As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. theseedhouse #ad
Rare Biennial, 25 Seeds, GIANT DANISH MIX, Hollyhock Seeds, 11 Feet Tall #adtheseedhouse #ad
- Deep crimson, light pink, rose, red, yellow and white.25 seeds in package - cannot ship to following states in usa - florida, tennessee, alabama, georgia, and mississippi or any other state with a zip code beginning with a 3.
Early planting for flowering the first year. Height 11 feet. Full sun. Reseeds itself for continuous plants each year. Planting instructions included with purchase.
2. CZ Grain #ad
250+ Seeds, Hollyhock Seeds for Planting, Mixed Colors, Long Blooming Period in All Zones #adCZ Grain #ad
- Easy to grow: easy annual that is great for Bees and Butterflies. Cz grain guarantee: Love it or your money back. Growing instructions included. Stunning colors: Beautiful Multicolored Blooms, Easy to Grow. Fresh seeds: mixed single Hollyhocks - 250+ Seeds Approximately.
3. Marde Ross & Compamy #ad
Hollyhock Single Mixed Colors, Long Blooming Period in All Zones #adMarde Ross & Compamy #ad
- Sow your seeds in Full Sun. Mixed single hollyhocks - 225+ Seeds Approximately. Easy to grow Annual in All Zones. Marde ross & company has been a Licensed California Nursery Since 1985,.
4. David's Garden Seeds #ad
Heirloom Seeds, David's Garden Seeds Flower Hollyhock Indian Spring Mix 3267 Multi 50 Non-GMO #adDavid's Garden Seeds #ad
- Non-gmo, easy to grow and hand packed here in the United States by David's Garden Seeds. Blooms in about 70 days. Germination rate is 70% or better. The semi-tall stalks of Indian Spring Hollyhock are filled with single and semi-double blooms in shades of pink.
Rolifically blooming, indian Spring Mix is known to bloom in its first year, which is unusual for Hollyhocks.
5. SeedsUA #ad
Seeds Hollyhock Double Mix Giant Mallow Flower Perennial Outdoor Garden Cut Flowers for Planting Non GMO #adSeedsUA #ad
- Instructions in English are included. Usda hardiness zone: 3 -40 to -30 °f, 4 -30 to -20 °f, 6 -10 to 0 °f, 5 -20 to -10 °f, 8 10 to 20 °f, 7 0 to 10 °f, 9 20 to 30 °F. Species: alcea rosea; Germanation: 90-95%. Package includes about 50 seeds. Season of interest: Spring, Summer, Autumn.
6. COUNTRY CREEK ACRES GROWING IS IN OUR ROOTS #ad
RED & Yellow 25 Seeds Heirloom,Beautiful, Pink, Hollyhock #adCOUNTRY CREEK ACRES GROWING IS IN OUR ROOTS #ad
- Hollyhocks, a must have for every garden. Saturated with color they practically glow. Easy to Plant and Grow. Large robust blooms.
7. Daylily Nursery #ad
40 Jumbo Crocus Mixture Bulbs- Fall Planting! #adDaylily Nursery #ad
- Zone 3-9, full to part sun all orders daylily nursery brand and are grown here. Height 4-6 inches, plant the bulbs 3 inches deep, 12 per square foot for a nice presentation.
These sweet little flowers signal the end of a long, cold winter. All orders are shipped with Daylily nursery branded packing material, and Daylily nursery copyrighted growing instructions.
Blooms very early spring, need to be planted in the Fall. They are the first little flowers to poke their heads up to look for the spring sun! Please note: our shipping occurs only one time for up to 5 items, so please check out all our plants and bulbs to make the most of your shipping dollar.
8. Utopia Seeds #ad
UtopiaSeeds Hollyhock Seeds Single Mixed Colors #adUtopia Seeds #ad
- Sow seeds in full sun. Non-gmO seeds. Easy to grow annual in all zones. Mixed single Hollyhock seeds. Approximately 220 seeds.
9. BRECK'S #ad
Double Daffodil Spring Flowering Bulb Mixture, These Big, Bright Double Daffodils Will Thrive Wherever You Plant Them! 15 Bulbs Measuring 12 to 14 cm per Order #adBRECK'S #ad
- Does well in all soil types, as long as the soil is well drained. Botanical name: Narcissus double. Plant bulbs 6" deep and 4 - 6" apart. Mature plants spread 4 to 6 inches and grows to 18 to 20 inches tall. A mixture of double cupped flowers with rich, long green, strap like leaves.