As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Mountain Valley Seed Company #ad
Kale, Gourmet Mix Lettuce, Swiss Chard, Lolla Rossa Lettuce Seeds, 7 Varieties of Leafy Power Green Organic Seeds, Heirloom Seeds, Spinach Seeds, Arugula, Non-GMO Seeds for Planting, Buttercrunch #adMountain Valley Seed Company #ad
- May include up to 2 small seed substitutions based on seasonality. A perfect grow for indoors or the garden - our 7 leafy power Greens are a simple and nutritious indoor grow to complement any kitchen garden alongside herb seeds, sprouts seeds, and microgreens seeds.
Our vegetable garden heirloom seeds are quick to germinate and are non-hybrid, open pollinated so they can be stored for replanting. Begin growing your very own salads all in the comforts of your home. Product of usa - our customer service and workforce is proudly based in the US along with our organic heirloom vegetable seeds being sustainably sourced.
7 individually sealed non-gmo vegetable seeds for planting - Spinach seeds, Butter Lettuce seeds, Kale seeds, Rainbow Swiss Chard seeds, Lolla Rossa Lettuce seeds, Arugula seeds, and Gourmet Mix Lettuce seeds.
Easy to grow varieties of greens - our gourmet Mix Lettuce seeds is a delicious blend of salad mix greens including red romaine lettuce seeds, green romaine lettuce seeds, butter lettuce seeds, and red leaf lettuce. High germination non-gmo organic seeds for spring and fall planting - Certified Organic By Oregon Tilth and fresh-sealed in individual seed packets for quality and ease.
2. Marde Ross & Company #ad
5,000 Johnny Jump up Seeds, Favorite Wildflower of Childhood #adMarde Ross & Company #ad
- Marde ross & company specializes in flowering bulbs and peonies and has been a licensed California Nursery for 31 years. 4-12" tall-plant in moist soil. Grows in zones 3-8 in the U. S. Wild violet - johnny jump Up - 5, 000 seeds. Spring to fall Bloom - Perennial Wildflower.
3. Isla's Garden Seeds #ad
Helen Mount Johnny Jump Up Flower Seeds, Non GMO Seeds, 500 Heirloom Seeds Per Packet, Viola Tricolor #adIsla's Garden Seeds #ad
- Water seedlings occasionally until they become established. A must have for your home flower garden! Helen Mount Johnny Jump Up Flowers Viola tricolor are very bright and beautiful, see description for more information. Usda zones: 1, 12; common names: horned pansy, 8, 2, 9, 4, 6, 10, 3, 7, 5, horned violet, 11, Tufted Violet.
Mature plants do fairly well in drought, though they adapt to well-drained moist soil. Direct sow in spring, planting just below the surface of the soil.
This plant readily reseeds itself. Keep the soil lightly moist until germination, which usually occurs within 1-2 weeks. These plants are also tolerant of both heat and cold. For more of isla's garden seed products, enter isla's garden seeds into your search bar on Amazon! Please submit a 5 star review to help the continued success of our Garden Seed Company! Please post pictures of your plants and review us! These are high quality seeds, be sure to fully research proper germination instructions for optimal germination rates.
This plant can also be started indoors 6-8 weeks before the last frost of spring. It also grows well in rocky or sandy soil.
4. Mountain Valley Seed Company #ad
Annual Flower Gardening Seeds, Johnny Jump Up Helen Mount Viola Flower Garden Seeds, .25 Oz #adMountain Valley Seed Company #ad
- Viola flower seeds - johnny Jump Up - 1/4 Oz - Viola cornuta. Seeds for: Flower Gardening. Non-gmo - open pollinated - High Germination Rate.
Mountain valley seed Company Brand - Premium Quality Seeds. Days to full maturity: 98-105 -- annual -- usdA Hardiness Zone: Annual Crop, Not Intended To Overwinter.
5. Rebel Gardens #ad
8 Varieties of Heirloom, Kale, Non-GMO Salad Green Seeds, Swiss Chard, and Spinach, Organic Garden Greens Vegetable Seeds, Lettuce, Arugula #adRebel Gardens #ad
- All seeds are grown, harvested, and packed in the USA into 100% recycled seed packets & combined in a fully compostable bag. The perfect collection of nutritionally packed leafy greens.
Perfect for people who are going green & zero waste. All seeds are organic, heirloom, Non-Hybrid & Non-GMO certified by Ecocert. Perfect for planting in backyards, raised beds, front yards, & planter boxes.
Collection includes 8 easy to grow varieties: red leaf lettuce, Black Seeded Simpson Lettuce, Lacinato Kale, Little Gem Romaine, Paris Isle Cos Romaine, ruby Red Swiss Chard, Roquette Arugula, Bloomsdale Spinach. Easy to grow & high germination rate. Perfect for salads, smoothies, and juicing.
6. Open Seed Vault #ad
Survival Garden 15,000 Non GMO Heirloom Vegetable Seeds Survival Garden 32 Variety Pack by Open Seed Vault #adOpen Seed Vault #ad
- 100% naturally grown and Open Pollinated seeds with high Germination Rate. Vegetable growing and seed Harvesting Guide Included with Seeds Tested for Maximum Germination and Yield.
Usa seeds stored in air tight, moisture Proof Resealable Bag for Safer, Long Term Storage. Carefully selected seed and Vegetable Varieties to Provide a Well Balanced Healthy Diet. 32 varieties of all natural Vegetable Seeds: Non hybrid, Non gmo, Heirloom.
|Brand||Open Seed Vault #ad|
|Manufacturer||Open Seed Vault #ad|
|Part Number||32 Heirloom organics Seed Packet|
7. Marde Ross & Company #ad
Marde Ross & Company French Forget Me Not Seeds, Approximately 5,000 Seeds of Myosotis Sylvatica #adMarde Ross & Company #ad
- 1 oz. Will re-seed and is one of the Most Shade Tolerant of Flowers. Great ground cover allow Bulbs Like Tulips to Grow Up Through the Plants. Marde ross & company has been a licensed California Nursery since 1985. Forget me nots are a Valuable Flower Bed Addition. Approximately 5000 Seeds.
8. Outsidepride #ad
Outsidepride Marigold Flower Seed Mix, 1000 Seeds #adOutsidepride #ad
- Sow 2 to 3 seeds per plant or 5 ounces per 1, 000 square feet. Tagetes patula mix is our most popular marigold mix sure to grow across the country as an annual in USDA zones 3 - 10 Low growing marigolds are quick to bloom and quick to attract pollinators during the entire flowering season; however, they do not attract deer! These heirloom, non-gmo seeds are quick to germinate when seeds are kept continually moist in full sun.
These flowers are a natural pest deterrent and can enhance the growth of other plants. This marigold seed mix is a surefire way to add an easy to grow dwarf marigold to your flower garden, container, or raised bed. Removed fading petals to ensure an even longer blooming period.
9. Seed Needs #ad
Bulk Package of 1,000+ Seeds, Sunflower Crazy Mixture 15+ Varieties Helianthus annuus Non-GMO Seeds by Seed Needs #adSeed Needs #ad
- This particular mixture of seeds will produce flowering plants that grow to a varying height of 1 foot tall to over 7 feet tall, in colors of red, yellow & orange and will even produce bi-colored blooms. All seeds are produced from open pollinated plants, stored in a temperature controlled facility and constantly moved out due to popularity.
They will bloom throughout the summer months and seeds can be collected at the end of the season. Grown as an annual flowering plant, along fences, sunflowers will grow quickly, bloom profusely and later die with the first killing frost.
Crazy mixture is a combination of our most popular sunflower varieties. Packets are 4" wide by 4. 675" tall and come with a full colored illustration on the front side, as well as detailed sowing instructions on the reverse.
Intended for the current and the following growing season. All sunflower seeds sold by seed needs are non-gmo based seed products and are intended for the current & the following growing season. Sunflowers are best sown outdoors as a border plant, or in fields by the masses. It consists of 10+ sunflowers, including customer favorites such as: Autumn Beauty, Red Sun, Velvet Queen, Lemon Queen, Evening Colors and more. Quality sunflower seeds packaged by seed needs.