As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. PBI / Gordon #ad
PBI/GORDON Trimec Lawn Weed Killer, one gallon #adPBI / Gordon #ad
- No assembly Required. For use on cool-Season Grasses. Available In one gallon. Kills hard-to-Control Lawn Weeds.
|Brand||PBI / Gordon #ad|
2. Milestone #ad
Milestone Specialty Herbicide with Aminopyralid for Noxious and Invasive Weeds-Quart 6666085 #adMilestone #ad
- Provides fast knockdown with effective, long-lasting residual control. Reduced worker exposure because no mixing is required. Protect gardens, lawns and landscaping with quality herbicides. Selective on most warm- and cool- season grasses.
3. Blindside #ad
Blindside Herbicide WDG 8 oz. Post Emergent Broadleaf Weed Killer #adBlindside #ad
- Application: cool-season grass: 0075 - 015 oz. Per 1, 000 sq. Epa registration: 279-3411. 3. 25 - 6. 5 oz. Ft. Ft. Active ingredients: Metsulfuron 6% Sulfentrazone 60%.
Per 1, 000 sq. 8 oz Bottle. Not for sale to: ak, or, nm, ut, ca, nd, id, az, nv, wa, pa, ne, de, co, oh, ia, ct, mt, wi, nh, ma, mn, mi, ny, sd, me, vt, nj, ri, WY. Per acre warm-Season grass: 015 - 023 oz.
4. Southern Ag #ad
128oz, 1 Gallon, Southern Ag Lawn Weed Killer with Trimec Herbicide #adSouthern Ag #ad
- Directions for use in conventional & hose end sprayers. For use on 9 turf types. Controls a wide range of lawn weeds. A patented combination of 3 proven weed killers.
5. Trimec #ad
Trimec Southern Broadleaf Herbicide Quart #adTrimec #ad
- Wide spectrum broadleaf weed control. Economical clover control option - North or South. High degree of tolerance in sensitive warm-season turfgrasses. Best amine Trimec complex for clover and chickweed.
6. Southern Ag #ad
32oz-1 Quart Crossbow Specialty Herbicide 2 4 D & Triclopyr Weed & Brus, Southern Ag CROSSBOW32 Weed & Brush Killer, s 32 oz #adSouthern Ag #ad
- Size: 1 Quart. Contains: 2, 4-dichlorophenoxyacetic acid, butoxyethyl ester, Triclopyr. For large quantity discount consideration or to request a mixed multi-pack, please message us. Controls most unwanted trees and brush. Use on rangeland, grass pastures, non-crop areas.
|Brand||Southern Ag #ad|
|Manufacturer||Southern Ag #ad|
7. LawnStar #ad
Penetration & Maximize Spray Performance, Pre-Emergent & Fertilizer, Increase Coverage, Non-Ionic Surfactant 1 Gallon, 128oz for Herbicide, Premium Spreader Sticker Boosted with Ammonium Sulfate #adLawnStar #ad
- Alcohol-free, non-flammable solution: your safety is our priority. Compatible with herbicides, pre-emergents & fertilizers: LawnStar Premium Non-Ionic Surfactant is compatible with a wide variety of gardening and plant care products, making it the ideal addition to your lawn care armoury.
It’s one of the reasons we continually innovate and develop new technologies, but safer ones too. Combine with other lawnstar products: our extensive and fast-growing range of cutting-edge lawn care and ornamental products includes grass paints, mulch dyes, chelated nutrients, spray pattern indicators, fertilizers, and enzyme balancers.
State-of-the-art wetting agent technology: helps to spread spray solution evenly and efficiently across treated plants, 80% active wetting blend technology, aiding in penetration. Trying new things can be tough.
In addition to our proprietary, we utilize Ammonium Sulfate AMS to promote plant uptake, ensuring peak performance. Protected with the lawnstar guarantee: we get it. Unfortunately, formulating solutions that not only harness more effective results, it’s often an afterthought in the world of lawn care products. That’s why we take all of the risk for you! buy it, and if you aren’t thrilled with the results you get from using one of our products, try it, simply contact us within 30 days of purchase and we’ll process a no-questions-asked return + refund.
8. SPEED ZONE #ad
Speed Zone Broadleaf Herbicide for Turf -1 Gallon Jug #adSPEED ZONE #ad
- Not for sale to: ar, ak, nm, me, ct, wa, sd, ri, wi, la, MT, ma, mn, ne, mi, nJ, ca, dc, il, wy, co, tx, MA. Fast weed control-Clover Control in as little as 1 week.
9. Syngenta #ad
Tenacity Turf Herbicide, 8 ounces #adSyngenta #ad
- Active ingredient: Mesotrione 40%. Tenacity is a systemic pre-emergence and post-emergence herbicide for the selective contact and residual control of weeds in turfgrasses.
Shelf life: 5-8 years from date of manufacture when properly stored. When applied as a pre-emergent, weeds absorb Tenacity during emergence from the soil.
Target pests: barnyardgrass, yellow nutsedge, clover, purslane, Chickweed, Crabgrass large & smooth, Henbit, dandelion, Carpetweed, Thistle, Foxtail, Goosegrass, Wild Carrot and others. Keep out of direct sunlight and extreme temperatures. Date printed on bottle is manufacture date, not expiration.