As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Propiconazole #ad
Select Source Propiconazole 14.3 Pint Select Fungicide #adPropiconazole #ad
- Description: propiconazole 14. 3 select provides preventative and curative control of many turfgrass and ornamental diseases. Benefits: excellent residual control, low odor formulation, low use rates, high tank mix compatibility, labeled both turf and ornamental applications, and both for foliar and systemic properties.
Diseases controlled: dollar spot, zoysia patch, fusarium patch, summer patch, rust, anthracnose, spring dead spot, gray Leafspot, Brown Patch, Stripe Smut, poa patch, Melting Out, Take-All Patch, Red Thread, powdery mildew, Yellow Patch, Leaf Spot, snowmold gray, Pink Patch, Necrotic Ring Spot, Dichondra Rust.
Without ergosterol, the fungal cellular growth is stopped. Use sites: golf course, landscape Ornamentals, Residential Lawns, Commercial Lawns, and Nursery. By disrupting fungal growth at the earliest possible stage, the impact and effects of the disease is minimized. Propiconazole 14. 3 select inhibits the incorporation of ergosterol into the growing fungal cell membranes.
2. Propiconazole #ad
Propiconazole 83013365 14.3 32oz Fungicide, White #adPropiconazole #ad
- Use sites: nursery, golf Courses, Turf, Trees, landscape, Tree Injection. Excellent tank mix partner with most other fungicides.
Effective against: rusts, zoysia patch, summer patch, Anthracnose, Brown Patch, gray leaf spot, pink & gray snowmolds, Dollar Spot, Leaf Spot, Powdery Mildew. Mode of action: locally systemic mode of action for long-lasting disease control.
Formulation: microemulsion formulation for less odor, better tank stability and excellent plant coverage. Propiconizole 14. 3: provides economical, trees, broad-spectrum disease control for cool and warm season grasses, shrubs and flowers.
3. Scotts #ad
Fast Acting, 10 lb., Treats up to 5,000 sq. ft., Scotts DiseaseEx Lawn Fungicide, Fungus Control #adScotts #ad
- Fast acting: starts working in 24 hours of treatment; the systemic fungicide formula controls common broad spectrum diseases for up to 4 weeks. Prevents and controls: this lawn fungus treatment is preventative when used on lawns to control brown spots and rings before they appear, and curative when applied on lawns showing signs of disease.
Ft. People and pets may re-enter treated area after application.
Bag can treat up to 5, 000 sq. Use with confidence: apply this lawn fungus control with a Scotts spreader at a uniform coverage; a 10 lb. Cures 26 lawn disease types: offers broad spectrum disease prevention and control against Brown Patch, Powdery Mildew, Stem and Stripe Rust, Necrotic Ring Spot, Summer Patch, Red Thread, Yellow Patch and more listed diseases.
Don't let brown spots or mildew block your path to a beautiful yard; Scotts DiseaseEx Lawn Fungicide is a fast-acting formula that stops and prevents 26 common lawn-blemishing diseases.
4. Propiconazole #ad
Propiconazole 14.3 Generic Banner MAXX 1 Gallon #adPropiconazole #ad
- Benefits: microemulsion formulation for less odor, better tank stability and excellent plant coverage. Use sites: nursery, turf, Golf Courses, Trees, landscape, Tree Injection. Active ingredient: Propiconazole 14.
3%. Effective against: rusts, dollar spot, brown patch, Zoysia Patch, Leaf Spot, gray leaf spot, Pink & Gray Snowmolds, summer patch, Anthracnose, Powdery Mildew. Excellent tank mix partner with most other fungicides. Long lasting: locally systemic mode of action for long-lasting disease control.
5. BIOADVANCED #ad
BIOADVANCED 701270A Effective Fungicide with Disease Prevention Fungus Control for Lawns, Ready-to-Spray, 32-Ounce #adBIOADVANCED #ad
- Rainproof protection: systemic fungicide is absorbed by grass and will not wash off. Disease control: fungicide controls red thread, brown patch, rust, dollar spot, and other listed diseases.
Fungicide: fungus control for lawns cures and prevents listed lawn diseases. 30 day protection: protects against lawn diseases for up to a month. Treats up to 5, 000 sq ft.
|Manufacturer||SBM Life Science #ad|
6. Bonide #ad
BRNSTBLSUP, 16 oz, BONIDE PRODUCTS INC 148 Infuse Systemic Disease Control Fungicide Concentrate #adBonide #ad
- Won't wash away - fungicide is absorbed into the plant ensuring it can't be washed off by rain or sprinklers after the spray has dried. Flexible application - apply to your garden by using a pump-up sprayer, water style sprayer, or dial-style hose-end sprayer.
Consider treating early in the season. Controls a variety of diseases - infuse prevents and stops black spot, brown patch, snow mold, dollar spot, rust, leaf spot, powdery mildew, and many more.
For certain diseases, Infuse can work for up to 4 weeks. Use at first sign - this product is highly effective when it is used to prevent diseases or applied at the first sign of disease.
It is also proven to encourage turf rooting and improve color in woody shrubs. Remember to read the label directions and follow accordingly before application. Total coverage of lawn - provides a broad spectrum of disease control for roses, shrubs, trees, flowers, lawns, and multiple other garden plants.
|Manufacturer||Arett Sales - LG #ad|
7. Spectracide #ad
32 fl oz, Spectracide Immunox Fungus Plus Insect Control For Lawns, Ready-to-Spray #adSpectracide #ad
- Kills harmful insects on contact: kills harmful insects including ants, sod webworms, fleas, brown dog ticks and more. Kills listed major lawn diseases and fungus: prevents and controls black spot, brown patch, rust, powdery mildew and other listed diseases.
Treats 2, 500 sq ft: this product treats 2, 500 square feet. Rainproof in hours: spectracide Immunox fungus plus insect control for lawns can’t be washed off by rain. Quick flip sprayer: the easy-to-use sprayer works at the flip of a switch.
|Manufacturer||United Industries #ad|
8. Garden Safe #ad
Ready-to-Spray, Garden Safe BrandFungicide3 Concentrate, 28-Ounce #adGarden Safe #ad
- Insecticide/fungicide/miticide: Three garden products in one! Quickflip hose-end sprayer: Just connect to your garden hose – no mixing required. For use on: roses, ornamental trees and shrubs, flowers, houseplants, fruits and vegetables.
For organic gardening: can be used up to day of harvest – OMRI Organic Materials Review Institute Listed. May be used as a dormant spray: Controls overwintering eggs of listed insect types.
|Brand||Garden Safe #ad|
|Manufacturer||United Industries #ad|
9. Scotts #ad
2 Lb., Seed and Soil Amendment with Protectant and Tackifier, Repairs Pet Spots, Mulch, Scotts EZ Seed Dog Spot Repair Sun and Shade #adScotts #ad
- Grass seed: scotts best high performance grass seed with protectant to help keep seedlings safe from harmful diseases that can attack newly planted areas. Soil amendment: special salt neutralizer that helps repair areas in your lawn burned by dog urine.
Includes a tackifier that helps keep seed from washing away. Mulch: absorbs 6x its weight in water and expands to surround the seed in a moist protective layer. Combination mulch, seed, and soil amendment specially designed to repair pet damage and grow grass anywhere.
|Manufacturer||Scotts Miracle Gro #ad|