As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. JF oakes #ad
JF oakes Pro Pest Pantry Moth & Beetle Traps 2 Pre-Baited Traps #adJF oakes #ad
- Please note- the date on the product is a manufacturing date and not an expiration date. The traps are good two years past the Manufacturing Date.
2. JF oakes #ad
Pro-Pest Pantry Moth Traps, 6 Ready to Use Pre-baited Traps #adJF oakes #ad
- 6 - pre-baited Pheromone Traps. Last for up to 60 Days. Easy to use and Extremely Effective. Attracts and captures Flour, Pantry and Birdseed Moths. Ready-to-use, Non-Toxic Pesticide Free.
3. Pro-Pest #ad
8 Ready to Use Pre-baited Traps 4 Packs of 2 Traps, Pro-Pest Pantry Moth Traps #adPro-Pest #ad
- Ready-to-use, Non-Toxic Pesticide Free. Easy to use and Extremely Effective. 8 - pre-baited pheromone Traps - 4 packs of 2 traps. Attracts and captures Flour, Pantry and Birdseed Moths. Last for up to 60 Days.
4. JF oakes #ad
ProPest Pheronet Pantry Pest Trap J F Oakes Pantry Pests -1 Trap #adJF oakes #ad
- How to use: to use this trap simply remove the release paper on the trap to expose the glue. The. Indian meal moths, almond Moths, mediterranean Flour Moths, Raisin Moths and Cigarette Beetles.
|Brand||JF oakes #ad|
|Manufacturer||J F Oakes #ad|
5. Pro-Pest #ad
Set of Two, 1 X Pantry Moth Traps #adPro-Pest #ad
- Moth pheromones. The traps are designed to capture pantry moths including Plodia, Tobacco, & Lasioderma : Indian Meal Moths, Almond Moths, Mediterranean Flour Moths, Ephestia, Raisin Moths and Cigarette Beetles.
Pantry pest traps protect grain based foods such as cereals, pet and bird food, meal and pasta, flour, popcorn and more.
6. Black Flag #ad
White, Black Flag 100534416 Pantry Pest Trap, 2-Count #adBlack Flag #ad
- Contains attractant: Attracts and traps moths and other pests. Use indoors: place in common moth problem areas, such as kitchen cabinets, pantries, basements or garages. Guaranteed: Guaranteed to work or your money back.
No killing agents: safe for use in kitchens, pantries and other food storage areas where pantry pests may be a problem. Easy disposal: check the trap weekly and replace if full; discard after 3 months.
|Brand||Black Flag #ad|
|Manufacturer||United Industries #ad|
7. Pro-Pest #ad
Pro-Pest Pantry Moth Traps, 6 Ready to Use Pre-Baited Traps, 3 Packs of 2 Traps #adPro-Pest #ad
- The traps are good two years past the Manufacturing Date. Please note- the date on the product is a manufacturing date and not an expiration date.
|Manufacturer||J.F. OAKES #ad|
8. Good Earth Supply Co. #ad
Good Earth Supply Co. Premium Pantry Moth Traps Eco Friendly with Pheromone Attractants | Pack of 6 #adGood Earth Supply Co. #ad
- Long lasting: moth infestations can cost money, flour, and energy, and can lead to food waste or even health issues. Non-toxic & insecticide free: these pantry moth traps are made with industrial grade glue and powerful pheromone attractants, children, and are 100% safe and non-toxic for food, and pets.
Each trap can be used for up to 3 months with guaranteed results. Discreet design: Minimalist packaging blends in without drawing attention to your infestation.
Powerful & effective: these pheromone moth traps keep at bay the Indian Meal Moth and other food moths, not only trapping existing ones but also preventing future infestations. Easy to use: these moth traps have a user-friendly design that can be setup in seconds.
The special formula contains no insecticides and is entirely eco-friendly. The good earth supply kitchen moth traps will protect grains, pet food, bird seed, time, rice and all of your dry goods. Each trap is individually sealed to ensure maximum potency and lasts up to 3 months. Simply peel off the protective sheet, tuck, fold, and place the trap in moth infested areas.
9. Safer Brand #ad
2 Moth Traps, Safer Brand 05140 The Pantry Pest Trap #adSafer Brand #ad
- Each pantry moth trap offers 1000 square feet of protection. Pantry pest kill the larvae and eradicate the population by attracting and trapping the males, thereby breaking the breeding cycle.
Features a time released pheromone that will last upwards of 3 months. Use at the first sign of infestation to control moths and their larvae brought into your home in flour, grains and bird seed. Organic and safe for use around pets and children.
|Brand||Safer Brand #ad|