As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. RDR Seeds #ad
Pesto Basil, RDR Seeds 150 Sweet Basil Seeds- Genovese Basil, Genovese Ocimum Basilicum #adRDR Seeds #ad
- Use of this herb may result in friends and family stopping by unannounced for dinner. Delicious herb makes a great pesto. All rdr seeds brand products come in RDR Seeds branded packaging that includes plant information and planting instructions.
Great companion plant for tomatoes. Does well in containers so it can be grown indoors during winter if it's too cold outside for a garden.
|Brand||RDR Seeds #ad|
|Manufacturer||RDR Seeds #ad|
2. Seed Needs #ad
Seed Needs, Italian Large Leaf Basil Herb Ocimum basilicum Twin Pack of 500 Seeds Each Non-GMO #adSeed Needs #ad
- Italian large leaf basil, producing leaves, flowers and seeds, like most Basil, is an annual herb. Packets are 3. 25" wide by 4. 50" tall and come with a full colored illustration on the front side, as well as detailed sowing instructions on the reverse.
All italian basil seeds sold by seed needs are non-gmo based seed products and are intended for the current & the following growing season. The plants of italian large leaf basil will grow to a mature height of roughly 12 to 24 inches tall, bushy like growth habit makes Italian Large Leaf Basil a perfect selection to accompany many vegetable plants, and can spread 12 to 15 inches wide.
Quality italian basil seeds packaged by seed needs. Italian large leaf is a delicious variety of Basil, which produces large, green leaves.
Intended for the current and the following growing season. All seeds are produced from open pollinated plants, stored in a temperature controlled facility and constantly moved out due to popularity. Annuals such as this will grow quickly, all within a single growing season. The leaves are about the size of your palm, and are loaded with flavor and fragrance as well. The short, directly in the garden.
3. SEEDS OF CHANGE #ad
Seeds of Change Certified Organic Genovese Basil #adSEEDS OF CHANGE #ad
- Seeds for planting: these certified organic seeds are pesticide-free & non-GMO. Moisture-proof packets with a resealable zipper keep seeds viable for up to 5 years. Plant them in a self watering planter for efficiency or in an indoor garden.
Certified organic seeds: get back to the roots with organic Genovese basil seeds. Perfect for salads, seasoning & pesto. Herb garden: hone your green thumb for these organic herb seeds.
Seed to plate: what began as curiosity about urban farming turned into a passion to reconnect families to food by creating an experience for people to cherish the goodness of nature in their gardens.
Organic gardening: seeds of change was built on the premise of preserving biodiversity, sustainability, & organic seeds with the promise of making organic foods available to gardeners & farmers since 1989. Plant & watch them grow in flower pots, terra cotta pots, garden beds, indoor gardens, hanging planters & more. Perfect especially for heirloom seeds.
|Brand||SEEDS OF CHANGE #ad|
|Manufacturer||Seeds Of Change #ad|
|Warranty||These seeds are certified organically grown in accordance with the national organic standards and meet or exceed federal germination requirements. satisfaction guaranteed or your money back.|
4. PowerGrow Systems #ad
Large Leaf Italian Sweet Basil Heirloom Seeds ► Organic Non-GMO Basil Seeds 100+ Seeds ◄ by PowerGrow Systems, Basil Seeds #adPowerGrow Systems #ad
- Organic non-gmo basil seeds by powergrow systems - Each pack contains approximately 100+ Large Leaf Italian Basil Seeds. If it doesn't say ▲▲ "sold by bgs supplies" - it's not guaranteed to grow, and may be shipped from Overseas! Click the "X # new" link below to buy from BGS Supplies USA Seeds! Large leaf italian Basil Seeds are easy to sprout and grow indoors or out! Basil seeds product a Heavy Crop of aromatic Italian Basil for pesto, pizza and more.
Click the "x # new" link below to buy from BGS Supplies USA Seeds! - Guaranteed to Grow.
5. Liliana's Garden #ad
Liliana's Garden, The Better Pesto Basil, Italian Large Leaf Basil, Herb Seeds, Heirloom #adLiliana's Garden #ad
- Yields up to a 50 ft row or 100 individual Basil plants given average growing conditions and beginner skill level. Never gmo - grown using natural, sustainable methods only - Every Variety is Open-Pollinated | These Heirloom Seeds are Grow and Harvested on Small Farms in the USA.
Approximately 250 quality guaranteed Basil “Italian Large Leaf” Seeds per Packet, Measured by Weight. The perfect number of basil “italian large leaf” seeds.
Booklet with tips and growing guide included with every Packet of Basil “Italian Large Leaf” Seeds. Basil plants will continue to produce all year if kept trim. Plants may last several years if kept indoors. Top quality seeds and Beautiful Packaging Make an Excellent Gift. Guaranteed quality - seeds from "liliana's Garden" are Guaranteed to Meet or Exceed Your Expectations or You will Receive a Refund and a Replacement.
6. RattleFree #ad
Italian Leaf Basil Seeds | Basil Seeds for Planting Home Outdoor Gardens | Planting Instructions Included | 6 Grams Approx 2,000 Seeds #adRattleFree #ad
- Keep the soil moist and around 70 degrees. Sow 6-8 weeks before the last frost in spring. It thrives either in the traditional outdoor gardens and urban gardens or indoor planting containers and hanging baskets.
You should see seedlings emerge 7-14 days after planting your seeds. As soon as seedlings appear make sure and give the plants plenty of sunlight.
Asil italian large leaf ocimum basilicum, is an annual seed that does best in growing zones 4-10 Allow the herb to receive lots of sunlight and warm air. Scan through our unlimited non-gMO Garden Seed Selection! Your #1 non-gmo garden Seed Source! Non-gmo basil italian Large Leaf seeds are an easy herb to grow.
7. Sow Right Seeds #ad
Heirloom, Non-GMO with Instructions to Plant and Grow a Kitchen Herb Garden, Great Gardening Gift. Minimum of 500mg per Packet. 1, Sow Right Seeds, Genovese Basil Seed for Planting #adSow Right Seeds #ad
- If these seeds don’t germinate, harvest instructions, recipes, we will happily make it right for you. There is actually enough seed to do both. Plus we are available to answer your questions as well.
In the “how to” section of our website. Growing your own herb garden is a great way to make your food look, smell, pesto sauce, and taste gourmet. Safe seed -- sow right seeds has taken the Safe Seed Pledge and sells only Non-GMO heirloom seeds that are safe for you and your family.
Always have fresh basil on hand -- imagine fresh basil for your bruschetta, or homemade pizza. Beautiful -- large color packet of the popular culinary herb Genovese Basil Ocimum basilicum, a wonderful gift for the gourmet cook and gardener.
Easy to grow -- instructions included on each packet with additional growing tips, etc. Minimum of 500 mg per packet. Indoor or outdoor - a carefully selected variety that can easily be grown indoors in your kitchen or outdoors in the garden.
8. RDR Seeds #ad
Largest Leaves of All Basil Varieties, by RDR Seeds, 150 Sweet Basil Seeds, Large Leaf Italian Basil #adRDR Seeds #ad
- Does well in containers so it can be grown indoors during winter if it's too cold outside for a garden. Sweeter, milder, and bigger than Genovese Basil. Grows 2-3' tall and produces large 2-4" leaves.
Delicious and fragrant herb can be used cooked, fresh, in sauces, etc. Use of this herb may result in friends and family stopping by unannounced for dinner. Great companion plant for tomatoes.
9. Botanical Interests #ad
Large Leaf Italian Basil Heirloom Seeds #adBotanical Interests #ad
- All basil seed light to germinate so do not cover when germinating. Enough seed for one 75' row. Fertilize basil every two weeks during the growing season. Basil will not take any frost what so ever. This is a fine heavy producing sweet basil.