As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. American Plant Exchange #ad
3G, Green 28-30" Tall, AMERICAN PLANT EXCHANGE Dracaena Massangeana Live Corn Plant Top Indoor Air Purifier #adAmerican Plant Exchange #ad
- Perfect for living rooms, bedrooms, hallways, and offices. Long green leaves with a central yellow light green stripe that grows from woody trunks.
Beautiful, popular, and low maintenance and easy care. Perfect for beginners, sills, ideal size for shelves, thrives on neglect, tabletops, grows in low light, and counters in your home or office interior. Houseplants make your home more beautiful, boost your mood, purify your air, help you sleep, and relieve dryness by raising the humidity in your rooms.
This top air purifying evergreen houseplant arrives in a 3g container measuring 26"-30" tall from the bottom of the pot to the top leaves. The corn plant can grow up to 6' and requires little water and care.
2. Hirts: House Plant #ad
Easy to Grow House Plant, Creme & Green Corn Plant, 6" Pot, Dracaena #adHirts: House Plant #ad
- Proudly homegrown by Hirt's Garden's. Originated from Africa. Grows well with full shade of sun. Easy to grow and doesn't require much attention. Dracaena - a tropical palmlike plant that is famous as a greenhouse or indoor plant.
Growing dracaena - in growing your dracaena plant, you must know that it requires a well drained soil. Appropriate fertilization is also needed. New growth from your plant can be replanted in a seperate pot to grow another Dracanea plant.
The creme &green corn plant - dracanea that you will be receiving in your purchase is potted in a 6'' inch pot.
It is also known for its air purifying benefit by removing chemicals and other toxins in the air. Pruning dracaena plant - if you notice, yellow and brown leaves of your plant just simply cut those and remove. Do not over water your plant, water only when you thinks it's needed as over watering can cause the leaves to be yellowish and sooner the plant may die.
3. Florida Foliage #ad
Indoor Florist Quality Foliage Tree, Live Houseplant, Corn Plant, Dracaena Fragrans #adFlorida Foliage #ad
- It wasn’t until the early 1900s that the corn plant made a name for itself in the United States, but it rapidly gained support thanks to how easy it is to grow and care for, along with its tall and elegant style. The dracaena corn plant is a slow growing, sometimes flowering, shrub which is wildly popular as a houseplant.
In return for a little bit of care and attention from time to time, the corn plant will show off its shiny good looking leaves and removal various indoor air toxins. The plant was first introduced to europe in the 1700s, where it became popular as a houseplant. The ‘true’ corn plant, which open after dark.
The scientific name for the corn plant is Dracaena fragrans, which is the true corn plant in its native and original form, with solid dark green leaves. Like all plants, the corn plant is especially good for improving air quality, the corn plant produces oxygen and makes the air in your home healthier for all of your family.
If you treat it very well, after many years you should get a bold ascent specimen with multiple crowns and the opportunity for it to produce a small spray of fragrant white flowers. Simply beautiful with minimum effort. However, as it also absorbs toxins. Native to upper guinea in africa, the corn plant originates from a tropical climate, dracaena fragrans, has solid green leaves and is often found growing surrounded by taller vegetation, which provides it with shade. The nasa clean air study found that Dracaena plants remove toxic substances from the air.
4. American Plant Exchange #ad
3 Gallon, American Plant Exchange Dracena Limelight XL Madagascar Dragon Tree Live Plant, Indoor/Outdoor Air Purifier #adAmerican Plant Exchange #ad
- Its durability makes it ideal for home or office settings; in fact, keeping it in a low-light location helps maintain the dramatic lime coloring. The limelight is a unique color contrast to other houseplants and is a focal point for living rooms, bedrooms, hallways, and offices in your home interior.
Houseplants make your home more beautiful, help you sleep, boost your mood, purify your air, and relieve dryness by raising the humidity in your rooms.
Dracaena limelight has striking, electric lime-green leaves, glossy, It is an easy care evergreen tropical foliage plant that thrives in low-light. This top air purifying houseplant arrives in 3G container measuring 26-28" Inches tall from the bottom of the pot to the top leaves.
5. Proven Winners #ad
1 Gallon, Double Play Candy Corn Spirea Spiraea, Purple Flowers and Red and Yellow Foliage, Live Shrub #adProven Winners #ad
- Hardy in zones 4-7, be sure to check your USDA zone to ensure success. 1 gallon shrubs are 6-14 in. Tall and wide at maturity. Partial to full sun 4+ hours required. Tall and about 1-year old at shipment, varies by season and plant. Shipping dormant now. 1. 5-2 ft.
|Brand||Proven Winners #ad|
|Manufacturer||Proven Winners #ad|
6. SUCCULENTS BOX #ad
Rare Varieties for Gift or Home Décor, Variegated Corn Cob Cactus 2'' + Clay Pot | Unique Collection of Live Cactus Plants, Hand Selected #adSUCCULENTS BOX #ad
- Its thick, and ribbed, deep green stem can grow up to 14 inches tall and 2. 4 inches in diameter. Corn cob cactus, erect, simple, a short-stemmed shrublet producing a dense cluster. Each package contains one beautiful healthy 2/4-inches Corn Cob Cactus that will be meticulously bubble-wrapped and shipped in a sturdy box to guarantee its safe arrival.
Soil | well-drained, porous cactus mix. Light | full Sun, Partial Sun. The perfect unique-looking cactus that would definitely looks great when used as a decorative plant in your home, office, or even when creating your own mini-garden.
7. Florida Foliage #ad
Large Beautiful Florist Quality House Plant, Live Dracaena Marginata, 4 Feet Tall, Madagascar Dragon Tree #adFlorida Foliage #ad
- Grown, packaged and shipped exclusively by florida foliage. Dracaena marginatas are mostly indoor plants that are easy to care for and can thrive in homes and offices. Sometimes they are grown as single-stemmed plants; other times grouped or even braided together in the same pot.
It helps that they’re attractive and varied. Dragon plants prefer temperatures between 70 to 80 degrees Fahrenheit. Dragon trees grow best in medium sunlight but they can survive in partial shade as well. Regular household humidity should be fine for them. They are listed by nASA as an excellent plant for removing harmful chemicals from the air.
Dracaena marginata is an attractive, stiff-leaved plant with colorful foliage that sometimes goes by the name "dragon tree. Most of the time it’s sold simply as “Dracaena marginata” or just “Dracaena.
These plants are perfect for a beginner gardener because they're very easy to grow indoors. Don't put your dragon tree in full sun because its leaves will burn. The plant has narrow, slender gray stems that are topped with shiny, arching leaves that are sword-shaped. Plants in lower light situations will grow slower and will produce smaller leaves. They are tough, drought-tolerant plants with aggressive root systems that make excellent houseplants because they are a little more forgiving than some of the other dracaena.
8. California Tropicals #ad
4" from California Tropicals, Dracaena Tips "Massangeana" Corn Plant #adCalifornia Tropicals #ad
- This plant comes fully rooted in a 4" pot, ready to grow in and your beautiful home or your office. All of our listings have very representative pictures of what you would receive. California Tropicals. Perfect gift for any occassion! .
9. Costa Farms #ad
Fresh from Our Farm, 24-Inches Tall, Indoor Plant in Décor Planter, Costa Farms White Bird of Paradise Strelitzia nicolai #adCosta Farms #ad
- Water regularly; water when soil dries out. Can hold up well to drought. Stunning tropical plant, excellent houseplant. Height at shipping is approximately 28-Inches tall, easy to care for, measured from bottom of pot to top of plant.
Its large leaves were designed to split, splitting is normal and part of the growing process. A character trait of the white bird of paradise is split-leaves or foliage.
Place in a well-lit room; does best when receiving bright filtered light. A mature white bird of paradise houseplant can grow 6 feet or more.
For questions about your plant please don't hesitate to contact us at [email protected]
Grown by the experts at Costa Farms; ships fast, direct from our farm to your home. Used in home décor and design. As the leaf matures it will begin to split and new growth Should appear. Ships well-rooted in grower pot dropped into lightweight décor planter.
|Brand||Costa Farms #ad|
|Manufacturer||Costa Farms #ad|
|Part Number||White Bird of Paradise,|
|Model||White Bird of Paradise,|