As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Elwyn #ad
Elwyn 100 Mix Hyacinth Plant Seeds #adElwyn #ad
- Item package Quantity:1. Growth depends on soil and weather conditions. 100 mix hyacinth plant seeds.
2. Xingqijia #ad
Gardeners Choice!, Seeds, 30 Pcs Seeds Purple Hyacinth Bean Seeds Heirloom Red Leaved Plant Vine Seeds | Non-GMO | Purple Flower Lablab purpureus Vegetable Fresh Garden Seeds #adXingqijia #ad
- In cooler zones, it is grown as an annual from seeds planted in the spring. Harvest period of 5-7 months. Not a true bean but a member of the pea family, purple hyacinth bean vine does best seeded directly in the garden.
Plant when temperatures warm in the spring and nights are above 50℉. Plant hyacinth bean seeds 1 inch deep and 6 inches apart.
Grown as a perennial in zones 10-11, purple hyacinth bean vine loves the heat. Enjoy not only the flowers, mail boxes, but the leaves as well. Purple leaved hyacinth beans are perfect for growing on trellises, arbors, or anything else you want this vine to climb on. Soak seeds for 6-8 hours before planting to speed germination.
|Manufacturer||SEEDS RI #ad|
3. S-pone #ad
10+ Hyacinth Bean Asia Hyacinth Bean Seeds Purple Flower Lablab purpureus Vegetable Non-GMO #adS-pone #ad
- The bean is very tasting and won a best community show. Plants are vigorous and are often grown along trellis and fences in the Orient. Young pods are harvested for vegetable use.
It is almost necessary to harvest young pods every day during the actively growing season in the summer time. This variety grows beautiful light/dark purple flowers and thin pods.
4. GreenCreator #ad
Purple Hyacinth Bean Red Leaved Plant Vine Seed, 10 Seeds Vegetable Seed for Planting #adGreenCreator #ad
- Not a true bean but a member of the pea family, purple hyacinth bean vine does best seeded directly in the garden. Soak seeds for 6-8 hours before planting to speed germination.
Plant when temperatures warm in the spring and nights are above 50℉. Grown as a perennial in zones 10-11, purple hyacinth bean vine loves the heat.
In cooler zones, it is grown as an annual from seeds planted in the spring. Originally from tropical india and China, these vigorous vines easily cover a fence or trellis, and the blooms are gorgeous in the fall. Plant hyacinth bean seeds 1 inch deep and 6 inches apart.
5. David's Garden Seeds #ad
Heirloom Seeds, David's Garden Seeds Flower Hyacinth Ruby Moon 1832 Purple 10 Non-GMO #adDavid's Garden Seeds #ad
- Award-winner provides color all season. Purple stems, lilac-rose blossoms and shiny, 2 to 3 inch magenta pods. Blooms in about 120 days. Seeds are non-gmo, easy to grow and hand packed by David's Garden Seeds in the United States. Germination rate about 70% or better.
6. Outsidepride #ad
100 Seeds, Outsidepride Hyacinth Bean #adOutsidepride #ad
- No other company on this listing is selling our seed. Outsidepride is a family owned U. S. Usda zones: 9 - 11. Bloom color: Purple & white. Sowing rate: 2 seeds per plant. Height: 96 inch vining perennial. Company.
7. Onalee's Seeds #ad
Lablab purpureus, Dolichos Lablab Annual Vine from USA 10+ Seeds, Hyacinth Bean Vine Seeds: Purple #adOnalee's Seeds #ad
- As they grow you get lovely, hunter green, heart-shaped leaves with purple veins followed by tall flower spikes with flowers that turn from a pink to a lovely purple color as they age - then the PIECE DE RESISTANCE: the large, deep purple seed pods! These seed pods really stand out against the lovely green foliage and are every bit as attractive as the flowers!.
Average, sandy soil. It's been cultivated as a novelty plant in the U. S. 10+ seeds per pack with detailed growing instructions included from Onalee's Seeds. Annual. Hyacinth beans are fun to grow, they are self-sowing annuals they prefer full sun but can grown in partial shade and I've found them to be fairly drought tolerant once established.
Needs trellis or fence to grow on. For generations -- grown by thomas jefferson at montecello! if you're looking for a vine to cover a fence for privacy, hummingbird moths and hummingbirds that frequent the flowers - they'll love them, arbor or even as a ground cover - a perfect heirloom vine for your cottage garden! Oh, easy to maintain and attractive all summer into fall.
Grows in all zones in the warm summer months. Grow these on your fence, this is it! These are fast growing, bees, and don't forget the butterflies, too!. They sprout easily and grow quickly reaching 20 feet or more - a very vigorous vine and bloomer - blooming all summer to frost. Part to full sun.
8. SEEDRA #ad
SEEDRA English Lavender Seeds for Indoor and Outdoor Planting, 1 Pack, Germination Above 90%, GMO-Free and Heirloom Seeds, 600 seeds/500mg #adSEEDRA #ad
- Gmo-free and Heirloom. Customer service works 24/7. All seedra products have instruction created by PhD Helga George. Gemination time 14-28 Days. English lavender Seeds 600 in 1 Pack. Contact us throw Amazon.
9. Carolina Seeds and Exotics #ad
25 White Japanese Lilac Seeds Extremely Fragrant/ Original Version #adCarolina Seeds and Exotics #ad
- Height: 35 feet usda hardiness Zones: 4 - 7. Exposure: full Sun to Partial Shade. Multiple orders of the same product will be packaged in one packet to save on waste. Water needs: Moist Soil. Botanical Name: Syringa reticulata. Drought tolerant.