As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Bob Wells Nursery #ad
2 Year Old 4/5 Feet Tall, SHINSEIKI ASIAN PEAR TREE #adBob Wells Nursery #ad
- Tree size: 2 year old tree that is 4-5 feet tall. Usda hardiness Zone: 5-10 No pollinator Required. Ripening date: mid - late july root Stock: Calleryana Spacing: Plant trees 15-20 feet apart.
2. Bob Wells Nursery #ad
2 Year Old 4/5 Feet Tall, OLYMPIC KOREAN GIANT ASIAN PEAR TREE #adBob Wells Nursery #ad
- Flavor of fruit: Pears. Tree size: 2 year old tree that is 4-5 feet tall. Usda hardiness Zone: 4-9.
3. MySeeds.Co - BIG PACK Seeds #ad
By MySeeds.Co Big Pack, Pyrus pyrifolia, Pear Asian, Tree Seed, 200+ Japanese Chinese Korean Asian Sand Pear, Cold Hardy Zones 6-9, Big Pack #adMySeeds.Co - BIG PACK Seeds #ad
- 200+ seeds per packet - BIG PACK. The tree's edible fruit is known by many names, Chinese pear, Taiwan pear, Korean pear, Japanese pear, including: Asian pear, and sand pear.
Hardy zones 6 - 9. Pyrus pyrifolia is a pear tree species native to China, Japan, and Korea. Common names: chinese pear, chinese sand Pear, Japanese Pear, Asian Pear, Sand Pear, Oriental Pear - Pyrus pyrifolia.
4. DAS Farms #ad
Asian Pear, Live Fruit Tree Shipped 2 to 3 Feet Tall by DAS Farms No California #adDAS Farms #ad
- Size shipped: 2-3 ft tall gallon containers with soil-less media and a 9 month slow release fertilizer. All pictures are of fully grown plants. For some plants this is not their most attractive season, however it IS the best time for planting.
Zone: 5-9 / growth rate: fast / full sun / mature height: 20' spread: 20' / Bloom: White - Pink. We guarantee a successful transplant for 30 days if the included planting instructions are followed with the correct location and water.
Now is the best time to transplant! leaves are changing and falling off. Deciduous plants do not have leaves in the winter! California orders will be cancelled - This is due to CA state regulations and is beyond our control. Sizes shipped are in the title and description. Deciduous plants bought dormant during the winter are guaranteed to leaf out in the spring under the same conditions.
5. PERFECT PLANTS #ad
4-5', Includes Care Guide, Perfect Plants Shinseiki Asian Pear Tree Live Plant, Produces Fruit #adPERFECT PLANTS #ad
- That being said, having other Pear trees nearby has been shown to further increase Pear yields. Unfortunately due to state laws this product does not ship to Arizona or California. Self-pollinating; no need for one or two other Pear trees to produce fruit, this delightful Pear tree is self-pollinating.
These live plants are easy to grow and low in maintenance. Shinseiki pear trees are warm region thriving Asian pear cultivators known for their small to medium mature size and their apple-shaped fruit.
The shinseiki pear tree loves full, direct sunlight but can also grow with partial shade cover. Easy to grow; this tree grows to a mature height and width of 12-15 feet and thrives in Hardiness zones 5-9.
Produce your own food; these trees require between 300 and 400 chill hours to break dormancy and produce fruit. Pears often ripen in mid July, making it a wonderful fruit bearing plant for warm regions. Asian pear are known for lacking the traditional Pear shape but still having the iconic taste. Succulent fruit; the shinseiki produces pears characterized by their large size when the ripen, incredibly Sweet flavor, and their apple-like shape.
|Brand||PERFECT PLANTS #ad|
|Manufacturer||Perfect Plants #ad|
6. treeseedsplus #ad
Chinese Sand Pear, Pyrus pyrifolia, Asian Pear, Tree Seeds 60 Seeds #adtreeseedsplus #ad
- In bloom, the tree is almost completely covered with white flowers, the flowers are 1 to 1. 5 inches across, putting on a spectacular show in early spring. Chinese sand pears should be picked when they reach full size and begin to turn yellow.
Individually, with five petals and similar to apple except for having longer pedicels. Also, but european pears are subject to core breakdown if allowed to ripen fully on-tree.
Asian pears appear more like apple than european pear and have hard, crisp flesh like fruit when ripe, Asian pears will ripen on trees like apples, unlike the melting flesh European pears.
This also prevents maturation of the stone cells which give Sand Pears their gritty texture. Many growers wrap their pears individually in paper and store at room temperature. The chinese sand pear is larger than most kinds of pear trees, reaching as high as 40 feet, with a rounded crown that may spread 20 feet or more across.
7. Red Supply Solution #ad
Asian Fruit Tree Seeds, Asian Pear 60 Seeds, Chinese Sand Pear Seeds, Pyrus Pyrifolia Seeds, Asian Pear Tree Plant Fast Growing, Edible Fruit Tree Seeds for Planting #adRed Supply Solution #ad
- Satisfaction guaranteed - if you do not satisfy with the purchase, please do not leave negative/neutral feedback. A very good choice for colder climates and very ornamental.
Growth rate - the chinese sand pear is larger than most kinds of pear trees, reaching as high as 40 feet, with a rounded crown that may spread 20 feet or more across.
May be used as a street tree. Best quality - this package contains 60 of Asian Pear seeds. We will try our best to fix the problem as soon as possible. Hardiness zones - asian pear tree are suitable for USDA hardiness zones 5 to 9. Contact us for solution. May be espaliered or bonsai. Uses - group or specimen. Small shade tree.
8. Bob Wells Nursery #ad
HOSUI ASIAN PEAR TREE, 2 Year Old 4/5 Feet Tall #adBob Wells Nursery #ad
- Flavor of fruit: Pears. Usda hardiness zone: 5-9, 20th century, Pollination: Shinko, Chojuro, or Bartlett. Tree size: 2 year old tree that is 4-5 feet tall.
9. PERFECT PLANTS #ad
Perfect Plants Kieffer Pear Tree Live Plant, Produces Fruit, 4-5', Includes Care Guide #adPERFECT PLANTS #ad
- These trees grow well in Hardiness zones 4-9, making them very wide spread. Optimal growth and fruit production can be helped with slightly acidic soil. Wide growth range; these fruit cultivators are quite popular for their wide spread growth habit.
A popular pear cultivator since the 1870s, low maintenance, this tree is a cross between sand Pear and Bartlett Pear trees. These pears are the perfect choice for cooking, baking, and eat right off the branch.
Unfortunately due to state laws this product does not ship to Arizona or California. This plant has a mature height of 15-25 feet and a similar mature width of 15-20 feet.
Sweet fruit; the pears from the kieffer pear tree ripen by September after the first few years Of planting and are characterized by their crisp yellow skin and Sweet flavor. With sweet fruit, and a wide grow range This tree is wonderful Pear cultivator. Low maintenance; kieffer pear grow quite fast in full sun and nutrient rich soil.
|Brand||PERFECT PLANTS #ad|
|Manufacturer||Perfect Plants #ad|