As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Clear Pots #ad
1 Gallon, Clear Pots Rexius Douglas Fir Bark for Orchids, Small Chip Size #adClear Pots #ad
- Bagged 4 quart size. Just for the hobbyist that does not need a large 2 1/2 cu ft bag. Bark allows great drainage and air to root of the plant. Small size bark chip, approxiamately 1/2" in size. Heat treated and sterilized Douglas Fir.
2. PERFECT PLANTS #ad
All Natural Orchid Potting Mix 4qts. by Perfect Plants | Hand Mixed in Small Batches | Great for Phalaenopsis of All Kinds #adPERFECT PLANTS #ad
- All purpose mix — made with charcoal, Sponge Rock, Pine Bark, Coconut Chips. Roots can climb — orchid roots love to climb and expand, this textured mix allows them to stretch to their full potential.
Aeration — mix does not compact or suffocate orchid roots. Heavy duty, re-sealable bag — perfect for storage or later use. Drainage — orchids do not require frequent waterings but do require proper drainage, too much water can kill your orchid plant.
3. Clear Pots #ad
Clear Pots Rexius Douglas Fir Bark for Orchids, 2 1/2 Gallon, Small Chip Size #adClear Pots #ad
- Heat treated and sterilized Douglas Fir. Bagged 2 1/2 gallon size. Small size bark chip, approxiamately 1/2" in size. Just for the hobbyist who needs more than 1 gallon but does not need a large 2 1/2 cu ft bag. Bark allows great drainage and air to root of the plant.
4. Sun Bulb #ad
Sun Bulb 50450 Better Gro Orchid Moss,190 cu.in #adSun Bulb #ad
- Can also be used as a mounting medium for ferns. A high quality, natural imported sphagnum moss. It helps maintains adequate moisture, inhibits bacterial growth and reduces shock when re-potting seedlings.
|Brand||Sun Bulb #ad|
|Manufacturer||Sun Bulb #ad|
5. Orchiata #ad
Orchiata New Zealand Pinus Radiata Bark, Large Chips 3/4inch 1 Gallon Bag #adOrchiata #ad
- Specialty orchid Medias from New Zealand. They are re-bagged into the appropriate size. Five convenient sizes of bark from 3/8" to 1" in three bag sizes - 1 Gallon, 2. 5 gallons & 105 gallons. Note: one gallon and 2. 5 gallon sizes do not come in factory bag.
6. besgrow #ad
Besgrow Organic all Natural Wood Bark Perfect for Phalaenopsis of all kind Can be Used Indoor or Out Great for Repotting or Potting New Orchids Power 3/8-1/2 9-12mm. #adbesgrow #ad
- Solid pieces - does not break down minimizing the need for re-potting. Minimal upkeep - Does not accumulate salts reducing the need for flushing. Superior quality orchid Bark - pH balanced to eliminate the natural acidity of bark media.
Protects against harmful Pathogens - Contains beneficial micro-organisms for protection against plant pathogens. Processed better - aged, not composted, allowing water and nutrients to be held while retaining hard structure.
7. besgrow #ad
Medium Chips 1/2" 1 Gallon Bag, Orchiata New Zealand Pinus Radiata Bark #adbesgrow #ad
- Note: one gallon and 2. 5 gallon sizes do not come in factory bag. Five convenient sizes of bark from 3/8" to 1" in three bag sizes - 1 Gallon, 2. 5 gallons & 105 gallons. They are re-bagged into the appropriate size. Specialty orchid Medias from New Zealand.
8. Southside Plants #ad
1 Gallon of Long Lasting New Zealand Pine Bark for Better Aeration and Flowering for phalaenopsis, Cattleya and houseplant Orchids, Vanda, Medium 1/2", Organic Orchid Bark #adSouthside Plants #ad
- 1/2" size bark chips 9-12mm are great for repotting medium and large orchids in a potting medium designed to promote healthy roots so your plants can thrive. Natural bark is the perfect substrate for keeping your orchids upright and secure.
Orchids including phalaenopsis, vandas, cattleya, cymbidium and more will grow better with the right soil that allow plenty of drainage. Bark chips are the professional growers choice and the preferred potting medium to sphagnum moss, charcoal, peat, and coconut coir for stimulating a natural tropical orchid habitat in your climate controlled house.
No more wet spots! new zealand pinus radiata wood bark is harvested from sustainable forests and processes to encourage chip uniformity that will suck up moisture during watering and dry out uniformly eliminating soggy soil for your orchids.
Classic orchid bark fosters excellent drainage keeping your plants from drowning from over watering. Perfect plant media in rugged reusable packaging for planting bonsai, vegetables, pothos, bromeliad and other plants needing quick drainage and root aeration.
9. Orchiata #ad
Ten Gallon Bag, Small Chip, Orchiata New Zealand Bark for Orchids #adOrchiata #ad
- Note: one gallon and 2. 5 gallon sizes do not come in factory bag. They are re-bagged into the appropriate size. Specialty orchid Medias from New Zealand. Five convenient sizes of bark from 3/8" to 1" in three bag sizes - 1 Gallon, 2. 5 gallons & 105 gallons.