As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Mall~Kerala #ad
Live 10 Rhizomes of Edible Ginger Roots Zingiber Zingiber Officinale for Growing #adMall~Kerala #ad
- Zingiber. Ginger Roots. Ginger roots Zingiber Zingiber Officinale for growing. Zingiber Officinale.
2. Suntee #ad
Plant Grow Bags 7 Gallon Heavy Duty Thickened Growing Bags Planting Pots Container Garden Vegetable Planter with Handles & Large Harvest Window, 3 Pack Potato Grow Bags #adSuntee #ad
- The strong handles make them easy to move around as your needs. Large harvest window: the potatoes grow bags has designed a visualization Velcro window that can be opened and closed, through which you not only can check whether your plant is mature and you can easily harvest plants through the window without having to dig in soil.
Widely use: these grow bags are suitable for indoor and outdoor planting and ideal for terraces, eggplants, sun rooms and any outdoor space. They can be used to grow potatoes, cucumbers, radishes, carrots, peppers, balconies, taro, small gardens, onions, zucchini and many other vegetables.
At the end of the growing season, empty the bag, simply wipe it clean and fold like a regular flower pot, taking up very little space. Easy to operate and store: the bags can be easily used for several seasons and not take up much space when storing.
The size is large enough to create a stable growing environment for veggies and flower. You can easily move and flip the lid to help you harvest potatoes without damaging the plants. These garden planting bags are suitable for seasonal use. It also can prevent over watering and it can automatically percolate excess water. Sturdy for reusing: the growing bag is made of waterproof pe material, lightweight and super sturdy, reusable for many years, but also easier to breathe, easy to grow, and can be used repeatedly. Provides an healthy environment for root plants.
3. wbut2023 #ad
Turmeric rhizome Grow Your own ,Grow Indoors or Outdoors #adwbut2023 #ad
- During winter months, turmeric needs less water but once the growing season starts you will want to water fairly frequently to keep the soil moist. Turmeric rhizome Grow Your own, Grow Indoors or Outdoors. The plant grows an underground tuber, or rhizome much like ginger does.
If you see your plant going to flower, there is nothing to worry about. Your plants won’t be able to tolerate any climate colder than 65F. Turmeric is different from most herbs in that you are not going to be harvesting the leaves, but the roots instead.
It won’t have any effect on your later root harvest, and the flowers don’t actually produce any seeds. Bi-monthly or even weekly feedings with a liquid fertilizer is ideal.
Warmer. Once your plants are established and growing well, they will need very little care from you. Days to germination: started by root cuttings, not seeds days to harvest: 250 days or more 8 to 10 months Light requirements: Full sun, or slight shade Water requirements: Regular watering Soil: Well-drained soil Container: Necessary for most climates.
4. Seeds*Bulbs*Plants*&More #ad
Makes food healthier and taste better, Plant Start, Cooking, Can be used in many different recipes, and Easy to Grow and Care For, Fresh Culinary Ginger Root Start, Great for Eating, Sushi #adSeeds*Bulbs*Plants*&More #ad
- Or any frost free area. Grows in zones 9-11. Fresh ginger root is great for culinary Uses, and a Great Edible Perennial to enjoy year after year, Blooming Sized Bulb.
5. Seeds*Bulbs*Plants*&More #ad
Sushi, and Easy to Grow and Care For, 3 Fresh Culinary Ginger Root Start, Cooking, makes food healthier and taste better, Great for Eating, Can be used in many different recipes #adSeeds*Bulbs*Plants*&More #ad
- Grows in zones 9-11. Fresh ginger root is great for culinary Uses, and a Great Edible Perennial to enjoy year after year, Blooming Sized Bulb. Or any frost free area.
6. Discount Hawaiian Gifts #ad
Ginger Plant Root Red Blue White Yellow Hawaiian 4 #adDiscount Hawaiian Gifts #ad
- Indoor or outdoor, In a garden pot or ground Easy to grow. Delicate fragrant ginger flowers once bloomed and easy to grow. All of our hawaiian tropical plants come with planting instructions ready for your green thumb.
Grown in a no pest certified nursery on the Big Island of Hawaii and comes with AG. 4 pack hawaiian ginger plant roots: Red, Blue, White and Yellow. Sought after for landscaping or grow indoors. Stamp ship to all states.
7. Seeds*Bulbs*Plants*&More #ad
Makes food healthier and taste better, Can be used in many different recipes, Great for Eating, Cooking, and Easy to Grow and Care For, 2 Fresh Culinary Ginger Root Start, Sushi #adSeeds*Bulbs*Plants*&More #ad
- Fresh ginger root is great for culinary Uses, and a Great Edible Perennial to enjoy year after year, Blooming Sized Bulb. Grows in zones 9-11. Or any frost free area.
8. Sow Right Seeds #ad
Instructions to Plant Indoor or Outdoor; Great Gardening Gift, Mint, Chamomile, Lavender, Sow Right Seeds, Lemon Balm, Echinacea Herb Seed for Planting; Non-GMO Heirloom Seed, Herbal Tea Collection #adSow Right Seeds #ad
- Indoor or outdoor; carefully selected varieties that can easily be started indoors in your kitchen or outdoors in the garden. If these seed don’t germinate, recipes, we will happily make it right for you.
Plus we are available to answer your questions as well. This collection makes a wonderful garden gift. Grow your own herbal teas -- easy to grow; easy to use; includes popular herbal teas, Lavender, Mint, Lemon Balm, Chamomile, Echinacea.
In the “how to” section of our website. Safe seed -- sow right seeds has taken the Safe Seed Pledge and sells only Non-GMO heirloom seeds that are safe for you and your family.
Beautiful -- full color seed packets for herbal tea including lemon Balm Melissa officinalis, German Chamomile Matricaria chamomilla, Lavender Lavandula, Mint Mentha spicata, Purple Coneflower Echinacea angustifolia; 5 Full-sized packets with plenty of seed. Easy to grow -- instructions included on each packet with additional growing tips, harvest instructions, etc.
9. Sow Right Seeds #ad
Non-GMO Heirloom Seeds, Indoors or Outdoor; Great Gardening Gift 1, Sow Right Seeds, Instructions to Plant and Grow an Herbal Tea Garden, Mint Seed for Planting #adSow Right Seeds #ad
- In the “how to” section of our website. Minimum of 100 mg per packet. Plus we are available to answer your questions as well. If these seeds don’t germinate, we will happily make it right for you. Spreads vigorously; easier to control when grown in a container.
Beautiful - large packet of mint seeds mentha spicata; popular and easy-to-grow perennial with intense, cool-tasting leaves used in drinks, salads, desserts, and teas.
Easy to grow -- instructions included on each packet with additional growing tips, recipes, harvest instructions, etc. Safe seed -- sow right seeds has taken the Safe Seed Pledge and sells only Non-GMO heirloom seeds that are safe for you and your family.
Indoor and outdoor - a carefully selected variety that can easily be grown indoors in your kitchen or outdoors in the garden. Try some in your lemonade for a cooling, refreshing taste. Grow your own tea -- mint leaves are easy to grow and add variety to your kitchen. Fresh or dried leaves create lovely herbal tea both hot and iced.