As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Harley Seeds #ad
From USA, Cherokee Purple, Black Cherry, Black Prince, Mix of 9 Varieties, Heirloom Non-GMO, Mixed Seeds! 30+ Black Tomato Seeds #adHarley Seeds #ad
- Soil should be kept consistently warm, from 70-85F. Excess water can also bury seeds deep in the soil where they will not be able break the surface. Keep moist, not letting the seeds dry out between watering. Please read! this is a mix!!! black tomato seeds, black cherry, brandywine black, Cherokee Purple, Indeterminate, Black Krim, black prince, black truffle, heirloom non-gmo, Mix of 9 Varieties, Black Zebra Cherry, Paul Robeson, Ukrainian Purple Tomato.
Plants should ultimately be transplanted to the garden 1-2 weeks after the expected date of last frost.
Planting Depth: 1/4". Over watering can cause fungal growth which leads to seed rot. Seeds do not require light for germination but some light sources should be provided for seedlings once they emerge from the soil.
Multiple seeds can be planted in a single starter container, but should be thinned once seedlings appear so only a single plant remains. Additionally, even just at night, well above 90F, below about 60-65F, overly warm soils, can inhibit germination and provide ideal conditions for seed rot. Cool soils, will significantly delay or inhibit germination. In-ground germination is not recommended. Sprout tomato seeds in small containers, preferably 4" or smaller. Use a standard potting mix that is well drained.
2. Burpee #ad
Burpee 'Cherokee Purple' Heirloom | Large Slicing Tomato | Rich Flavor #adBurpee #ad
- Pick your flavor: burpee offers a wide variety of tomato seeds for all your culinary needs. Each variety is handpicked by our expert team here at Burpee to provide the most complete & successfull tomato gardening experience. Our hassle-free kit helps with continuous soil hydration, improves germination and reduces the need for frequent watering.
Classic varieties: get the best of our best with burpee’s “Cherokee Purple"tomato seeds for planting. All our orders receive special care to ensure healthy seeds are packaged and shipped in good condition of our customers.
Burpee pledge: burpee is committed to providing our customers with the highest quality seeds at germination rates 35% higher than industry standards. Transplant to the garden 4 weeks after the average last frost date.
In the mood for a juicy burger? Slicer varieties like our “Cherokee Purple” make great additions to any home-made sandwiches. Harvest in 85 days. Just sow and grow! tips from burpee: sow “cherokee purple” indoors 6-8 weeks before average last frost date using a Burpee seed starting kit. Our full varieties include: cherry, beefsteak, paste & slicing tomatoes! Seed starting made easy: get a successful start on your tomato garden with “Burpee’s "72 Cell Self-Watering Kit”.
|Model||Cherokee Purple' Heirloom|
3. Seedz #ad
Cherokee Purple Beefsteak Tomato, Organic Tomato Seeds, USA, Non Hybrid, APPR. 100, Certified Organic, Heirloom Vegetable Seeds, Non GMO #adSeedz #ad
- Certified organic seeds - usda organic tomato seeds, garden seeds grown right here in the USA! Heirloom seeds - heirloom vegetable seeds, Non GMO Verified; premium heirloom tomato seeds.
Best value - approx. Risk-free purchase - buy with confidence! You’re covered by a No-Questions-Asked, 30-Day Guarantee. 100 organic beefsteak tomato seeds per packet means you get the best for less! more from *seedz* - don’t miss our beans, broccoli, pea, cayenne pepper, lettuce, Lacinato kale, bunching onions, spinach, swiss chard, squash, jalapeno, cucumbers, garden peas, cherry tomatoes, carrots, red cabbage, radish, okra, bell peppers, watermelon & more!.
4. Clovers Garden #ad
Two 2 Live Plants, Each 4"-7" Tall, Non-GMO, in 3.5 Inch Pots, Clovers Garden Cherokee Purple "Carbon" Tomato Plant, Not Seeds, Includes Clovers Garden Copyrighted Plant Care Guide #adClovers Garden #ad
- Two very nice, not plugs, good sized plants, each 5"-7" tall - not leggy, not seeds. The generous pot size offers you plants with a well developed root system, giving you a head start to plant maturity.
Heirloom tomato originated in Tennessee from the Cherokee Indians in the 1800’s. Individually grown and shipped in 3. 5" pots. One of the most flavorful of the dark tomato varieties. A beefsteak variety tomato with a rich sweet flavor. Includes a clovers Garden Copyrighted Plant Care Sheet.
5. Harley Seeds #ad
Open-Pollinated, Sweet, Productive, Indeterminate, 30+ Black Cherry Tomato Seeds, from USA, Low Acid, Heirloom Non-GMO #adHarley Seeds #ad
- Over watering can cause fungal growth which leads to seed rot. Water when the soil surface just begins to dry. Start seeds in containers approximately 8 weeks prior to the planned set-out date. Use a standard potting mix that is well drained.
Excess water can also bury seeds deep in the soil where they will not be able break the surface. Additionally, even just at night, overly warm soils, well above 90F, below about 60-65F, can inhibit germination and provide ideal conditions for seed rot.
Planting Depth: 1/4". Plants should ultimately be transplanted to the garden 1-2 weeks after the expected date of last frost. Soil temperature for Germination: 70-75F. Keep moist, not letting the seeds dry out between watering.
Cool soils, will significantly delay or inhibit germination. Multiple seeds can be planted in a single starter container, but should be thinned once seedlings appear so only a single plant remains. Black cherry tomato tomato seeds, productive, Indeterminate, open-pollinated, Low Acid, Candy Sweet, Heirloom NON-GMO, 65-70 Days. Sprout tomato seeds in small containers, preferably 4" or smaller. In-ground germination is not recommended.
6. Bonnie PLANTS #ad
12 Oz. Fruit Size, Heirloom Tomato, Bonnie Plants Cherokee Purple Tomato Live Vegetable Plants, 4 Pack, Great for Slicing, 10 #adBonnie PLANTS #ad
- A consistent taste test winner. Expected blooming period: spring to summer. Beautiful pink-purple fruit with deep Red interior. Best flavor achieved when ripened fully on the vine.
Care instructions: regular watering. For fresh eating, Sandwiches, or in salads. Indeterminate, meaning it continues to grow and produce tomatoes throughout the season.
|Brand||Bonnie PLANTS #ad|
|Manufacturer||Bonnie Plants #ad|
7. Gaea's Blessing #ad
Cherokee Purple Slicing Tomato, Gaea's Blessing Seeds, Tomato Seeds, Non-GMO Seeds with Easy to Follow Planting Instructions, Open-Pollinated 96% Germination Rate #adGaea's Blessing #ad
- For an heirloom, it is a good producer. Originating from tennessee, Cherokee Purple Tomatoes are thought to have been passed down from Native Americans of the Cherokee tribe.
A consistent taste test winner at tomato fests around the country. High germination Rate - 96% with current lot. Matures in about 85 days. Heralded by NPR as a favorite tomato. Lycopersicon esculentum - open pollinated. Gaea’s blessing is based in illinois, to do our best to ensure the wellness of the environment, to ensure your satisfaction.
Non-gMO. As adopters of the Safe Seed Pledge, and above all, USA. Rich, dark color and unmatched sweet, rich taste on sandwiches or in salads. We are committed to promoting sustainable growing methods, to protect the biodiversity of our planet, we do not consciously buy or sell seeds that have been genetically modified.
8. David's Garden Seeds #ad
Open Pollinated Seeds, David's Garden Seeds Tomato Cherry Indigo Rose Black 25 Non-GMO #adDavid's Garden Seeds #ad
- N the early stages of fruit development, Indigo Rose Cherry Tomato develops a dark purple pigment in its skin where exposed to direct sunlight. Germination rate about 80% or better.
Seeds are non-gmo, easy to grow and hand packed by David's Garden Seeds in the United States. Harvest in about 75 days. In the early stages of fruit development, Indigo Rose Cherry Tomato develops a dark purple pigment in its skin where exposed to direct sunlight.
9. Gaea's Blessing #ad
Black Cherry Tomato Seeds 100 Seeds Heirloom Non-GMO, Gaea's Blessing Seeds, with Easy to Follow Instructions, Open Pollinated Small-Fruited 85% Germination Rate Net Wt. 220mg #adGaea's Blessing #ad
- We are committed to promoting sustainable growing methods, to do our best to ensure the wellness of the environment, to ensure your satisfaction.
As adopters of the safe seed Pledge, and above all, we do not consciously buy or sell seeds that have been genetically modified. These tomatoes have a unique dusky color and wonderfully complex flavor! 85% germination rate with current lot.
Lycopersicon esculentum - open Pollinated. Gaea’s blessing is based in illinois, to protect the biodiversity of our planet, USA. Irresistibly delicious with a sweet yet rich and complex flavor! Grows abundantly on vigorous, tall plants. Non-gmo, non-hybrid, 100% heirloom variety.