As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Winter Greenhouse #ad
Baby Tears, Pilea depressa, 3" 2.6x3.5" #adWinter Greenhouse #ad
- Miniature plants, terrarium, Houseplants; Requires Partial Sun - Sun. 60 days return Window from Delivery. Container size: 3" 2. 6x3. 5"; 2. 00in high, Spreads 1000in.
2. Winter Greenhouse #ad
Soleirolia Aurea, 3" 2.6x3.5", Baby Tears, Golden #adWinter Greenhouse #ad
- 60 days return Window from Delivery. Container size: 3" 2. 6x3. 5"; 2. 00in High. Zone: 8, blooms: from May to June.
3. Winter Greenhouse #ad
Baby Tears, 3" 2.6x3.5", Soleirolia soleirolii, Green #adWinter Greenhouse #ad
- Miniature plants, woodland, shade, terrarium, Lawn, Houseplants; Requires Partial Shade - Shade.60 days return Window from Delivery. Container size: 3" 2. 6x3. 5"; 2. 00in High. Zone: 8, blooms: from May to June.
4. Hirt's Gardens #ad
Biblical Job's Tears/Blue Baby Tears, 2.5" Pot, Easy to Grow, Pilea glauca #adHirt's Gardens #ad
- Trim as needed. Prefers bright, indirect light. Keep evenly moist, not wet or dry. Immediate shipping. Easy house plant to grow.
5. Seeds2Go #ad
1 Pound, Dichondra Repens Grass Seeds #adSeeds2Go #ad
- Excellent in rock gardens and as a contained border plant. Highly resistant to diseases and will grow in partial shade to full sun.
Usda zones 7-11, recommend 1 lb seeds per 500 sq ft. Perennial ground cover plant which is often used as an alternative to lawn. Grows very close to the ground - no more than 2 inches high.
6. Outsidepride #ad
1 LB, Outsidepride Dichondra Repens Grass Seed #adOutsidepride #ad
- Dichondra is a great grass alternative for warmer climates. It only reaches 2 - 3 inches in maximum height and never needs mowed making it a perfect lawn alternative. It has a prostrate or creeping growth habit making it an ideal ground cover plant.
It is grown as a perennial in USDA Zones 7 - 11. Dichondra repens is one of the easiest ground cover plants to establish from seed. These seeds are heirloom and non gmo. Plant 1 pound of seed per 500 square feet.
7. Utopia Seeds #ad
Approximately 8,000 Seeds, Beautiful Ground Cover, UtopiaSeeds Creeping Thyme Seeds #adUtopia Seeds #ad
- Creeping thyme is a perennial herb which will over-winter well in zones 4-9. Direct sow seeds outdoors between may and august when temperatures are consistently in the high 60s or above.
8000 seeds will cover a large area but the seeds are very small and they come in a small packet. When planting, seeds should not be covered with soil, but rather pressed into the soil. Creeping thyme is a popular and adaptive dwarf ground cover that is popular for landscape designs.
Used often as borders on flower beds and in between pavers on walkways. Good seed to soil contact is necessary for ideal germination rates. Fall plantings should be avoided to protect against freeze damage. Division of established plantings can be done in March and April. Please note that creeping thyme seeds are tiny little seeds. Can handle moderate foot traffic.
8. Willard & May #ad
6 Perennial Bare Roots, Hosta Mixed #adWillard & May #ad
- 6 bare root perennial Hostas, ready to grow. Will bloom summer through fall. Hardy perennial - Perennial in zones 3 to 8. Great shade plants. Low maintenance perennial grows to about 18 inches and can spread between 32 to 36 inches.
9. MySeeds.Co - BIG PACK Seeds #ad
Nasturtium officinale Seeds, 20,000 True Watercress Upland Cress Seed, Non-GMO Seeds By MySeeds.Co Big Pack, Open Pollinated Seeds, True Watercress, Big Pack #adMySeeds.Co - BIG PACK Seeds #ad
- Open pollinated Seeds, Zones 3+. Non-gmo seeds by MySeeds. Co. Big pack non-gmo seeds by MySeeds. Co. 20, 000 fresh clean seeds ~!! True watercress upland Cress Seed - Nasturtium officinale Seeds.