As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Purely Organic Products LLC #ad
Certified Organic, Heirloom, Non-GMO, Open Pollinated, Purely Organic Cabbage Seeds Red Acre, Approx 900 Seeds #adPurely Organic Products LLC #ad
- Premium packaging: all seeds from purely organic Products are packaged in individually styled packets ideal for gifts, storage or immediate use. Each purely organic seed packet carries the USDA Organic Seal signifying that is has passed rigorous standards and been certified organic by a USDA Accredited agency.
Brassica oleracea var. Companion planting: plant thyme next to cabbage, broccoli, cauliflower & brussels sprouts to deter cabbage worm. Certified organic: all purely organic seeds are open pollinated, non-gmo not genetically modified, heirloom, organic seeds.
Each packet displays the plant variety on the front with instructions and plant facts on the back. Freshly packed: these seeds are packed for the current growing season and will provide high germination rates next year as well.
Enjoy ornamental cabbage: a late summer planting of cabbage seeds, in areas with mild winters, can provide a beautiful garden edge or a tasty winter crop. Capitata: the finest quality, non-gmo organic Red Acre Cabbage seeds produce stunning reddish-purple, almost black, heads with tightly packed leaves that are delicious raw, cooked or in your favorite coleslaw.
2. RattleFree #ad
Cabbage Seeds Copenhagen Market | Cabbage Seeds for Planting Outdoor Gardens | Heirloom & Non-GMO | Planting Instructions Included #adRattleFree #ad
- The copenhagen market cabbage was produced in Denmark and brought to America in 1909. The plant produces medium sized, green heads that can liven up any dish. Days to maturity: 65-75 | planting depth: ¼- ½" | plant spacing:1-2" | Row Spacing:2' | Light Preference: Full to Partial Sun.
All of our seeds are non-Gmo. Pick from our large variety of heirloom and organic garden seeds! Your #1 seed source - Full Product Guarantee! .
3. Mountain Valley Seed Company #ad
Non-GMO, Chemical Free Sprouting Seeds for Vegetable Garden & Growing Micro Greens, Red Acre Cabbage Seeds: 1 Lb #adMountain Valley Seed Company #ad
- Red acre cabbage Sprouting Seeds - 1 Lb. Mountain valley Seed Company Brand. High germination rate - Non-GMO - Chemical Free. Perfect for growing Microgreens & Garden Seeds.
4. Apexmode #ad
Arugula, Kale, Brussel Sprout, Green Bean, Beet, Carrot, Premium Winter Vegetable Seeds Collection Organic Non-GMO Heirloom Seeds 12 Varieties: Radish, Asparagus, Cabbage, Pea, Cauliflower, Broccoli #adApexmode #ad
- 12 most popular winter vegetables: radish, asparagus, Cauliflower, Broccoli, Beet, Cabbage, Kale, Carrot, Arugula, Green Bean, Pea, Brussel Sprout.
Plant early spring through late fall, raised beds, fall and into winter months. 100% non-gmo and untreated seeds with guaranteed 92% High Germination Rate. Excellent gift for you, harvest in summer, your family and friends to create a deluxe Vegetable Garden or grow in the yard, planer boxes.
Delicious flavorful vegetables chosen by gardeners and chefs who want GUARANTEED healthy good food they grow themselves. Premium winter vegetables seeds collection of 12 assorted different Varieties! 12 Packs of organic vegetable seeds.
5. Sow Right Seeds #ad
Golden Acre, Sow Right Seeds, Savoy, Red Acre, Instructions to Plant and Grow a Non-GMO Heirloom Home Garden, and Michihili Napa Cabbages, Copenhagen Market, Cabbage Seed Collection for Planting #adSow Right Seeds #ad
- Beautiful -- large premium packets of savoy perfection, copenhagen Market, Golden Acre, Red Acres, and Michihili Nampa Cabbage Collection seeds. Plus, we are available to answer all your questions. Easy to grow -- instructions included on each packet with additional growing tips on our “Sow Successful” Blog.
Productive and decorative -- don’t be afraid to grow cabbage in your front yard. A wonderful variety of colors and shapes. The green savoy with crinkly leaves and red/purple varieties are especially eye-catching.
Minimum of 1g per packet. Safe and sustainable -- our operation is fully solar powered, and Sow Right Seeds has taken the Safe Seed Pledge to sell only fresh Non-GMO heirloom seeds for you and your family.
If these seeds don’t germinate, we will happily make it right for you. So delicious. A beautifully forming head is a sight to see and will be admired by your visitors. Good eats -- the humble head of cabbage is essential to so many great meals from simple stir-fried asian spicy cabbage and eggs for breakfast to coleslaw, chinese cabbage rolls, Korean kimchi, baja fish tacos, and sauerkraut on your dog.
6. SURVIVAL GARDEN SEEDS #ad
Pack with Instructions to Plant and Grow Brassica Vegetables in Your Home Vegetable Garden, Michihili Napa / Nappa Cabbage Seed for Planting, Non-GMO Heirloom Variety, Survival Garden Seeds #adSURVIVAL GARDEN SEEDS #ad
- Quality seeds - safe, non-hybrid non-gmo heirloom seeds proudly sourced in the USA for your family to plant and grow for years to come. Nampa cabbage - michihili is an upright, cylindrical cabbage with frilly leafy heads.
Crisp and mild; excellent stir-fried or pickled. Will remain viable for years if stored in a cool dry location. Leaves are white stemmed with green edges. Grow now or later - plant now or store for future growing seasons.
Each packet has instructions for saving seeds so you can perpetuate your harvest and share with others. Popular cool weather veggie - Chinese cabbage prefers cooler outdoor growing temperatures and will survive light frosts in the fall and winter.
Open-pollinated, naturally grown and selected to ensure the best germination rates. Getting started is simple for both beginner and experienced gardeners. Easy to grow - seeds are packed in a beautiful paper packet with instructions for successful growing and germination in your own home garden.
7. Sow Right Seeds #ad
Golden Acre Cabbage Seed for Planting, Non-GMO Heirloom Packet with Instructions to Plant an Outdoor Home Vegetable Garden, Sow Right Seeds, Great Gardening Gift 1 #adSow Right Seeds #ad
- Golden acre's compact heads make it a perfect choice for small gardens. If these seeds don’t germinate, harvest instructions, recipes, we will happily make it “Right” for you. Good eats -- the humble head of cabbage is essential to so many great meals from simple stir-fried asian spicy cabbage and eggs for breakfast to coleslaw, Korean kimchi, baja fish tacos, chinese cabbage rolls, and sauerkraut on your dog.
A beautifully forming head is a sight to see and will be admired by your visitors.
Minimum of 400mg per packet. So delicious. Easy to grow -- instructions to plant included on each packet with additional growing tips, etc. Productive and decorative -- don’t be afraid to grow cabbage in your front yard.
Beautiful -- large full-color packet of golden acre cabbage seeds. Under the “how To” section of our website. Early cabbage that produces 5-7" heads. Safe seed -- sow right seeds has taken the Safe Seed Pledge and sells only fresh Non-GMO heirloom seeds that are safe for you and your family. Plus we are available to answer your questions as well. Sweet and crisp; perfect for coleslaw.
8. SURVIVAL GARDEN SEEDS #ad
Survival Garden Seeds, Non-GMO Heirloom Variety, Packet with Instructions to Plant and Grow Yellow-White Cabbages in Your Home Vegetable Garden, Golden Acres Green Cabbage Seed for Planting #adSURVIVAL GARDEN SEEDS #ad
- Each pack has instructions for saving seeds so you can perpetuate your harvest and share with others. Quality seeds - safe, non-hybrid non-gmo heirloom seeds proudly sourced in the USA for your family to plant and grow for years to come.
Grow now or later - plant now or store for future growing seasons. Easy to grow - seeds are packed in a beautiful paper packet with instructions for successful growing and germination in your own home garden.
These healthy cruciferous vegetables are delicious cooked or eaten raw in salads and cole slaws. Open-pollinated, naturally grown and selected to ensure the best germination rates. Will remain viable for years if stored in a cool dry location.
An early maturing variety that can be grown in spring or fall during cool weather. Getting started is simple for both beginner and experienced gardeners. Flavorful cabbage - golden acre cabbage has heads with firm crisp green leaves that are sweet and not bitter. Compact heads - golden acre is an ideal white or green cabbage for smaller outdoor gardens with limited space due to its compact nature and small heads.
9. Rebel Gardens #ad
Weird and Rare Varieties Perfect for Kids and School Gardens, Heirloom Vegetable Seeds for Planting: 13 Varieties of Organic Non-GMO Open Pollinated Garden Seed #adRebel Gardens #ad
- With packaging made to go in your compost bin and 100% recycled packets this also makes a wonderful gift for the green living, zero waste loving person in your life. High germination rate - seeds are grown, harvested, and packed in the USA and guaranteed to grow.
Grow 13 different vegetables - speckles lettuce, golden jubilee tomatoes, rainbow Blend Carrots, Red Acre Cabbage, Green Zebra Tomatoes, Rocket Arugula, Dinosaur Kale, snowy eggplants, Cocozelle Zucchini, Yellow Pear Tomatoes, purple plum radish, Romanesco Broccoli, and Snowball Cauliflower.
A great gift idea - this fun and funky selection of weird vegetables is a great gift for kids or the gardener who has it all, it is also perfect for school gardens.
Certified organic - all seeds are organic, heirloom, and Non-GMO. Grow and eat with confidence that you got the best. 100% satisfaction guarantee - If anything does not meet your standards let us know and we will make it right.