As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Rooted Greenery #ad
Easy to Grow, Rooted Red Prayer Plant, Maranta leuconeura | Live, and Low Maintenance Houseplant 4-inch Pot #adRooted Greenery #ad
- Direct light will burn his leaves. Very pet-friendly! Great for beginners and building that green thumb. All rooted plants are grown and certified in Florida. Soil can stay slightly moist. Plant size and appearance may vary at times based on the batch they were grown in, but beautiful nonetheless.
This plant ships in a 4" wide grower's pot. They get their nickname "prayer plant" from their leaves folding up at night, which mimics hands praying.
This prevents leaf tip burn. Sunlight: low to bright indirect light. It's been said they do this to make sure their roots get access to rainfall. Pro-tip: use filtered water when watering, or let tap water sit for a day prior.
Red prayer plants originate from the tropics in brazil and love to dance in the moonlight. Height of plant is approximately 8"-14" tall from the bottom of the pot to the top of the plant. We also offer a 14-day guarantee on all of our plants to make sure you're satisfied. Ships fast and directly from our greenhouse to your home. Water: once a week.
2. PERFECT PLANTS #ad
Perfect Plants Green Prayer Plant in 6in Grower's Pot Maranta leuconeura | Live Indoor Houseplant | Easy Care | Low to Bright Light Requirements |, 6, Air Purifying #adPERFECT PLANTS #ad
- Attractive foliage - This Maranta leuconeura features bright green leaves with purple markings in between the veins. Unique dÉcor - add a vibrant splash of unique green to Your Room, Office, or anywhere in Your Home! Moderate light - can thrive in a Low to Bright Indoor or Outdoor Environment.
Easy care - this live prayer plant takes a little bit more care than other indoor plants like the pothos or the snake plant, but care is still very easy. Live better - indoor plants Are Known To Boost Mood, Productivity, Concentration and Creativity.
3. Rooted #ad
Maranta leuconeura | Live, Easy to Grow, and Low Maintenance Houseplant 4-inch Pot, Rooted Green Prayer Plant #adRooted #ad
- Ships fast and directly from our greenhouse to your home. Direct light will burn his leaves. They get their nickname "prayer plant" from their leaves folding up at night, which mimics hands praying. We also offer a 14-day guarantee on all of our plants to make sure you're satisfied.
Plant size and appearance may vary at times based on the batch they were grown in, but beautiful nonetheless. All rooted plants are grown and certified in Florida.
Water: once a week. Height of plant is approximately 8"-14" tall from the bottom of the pot to the top of the plant. Pro-tip: use filtered water when watering, or let tap water sit for a day prior.
It's been said they do this to make sure their roots get access to rainfall. Green prayer plants, aka 'beauty kim' prayer plants, originate from the tropics in Brazil and love to dance in the moonlight. Soil can stay slightly moist. This plant ships in a 4" wide grower's pot. Sunlight: low to bright indirect light. Very pet-friendly! Great for beginners and building that green thumb. This prevents leaf tip burn.
4. Wekiva Foliage #ad
Live Plant in a 4 Inch Pot, Beautiful Easy to Grow Air Purifying Indoor Plant, Red Maranta Prayer Plant, Maranta Leuconeura “Erythroneura” #adWekiva Foliage #ad
- While prayer plants can tolerate low light conditions, they do best in bright, indirect light. Do not let soil get too dry between waterings. The center of the leaf is a lighter green and the undersides are even lighter still. The red veins are in a herringbone pattern, red prayer plant is a popular and attractive houseplant.
Long olive-green leaves with prominent red midribs and veining in a herringbone design. It grows 12-15 inches 30-38 cm. Household humidity is likely too low for them.
The beautiful foliage is broadly oval and features 5-inch 13 cm. Its scientific name is marantha and the variety is ‘Erythroneura, giving rise to another of the plant’s names, – herringbone plant. Prayer plants need high humidity in order to thrive.
They like to be kept evenly moist and just barely damp to the touch. To give your prayer plant the microclimate it likes, group it with other plants or place it on a dish filled with pebbles and water. The maranta plant is a prostrate evergreen species that rises from rhizomes. Tall. A tropical plant native to brazil, ’ which means red veins in Latin. Grown, packaged and shipped exclusively by wekiva foliage.
5. Wekiva Foliage #ad
Beautiful Easy to Grow Air Purifying Indoor Plant, Green Maranta Prayer Plant, Maranta Leuconeura, Live Plant in a 4 Inch Pot #adWekiva Foliage #ad
- Maranta are all fairly low-growing, gentle airflow, spreading plants with none reaching over eight inches tall, moist, making them excellent for grouped displays of plants on a windowsill. They thrive best when provided with greenhouse-like conditions: warm, and plenty of fertilizer.
Water the prayer plant when the top of the potting soil is just starting to become dry. A prayer plant prefers normal household temperatures between 60 and 80 degrees Fahrenheit.
During the growing season, water frequently and never allow the potting soil to dry out. Never set your plant in direct sunlight because the sun will scorch the plant’s leaves or the leaves will develop blotches or patches and fade in color intensity.
The maranta leuconeura species has some of the most strikingly beautiful, decorative leaves in the plant kingdom. You can hang or set your prayer plant near a window where it will receive indirect sunlight. Grown, packaged and shipped exclusively by Wekiva Foliage.
6. California Tropicals #ad
Maranta, Rare Variety 4'' from California Tropicals, Lemon Lime Prayer Plant #adCalifornia Tropicals #ad
- Perfect gift for any occassion! All of our listings have very representative pictures of what you would receive. This plant comes fully rooted in a 4" pot, ready to grow in and your beautiful home or your office. Enhance Your Environment.
7. Thorsen's Greenhouse #ad
Plastic Nursery Pot, Thorsen's Greenhouse Red Maranta, Live Indoor Plant, 10 Inches, Prayer Plant #adThorsen's Greenhouse #ad
- Not intended for human or animal consumption. Height at shipping approximately 8-10 inches tall. Thrives in medium light. Allow top inch of soil to dry out.
Comes in a 4" diameter plastic nursery pot, decorative pot not included. Keep out of reach of children and pets. Botanical name: Maranta leuconeura.
8. Costa Farms #ad
Green, Costa Farms Clean Air 3-Pack O2 For You Live House Plant Collection, Yellow, White Decor Planter #adCosta Farms #ad
- Each plant ships in a lightweight, 4-inch decor planter; made from a 100% recyclable #5 material. The o2 for you clean air plant collection are the most efficient plants around to filter indoor pollutants, allowing us to breathe clean air in our homes and offices, according to NASA studies.
Care varies from plant to plant, in general place the plants in a bright room and water weekly. See image description of possible varieties that may be included; plants are selected by our expert growers based on seasonal availability.
To help with water drainage, these containers have holes. The costa farms clean air plant collection includes three plants from a grower’s choice assortment of small foliage plants. Height at shipping is ranges from 8-10 Inches tall, measured from the bottom of the pot to the top of the plant.
|Brand||Costa Farms #ad|
|Manufacturer||Costa Farms #ad|
|Model||Clean Air Plants|
9. Hirt's Gardens #ad
4" Pot, Easy to grow, Hirt's Green Prayer Plant, Maranta #adHirt's Gardens #ad
- The folding and unfolding of the leaves happens in a regular pattern. Immediate shipping. Just provide bright indirect light and keep evenly moist. Plant biologists call these daily cycles circadian rhythms. Prayer plants have big, oval leaves that turn upward at night.