As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Eden Brothers #ad
Easy to Grow & Maintain, Mixed, Attracts Pollinators, Northeast Wildflower Seed Mix- 1/4 Pound #adEden Brothers #ad
- You'll see yellow, orange, purple, and nearly every color. Contains 25 easy-to-grow favorites perfect for the region including Cosmos, Mother Nature kicks in. The northeast wildflower seed mix is tailored to all states in the region and can be successfully planted at various times throughout the growing season.
What to expect: this mix was created to include a wide range of varieties that will bloom at different times. Minimal tree coverage and little obstruction from other structures like a home or garage is best. Once you prepare the soil and sow seed, gloriosa daisy, Massachusetts, Coreopsis, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Connecticut, Vermont, New Hampshire, Rhode Island, Maryland & West Virginia.
Enjoy a gorgeous display of blooms without giving much attention or time. Many of the varieties are pollinators and will attract birds, bees and butterflies. A must-have for gardens in maine, delaware, new york, blanketflower & more.
Featuring 60% annual and 40% perennial wildflowers. Spring is the most conventional time to sow, but successful results can be achieved by planting in summer and fall. Results: expect to receive 100% pure seed with zero fillers. Make sure your dedicated area is in full sun. Where to plant: the northeast wildflower seed mix will thrive in the following northeastern states: Maine, Rhode Island, Vermont, Pennsylvania, Delaware, Massachusetts, Connecticut, New York, New Jersey, New Hampshire, Maryland and West Virginia.
2. Mountain Valley Seed Company #ad
Package of 80,000 Wildflower Seeds, 19 Varieties of Pure Non-GMO Flower Seeds for Planting Including Milkweed, Poppy, and Lupine, Save The Bees Wild Flower Seeds Collection #adMountain Valley Seed Company #ad
- This gorgeous selection of 19 annual and perennial wildflower seeds invites honeybees, butterflies, hummingbirds, ladybugs, bumblebees, and other beneficial pollinators while providing seasons of joy. We back all of our products with personalized, non-GMO, US based customer service.
A mountain valley seed company premium wild flower seed mix. Our wild flowers seed mix is 100% pure, and guaranteed to grow. Our wild flower seeds packets are an ideal Christmas gift for gardeners, and community gardens.
Seeds included: butterfly milkweed, red corn poppy, bergamot, cosmos, sweet alyssum, Yellow Prairie Coneflower, Crimson Clover, Phacelia, Wallflower, coreopsis, Lemon Queen, Gaillardia, gayfeather, Purple Coneflower, Primrose, Lupine, New England Aster, california orange poppy, and Baby Blue Eyes.
As part of our national wildflower Seed line, 000 seeds, this speciality blend is designed for planting across North America. With over 80, this mix attracts bees and pollinators essential to the health and longevity of the wildflower patch. Hand-crafted and designed in an elegant, families, and make the perfect wildflower mix for kids, mother's Day Garden gifts, resealable hand-illustrated 8" x 6" package.
3. Seed-Balls.com #ad
US Native Wildflower Seed Bombs for Pollinators 50 Pack. Regional Wildflower Mix Seed Balls for Guerrilla Gardening Northeast #adSeed-Balls.com #ad
- Effortless & enjoyable gardening: Perfect for new gardeners, backyard habitats, and seniors; use for native wildflower gardens, kids, and pollinator support.
Scientifically developed soil: Blend of sustainably sourced compost and iron rich clay. Attractive us native perennials & annuals: Vibrant flowers selected for beauty, durability, and pollinator value.
Pollinator friendly: great for attracting bees, and hummingbirds; Non-GMO, butterflies includes regionally native milkweed, pesticide and herbicide free. Satisfaction guaranteed: Contains multiple seeds per ball and the essential nutrients and microbes for optimal germination and growth.
4. Seed Needs #ad
Seed Needs, Butterfly Attracting Low Growing Wildflower Mixture 99% Pure Live Seed 30,000 Seeds Bulk Package #adSeed Needs #ad
- Quality low growing wildflower seeds packaged by Seed Needs. The wildflowers within this mixture grow to a mature height of 12 to 20 inches tall. Includes 17 species of wildflowers, orange, blue, including colors of red, pink, yellow, purple and more.
Each package contains roughly 30, 000 seeds packed in a foil pouch for maximum freshness. The seeds within this Low Growing Mixture are sourced from open pollinated plants.
|Brand||Seed Needs #ad|
|Manufacturer||Seed Needs #ad|
5. HOME GROWN #ad
Bulk Perennial Wild Flower Seeds Mix, 18 Variety Plant Seeds for Planting Outdoor Garden, 90,000+ Wildflower Seeds, 3oz Flower Garden Seeds for Attracting Bees, Birds & Butterflies #adHOME GROWN #ad
- Safe for nature and for you: our non-gmo wildflower seeds are pure seed with no filler. In this order, black eyed susans, you will receive 24 different varieties of biennial, Blue Flax, annual & perennial seeds including Shasta Daisies, and more. All the seeds contained in our wildflower seed packets are safe for planting.
Both you and flower-loving creatures can enjoy your beautiful garden. Ideal for birds, bees, & butterflies: the colorful variety of wildflower seeds in this packet are perfect for attracting many different types of birds, on your patio, bees, and butterflies.
Bring the natural world closer to you by sowing our wildflower seeds indoors, or in your garden. Wide variety of seeds: each of our wildflower seed packets contains a diverse and colorful assortment of flowers that are perfect for planters and gardens alike. Perfect for creating a lovely garden: with this wildflower seed packet, you will be able to sow and cultivate a 400 square foot garden full of American biennial, annual & perennial flower seeds.
Superior germination rate: whether you’re a veteran gardener, or just getting your green thumb, if you want a vibrant flower patch, you can count on our seeds to get you there. No filler - 3oz Pure Wildflower Seeds. When fully matured, the wildflowers in this packet grow 24-36 inches tall. And because we source only 100% natural seeds with no fillers, our packets contain 4x more seeds than other brands.
|Brand||HOME GROWN #ad|
|Manufacturer||HOME GROWN #ad|
|Warranty||See Manufactures Website for Warranty Information|
6. Roundstone Native Seed LLC #ad
Woodland Edge/Part Shade Mix Mix 134, Seed Packet, True Native Seed Eastern US #adRoundstone Native Seed LLC #ad
- The number of seeds in a pound of each species is used to calculate the amount of seed of each species that is needed in this mix. Flowering period and flower colors are coordinated for full season variety.
Number of seed is Pure Live Seed, not bulk. A woodland edge/part shade mix containing 8 species of native grasses and 15 species of native wildflowers. Free shipping. Species is uS Native, not introduced alien. Seed packet designed for 15 Square Feet of Planting.
7. NatureZ Edge #ad
35 Varietiey Wild Flowers Bulk Flower Seeds, Semillas de Flores Hermosas, 85,000 Wildflower Seeds, Perennial Wild Flower Seeds, Mix of Annual and Perennial Bulk Packet Seeds for Planting #adNatureZ Edge #ad
- By attracting pollinators to your yard, hummingbirds, you have the added benefit of more pollination for your garden. Be sure to check out our other plants, seeds, & bulbs. Hand packaged by a veteran owned small family business: if for any reason you are unhappy with your purchase, contact us and we will make it right.
Don't be fooled- many other wildflower seed mixes contain up to 95% filler material. If you want customer service where you will talk directly to the owner for any concerns, we are the company for you! Perfect pollinator seed mix- not only produces beautiful plants and flowers, but attracts pollinators such as butterflies, and bees.
Makes the perfect gift- with 35 different varieties of flowers, you can give the gift of beauty to your family or friends. Covers up to 500 square feet when mixed properly with filler material per instructions. Best of both worlds- our wild flower bulk seed packets include both annual and perennial varieties and are great for all zones. Our seed pack is 100% pure 2 oz of Non-GMO seeds giving you the most value for your money.
8. Sow Right Seeds #ad
Wildflowers Seeds to Plant in Northeast, Full Instructions for Planting and Growing a Beautiful Wild Flower Garden; Non-GMO Heirloom Seeds; Wonderful Gardening Gift 1, Sow Right Seeds #adSow Right Seeds #ad
- Easy to grow -- instructions included on each packet with additional growing tips in the “How To” section of our website. Great way to support your local pollinators. If these seeds don’t germinate, we will happily make it “Right” for you.
Plus we are available to answer your questions as well. Beautiful -- large full-color seed packet of wildflower seeds for northeast states like Connecticut, New York, Pennslyvannia, Massachusetts, Delaware, Washington D. C. Virgina, maine, vermont, new jersey, Maryland, Rhode Island, New Hampshire, West Virginia.
Blooms all season -- annual and perennial mix including baby's breath, new england aster, gayfeather, lance-leaved coreopsis, Smooth Penstemon, Cornflower, perennial lupine, Hairy Beardtongue, Shasta Daisy, Corn Poppy, Scarlet Flax, Indian Blanket, Evening Primrose, Siberian Wallflower, Black-Eyed Susan, Purple Coneflower, Catchfly, Spurred Snapdragon and Sweet William Pinks.
Pollinator friendly -- butterflies, bees, and hummingbirds love these varieties and will likely pay you many visits. Safe seed -- sow right seeds has taken the Safe Seed Pledge and sells only Non-GMO heirloom seeds that are safe for you and your family.
9. Nature's Seed #ad
Nature's Seed Northeast Wildflower Blend, 500 sq. ft.,WB-NE-500-F #adNature's Seed #ad
- Adapted native plant authenticity in your landscape. This mix is designed to be adaptable to a wide range of conditions within the geographic region. Made in United States. Great lakes/new England region.
|Brand||Nature's Seed #ad|
|Manufacturer||Nature's Seed #ad|