As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Ohio Heirloom Seeds #ad
Haricot Verts Petite Filet- Green Bean Seeds- 30+ Seeds by Ohio Heirloom Seeds #adOhio Heirloom Seeds #ad
- Bush-type. Grown in 2020 for the 2021 season. Stringless. It is a naturally thin green bean, even when mature. Shipping is free on all additional seed packages purchased with this item, all varieties, any quantity.
56 days. Pay only $1. 69 shipping per order! click on the Ohio Heirloom Seeds hyperlink above to see our other seed varieties.
Incredibly delicate flavor when picked at the 5" stage. 85% germination, Ships from Ohio. This french heirloom variety has been around for centuries. Generally considered the finest-tasting green bean variety available and thus preferred by fine dining restaurants.
2. ALEXI #ad
Super Delicious 50, Snap Bean Seed for Planting Home Garden, ALEXI Green Bean Seeds, Haricot Bean Bush, Non GMO, High Yield, High Germination, French Bean, Climbing String Bean #adALEXI #ad
- Green bean seeds - french bean - haricot bean bush - climbing string Bean - Snap Bean Seeds packaged by. All of the seeds contained within this assortment are fresh and are intended for the current and the following growing seasons.
Packet: 50+ Seeds. Alexi has registered trademark on us and brand on Amazon since 2017. Fast growing, Delicious.
Packets are 3. 5 inches wide and 5. 5 inches tall and come with a detailed sowing instructioN. Green bean seeds - french bean - haricot bean bush - climbing String Bean - Snap Bean Seed: The ideal temperature range for proper growth of this crop is 10 - 27 degree C. High quality, high germination Rate.
3. David's Garden Seeds #ad
Heirloom Seeds, David's Garden Seeds Bean Bush Contender 1988 Green 100 Non-GMO #adDavid's Garden Seeds #ad
- Germination rate about 80% or better. Seeds are non-gmo and hand packed by David's Garden Seeds in the United States. Harvest in about 50 days. The best early green bean for gardeners. Fairly hardy under adverse conditions and well suited to solar-greenhouse.
4. Burpee #ad
Burpee French Filet Bush Bean Seeds 2 ounces of seed #adBurpee #ad
- Sunlight exposure = full-sun. Annual for all growing zones from 1-11. Plant spread is 10". Beautiful plants and everything else you need to grow the garden of your dreams from America’s most trusted seed company.
No gmos, ever. Sow outdoors 4 weeks after the average last frost date and harvest in 56 days. Easy to grow, they reach their flavor peak at 5-7" long and a mere 3/8" wide.
Delicious haricot vert french green bean. Find over 1000 burpee vegetable, herb, and flower seeds on Amazon. Yields 5-7" pods. Dark-green pods are streaked with purple. Burpee, the gardener’s best friend since 1876. Burpee exclusive. Each packet contains 2 ounces of seed. Get your seeds off to a great start with a Burpee Seed Starting Kit. Plant height is 15".
5. Utopia Seeds #ad
Approximately 65 Seeds, French Green Beans, Haricots Verts, UtopiaSeeds Slenderette Green Bean Seeds #adUtopia Seeds #ad
- The slenderette bush beans' 5 inch pods are slender, stringless and glossy, dark green in color. Non-gmo and non-neonicotinoid Seeds. Approximately 65 seeds.
Good for containers as well as in garden. Slenderette bush bean Seeds produce an excellent, gourmet bean that is highly desirable in French cuisine. Plants are about 24 inches tall and produce vigorous, dark green, 5" long pods.
6. Isla's Garden Seeds #ad
50 Heirloom Seeds Per Packet, Tendergreen Green Bean Seeds, Non GMO Seeds #adIsla's Garden Seeds #ad
- Tendergreen green beans are easy to grow! plant bush beans near carrots, cucumbers, or corn; avoid planting them near onions. Annual. Fantastic addition to your home garden! delicious and great for your home cooked meals! High Yields! Plant them 1" deep and 3-6" apart, in rows about 2' apart; press down the earth above them for good soil contact.
Seeds are great for Planting in Garden or for storing in a seed safe for emergency.
12-16" plant height. Germination should take place 4-10 days after planting. 58 days to maturity. Hardiness zones: 3. 4, 10, 11, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 12.3-6" spacing. These seeds rot easily in wet soil, so do not over water them.
For more of isla's garden seed products, enter isla's garden seeds into your search bar on Amazon! Please submit a 5 star review to help the continued success of our Garden Seed Company! Please post pictures of your plants and review us! These are high quality seeds, be sure to fully research proper germination instructions for optimal germination rates. These green snap beans grow about 5-6" long.
7. Jocadew #ad
French Green Bean Blue Lake Stringless Pole Phaseolus Vulgaris Legume jocad 50 Seeds #adJocadew #ad
- French green bean blue lake stringless pole Phaseolus Vulgaris Legume jocad 50 Seeds. Plant seeds: outdoors after frost / indoors weeks before last frost | harvest: 65 days | PLANT HEIGHT: 60 - 72" | PLANT SPACING: 6" apart in rows 48" apart.
Light requirements: sun | soil & water preferences: average | QUANTITY: 50 Seeds. Name: blue lake pole bean | other common names: french green bean | scientIFIC Name: Phaseolus Vulgaris | COLOR: Green Beans with White Seeds.
8. Park Seed #ad
Park Seed Algarve French Climbing Bean Seeds, Includes 100 Seeds in a Pack #adPark Seed #ad
- Algarve is a vigorous, reaching 6 to 7 feet long over course of the season. As the vines grow, they are smooth and attractive, train them up a tower or teepee. Keep the beans picked promptly for ever more pods! Growing algarve is as easy as any other bean.
It sets plentiful white blooms in spring, very robust vine, followed by masses of very uniform, flattish mid-green pods that reach up to 10 inches long and about an inch wide. You'll be enjoying a bumper crop in no time! Completely stringless, looking as good as they taste.
When the soil warms in spring and all danger of frost is past, place one bean in a small hole lightly covered with soil. Space the holes about 4 inches apart and the rows about 18 inches apart.
You will be delighted with its behavior in your garden. Algarve is such an all-around superior performer that the Royal Horticulture Society granted it the coveted Award of Garden Merit. One bite of this gourmet french climbing bean and your mind will be made up: Algarve must become a permanent part of your veggie patch and 3 Sisters planting! The flavor is fabulous, the yields huge, and the harvests earlier than most others.
9. Seedville #ad
50 French Blue Lake Pole Bean Phaseolus Vulgaris Vegetable Seeds #adSeedville #ad
- Color: green Beans with White Seeds. Plant spacinG: 6 x 48". Harvest: 65 Days. These pole beans produce 6-7 inch pods. Soil / water: Average.
Blue lake is a stringless, tender and juicy bean. Light requirements: sun. Plant height: 60 - 72". The white beans can removed from pods and dried and used for soups or baking.