As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Pool Mate #ad
1-Quart, 2-Pack, Pool Mate 1-2150-02 Algaecide 50 Swimming Pool Algaecide #adPool Mate #ad
- For all pool types vinyl, Gunite, Concrete, Fiberglass, etc. Non-metallic Algaecide. Wait a minimum of 15 minutes after use. Prevents and Kills Algae. Effective against all algae types Green, Yellow, Mustard, Black, Pink. Weekly maintenance dose: 2 or 3 oz per 10, 000 gallons.
|Brand||Pool Mate #ad|
|Manufacturer||Pool Mate #ad|
2. In The Swim #ad
In The Swim Swimming Pool Algaecide 60 Plus, 1 Quart #adIn The Swim #ad
- Kills all types of algae, including pink algae. Quart bottle. Recommended for use with well water. Non-metallic, non-foaming, low-odor polymer-based algaecide. Not affected by pH.
3. Robarb #ad
Robarb 20154A-02 Super Swimming Pool Clarifier, 2-Pack, 1-Quart, Blue #adRobarb #ad
- Effective at varying temperature levels & range of chemical levels. Concentrated formula - only 1 oz. Clears cloudy water fast & prevents future hazy appearance. Use with all filter types - will not clog filters. Reduces sanitizer demand by removing dirt particles. Treats 5, 000 gallons.
4. Rx Clear #ad
Rx Clear Algaecide 60 Plus | Non-Foaming Formula for Above Or In-Ground Swimming Pools | 60 Percent Poly-Algaecide | Keeping Algae in Suspension | One Quart Bottles | 2 Pack #adRx Clear #ad
- Algaecide can even act as a cleaner or remover for black, green and mustard algae, chemicals, all while being super safe for swimmers. Coat the wall - algaecide coats the walls of the swimming pool, keeping algae in suspension. Trust rx clear for reliable pool supplies, and swimming pool accessories.
Surfactant splits open algae cells, helping to destroy them. The product will not stain surfaces and leaves zero residue. Of rx clear swimming pool algaecide every two weeks per every 10, 000 gallons of water to guard against algae.
The rx clear algaecide coats the pool wall to control the problem, keeping your swimming pool crystal clear. Swimming pools require only 4 oz. Biweekly maintenance - each bottle of algaecide is 32 ounces of fluid.
Heat activated - the rx clear swimming Pool Algaecide works best in warm waters. To avoid foaming, do not exceed beyond the recommended dosages and apply gently in one spot away from return. Safe to swim - this fast acting treatment lets you swim directly after placing in your swimming pool. No foam - whether you have an in-ground or above ground pool this product will work to keep algae at bay without making your swimming pool filled with foam.
5. Aqua Clear #ad
32 oz, Aqua Clear 40032ACL Products Pool Algaecide #adAqua Clear #ad
- 32 oz. For use with all pool types. Salt water compatible. Kills and prevents green algae. Fast-acting algae treatment.
|Brand||Aqua Clear #ad|
|Manufacturer||BioLab, Inc. #ad|
6. HTH #ad
14 ct, HTH 67157 Algae Guard Pods Swimming Pool Algaecide Cleanser #adHTH #ad
- Compatibility: ideal for use in vinyl-lined pools; Compatible with fresh and saltwater systems. Use: simple dosing allows you to drop them in the water with the filter running; Apply 2 pods for every 5, 000 gallons of water.
Benefits: kills and controls green, black, and mustard yellow algae in swimming pools. Features: fast acting formula; Helps keep pool water clean, clear, and safe for swimmers. Included: one 5. 25lb bucket with 14 individual pods of Algae Guard algaecide.
|Manufacturer||Innovative Water Care #ad|
7. HTH #ad
Hth Pool Algaecide Ultimate Algae Guard 67066 #adHTH #ad
- With one treatment, this product will prevent algae growth in your swimming pool for up to three months. Treats up to 90 days.
Hth ultimate algae guard, 1 quart is a long-lasting, non-foaming algaecide product that prevents and kills green and yellow algae. 6-in-1. Kills & controls green, yellow, & other algae.
8. POOLIFE #ad
Poolife Super Algae Bomb 60 1 qt #adPOOLIFE #ad
- Non-foaming. Strongest poolife liquid algaecide available. Treats and prevents algae formation and growth in swimming pools, spas, and decorative fountains.
9. HTH #ad
15 ct, HTH 67156 Shock Pods Care for Swimming Pools #adHTH #ad
- Includes: 15 6-oz pods of shock treatment pool care chemicals for your swimming pool. Features: fast acting; fast dissolving; won’t fade liners; Resealable bag; Pre-measured; Water-soluble; Kills bacteria and algae; Restores clarity; Sun protected.
Compatibility: effective for all swimming pool types including pools with liners and Gunite pools, and saltwater pool systems.
Use: apply to skimmer or directly to the pool for easy DIY pool care; Test pool water and shock weekly to keep free available chlorine levels between 1 and 4ppm. Benefits: increases the chlorine level in swimming pools to kill bacteria and algae for clean and clear fun all season long.
|Manufacturer||Arch Chemical #ad|