide. Crimson clover is categorized as an annual cover crop. All clover seeds sold by seed needs are non-gmo based seed products and are intended for the current & the following growing season.
Annuals will establish themselves from seed, growing quickly and blooming profusely through the warm months of Summer. Crimson clover flowers are known to produce an abundance of nectar, bumblebees, attracting all sorts of beneficial insects to the garden. Packets are 3. 25" wide by 4. 50" tall and come with a full colored illustration on the front side, as well as detailed sowing instructions on the reverse.
4. Country Creek #ad
Microgreen for Sprouting, Gardening, Red Clover, Microgreens, Sprouts, Organic Red Clover Sprouting Seeds, 1 Lb Resealable Bag, Food Storage #adCountry Creek #ad
- Non gmo, organic red Clover Sprouting Seeds. Resealable Container--Country Creek Brand. Perfect for growing Sprouts, Microgreens, Food Storage & More. High germination Rate. Long shelf Life.
5. Eretz #ad
Willamette Valley, Oregon Grown 5lbs, Red Clover Legume Seed by Eretz #adEretz #ad
- In some instances is a good attractant for wildlife such as deer, elk, rabbit, horses, etc. Over 99% pure seed, weed and other crop seed free! Authentic willamette Valley, Oregon USA grown seed! Great nitrogen affixent, meadows, while adding color to pastures, etc.
Honey bee attractant. Also excellent cover crop and good for erosion control. Makes a healthy forage crop for cows, and other domestic animals.
6. Sweet Yards Seed Co. #ad
Sweet Yards Seed Co. Crimson Clover Seeds – Extra Large Packet – Over 5,000 Open Pollinated Non-GMO Seeds – Trifolium incarnatum #adSweet Yards Seed Co. #ad
- Premium packaging designed for optimal seed storage, with full planting instructions and reusable zipper - Great for gift giving! Guaranteed to grow! – we want everyone to be a successful gardener, and we’re always here with personal gardening advice.
If you have any issue with our seeds, we’ll refund or replace them no questions asked! Nitrogen fixing wildflower will not only provide beautiful red blooms, but also add additional nitrogen to improve your garden’s soil! The freshest seeds available lead to high germination rates, making your gardening easy, successful, and fun!.
Extra large packet contains over 1 full ounce of pure live seeds 5, 000+ seeds! - Enough to cover 100 square feet.
7. Country Creek #ad
4 Ounces, Sprouts, Resealable Bag, Red Clover, Microgreens, Gardening, Microgreen for Sprouting, Food Storage, Organic Red Clover Sprouting Seeds #adCountry Creek #ad
- High germination Rate. Perfect for growing Sprouts, Microgreens, Food Storage & More. Resealable Container--Country Creek Brand. Long shelf Life. Non gmo, organic red Clover Sprouting Seeds.
8. Country Creek #ad
8 Ounces, Microgreen for Sprouting, Red Clover, Food Storage, Sprouts, Microgreens, Resealable Bag, Gardening, Organic Red Clover Sprouting Seeds #adCountry Creek #ad
- Non gmo, organic red Clover Sprouting Seeds. High germination Rate. Resealable Container--Country Creek Brand. Perfect for growing Sprouts, Microgreens, Food Storage & More. Long shelf Life.
9. Handy Pantry #ad
Edible Seed, Hydroponics, Gardening, Organic Red Clover Sprouting Seeds -2.5 Lbs- Red Sweet Clover Seed for Sprouting, Salad Greens, Food Storage & More #adHandy Pantry #ad
- Handy pantry brand. Backed with personalized, US based customer service. Sprouting profile: yield 1-7; soak 8 - 12 hours; Difficulty = Easy; Harvest 5 - 6 days. Let us help you grow! Rich in nutrients: vitamins a, zinc, phosphorus, magnesium, B, and K, Amino Acids, Potassium, E, Carotene, Iron, C, Calcium, Protein.
Multi-purpose: perfect for sprouting, survival food storage, cooking, gardening, microgreens, growing salad sprouts, and more. Red clover sprouting seeds - certified organic By OTCO - High Germination Rate - Long Shelf Life - Microbial Tested.