As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. HEATIT #ad
HEATIT HIRD 60 feet 5 Watts Per Foot Roof & Gutter Snow De-Icing Cable #adHEATIT #ad
- Easy instruction manual, clips and spacers are included. More safe and more healthy. Protect your roof from damage and leaking, keep the water flowing in gutter & downspouts. Both csa and etl approved. 6 ft 18/3 cold lead with plug. Different lengths are available; Suitable for most roof and gutter configurations.
Then unplug the cable. 100% screen rate with the Aluminum foil and tinned copper braid. Used for metal or plastic gutters/downspouts, Inclined roofs Roofs with noncombustible shingles Ex.
Asphalt shingles that meet national building codes. Plug cable in, you should feel slightly warm to the touch. Pre-assembled, ready to install, no maintenance required. Three year limited warranty- if you are not completely satisfied with HEATIT heating cable, please don't hesitate to contact us in any time.
Designed to prevent ice build up, known as ice dams, from forming on roofs and in gutters and downspouts. Testing the cable before the installation. Uncoil the heat cable completely so it does not touch, and in approximately 5 minutes, cross over or overlap on itself. Do not plug in the cable until it has been completely uncoiled. Tough xlpe as inner insulation and weather resistant pvc high-low temperature as out jacket.
2. WarmlyYours #ad
120V 60 Ft, WarmlyYours Roof and Gutter Deicing Cable Kit, Plug-in #adWarmlyYours #ad
- Constant wattage: 5 watts per linear foot constant wattage. Diy friendly project: this is a plug-in operation and no additional controls required so you can install and get that snow off your roof quickly.
Kit includes: heating cable, and spacers, clips, everything you need for a easy installation.
A perfect diy project would be to install this cable on a roof that has a 12' gutter with roof covering and a 10' downspout. All you need in one kit: this roof and gutter deicing cable is recommended for large projects. Safety certified: cCSAus listed to meet North American Standards for safety.
3. Wrap-On #ad
Wrap-On Roof and Gutter Deicing Cable, 100' Black Electric Heating Cord with 3 Prong Plug & 120 Volt Operation, 14101 #adWrap-On #ad
- Can be applied on pitched roofs with non-combustible tab shingles, in gutters and in downspouts. Requires weatherproof GFCI outlet with control switch.
Each package contains one ready-to-install cable, shingle clips, cable spacers and complete installation instructions. Made in USA. Roof and gutter cables operate at 120 volt, 5 watts per foot.
|Manufacturer||PIRIT Heated Products #ad|
|Warranty||2 year manufacturer|
4. GutterMelt #ad
Heatizon GutterMelt 9 Watts Per Foot Roof & Gutter Snow Deicing Cable Kit 90 feet #adGutterMelt #ad
- Etl listed for the United States and Canada. 810 watts and ~6. 75amps @ 120vac at 32 degrees F in Iced Water. Kits include: roof deicing cable, commercial quality roof Clips, Downspout Brackets, Full Installation and Instruction Manual, and Top Quality Design and Technical Support by our experts in the United State.
Factory-connected 6 ft cord, LED plug, and factory-connected end seal. Guttermelt 90ft roof deicing Kit - 9 Watts/ft Self Regulating Cable.
5. DasMarine #ad
DasMarine Roof Gutter De-Icing Heat Cable,Roof Gutter Snow De-Icing Cable,Roof Snow Ice Melter All-in-One Kit for Ice Dam Prevention with Thermostat: On：6±3℃ Off：13±3℃ 30-feet #adDasMarine #ad
- Easy installation: install the heat cable in a zig zag pattern on the edge of roof & in the gutter, you need not purchase clips to attach the cable to the roof shingles, as there was enough hardware come with the heat cable.
All-in-one kit for ice dam prevention: suit for all roof and gutter configurations. There was an abundance of the hardware that came with the roll of heat cable & attached thermostat.
Dimensions: length:30ft, voltage:120v, Power:5W/FT, Total Power:150W. Attached thermostat: this one includes a non-adjustable controller so it will always be on when needed and more importantly, off when not needed. Package included: 1 roll of 30 ft heating cable & attached thermostat, abundance of the hardware clips.
6. MeltPro #ad
Electric Roof Heating Cable Melts ice and Snow to Prevent dams/roof leaks 30, Shingle Clips, Includes De-Icing Cable, Cable spacers, Labels, Rocky Mountain Goods Roof and Gutter Deicing Kit #adMeltPro #ad
- 2 year guarantee - if for any reason your ice melting cable or kit fails within 2 years we will replace it. Heavy duty roof ice melt cable automatically melts snow and ice preventing costly damage.
Complete install kit includes de-icing cable, shingle clips, cable spacers and switch labels. Power indicator light for easy to see indication your electric roof deicing cable is working. Quick install with straightforward step by step install guide.
7. HEATIT #ad
HEATIT HIRD 30 feet 5 Watts Per Foot Roof Gutter Snow De-Icing Cable & Heating Cable Spacer and Clips Kit #adHEATIT #ad
- Both csa and etl approved. More safe and more healthy. Hird designed to prevent ice build up, from forming on roofs and in gutters and downspouts. Different lengths are available; Suitable for most roof and gutter configurations. Then unplug the cable.
6 ft 18/3 cold lead with plug. 100% screen rate with the Aluminum foil and tinned copper braid. Testing the cable before the installation. Uncoil the heat cable completely so it does not touch, cross over or overlap on itself.
Used for metal or plastic gutters/downspouts, Inclined roofs Roofs with noncombustible shingles Ex. Asphalt shingles that meet national building codes. Pre-assembled, ready to install, no maintenance required. Tough xlpe as inner insulation and weather resistant PVC high-low temperature as out jacket.
Protect your roof from damage and leaking, known as ice dams, keep the water flowing in gutter & downspouts. Three year limited warranty- if you are not completely satisfied with HEATIT heating cable, please don't hesitate to contact us in any time. Plug cable in, and in approximately 5 minutes, you should feel slightly warm to the touch. Do not plug in the cable until it has been completely uncoiled.
8. store_2017 #ad
Store_2017 Roof Clips and Spacers Roof De-Icing Heating Cable Spacer and Clips Kit Roof & Gutter Adks De-Icing Cable Clips & Spacers #adstore_2017 #ad
- 35 piece, includes 19 clips & 16 Spacers, roof & gutter clips, silver, made of light weight aluminum. Use to install all sizes of adks roof & gutter de-icing cables.
9. Happybuy #ad
Happybuy Roof Heat Cable 76FT Tape 115-125V with Thermostat Gutter Heater 18AWG Strips Self-Regulate Ice Dam Prevention Tape-40 to 105℃, Black #adHappybuy #ad
- Pre-assembled, in valleys or around dormers, plug-in design, nearby gutters, specific areas such as beneath skylights, enough clips, ready to install. Installation postions- the ice dam heat cable should be installed on areas like the entire roof edge, downspouts and/or valleys.
Easy instruction manual, and spacers are included. It can also display: week, time, current & target temp℃/℉, etc. Manuals & notes- different roofs need various install methods, thus we will offer you a clear user manual to guide you. More durable & safer than cheaper products.
2. 4ghz wireless auto connection tech, DSTdaylight saving time, low battery alert, work modes switch, you can adjust functions with the remote controller. Tips: do not install this gutter heat cable to remove ice dams that have already formed or to clear the roof of ice and snow.
Note: our roof heat cable is a commercial-grade self-regulating heat cable that substantially outperforms cheap cables. Remote digital control- this heat tape for gutters kit includes a thermostat and a socket. Input: 115-125v; length: 76ft; working temperature: -40 to 105℃; waterproof: ip 68; output: 7w/ft; bending radius: 2. 36"; bus wires: 18awg; this gutter heater cable is made of 2pcs heating conductor and wrapped with PVC layer, braided copper and outer PVC cover. Note: it includes 6.
|Part Number||Roof Heat Cable 76FT|
|Model||Roof Heat Cable|