As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Arqlite #ad
Smart Gravel 2-day shipping | Eco-Friendly Plant Drainage for Healthy Roots | Pots & Raised Garden Beds | Yard and Pot Decoration | Lightweight & Clean 1-Gal Regular Size #adArqlite #ad
- For every bag of arqlite smart Gravel that you purchase, rivers, you are deviating over 4 lbs of plastic from landfills, and oceans. Made in the usa with recycled materials.
Smart gravel regular size 1/2 - 1 in is ideal for all home gardening, planters, decoration, propagation, raised garden beds, plant filler, hydroponics, pots, indoor gardening, & more! A single bag will be enough for up to 4 pots 6in base.3x lighter than mineral gravel and lighter than expanded clay, making transportation and installation a breeze.
Save your back and your wallet. Arqlite promotes proper drainage to create a healthy soil environment that supports INCREASED GROWTH and STRONGER PLANT HEALTH by protecting from OVERWATERING. Prevent brown spots, root rot, and dropping leaves by adding a layer of Arqlite Smart Gravel to the base of your pots.
|Manufacturer||Arqlite SPC #ad|
2. Houseplant Resource Center #ad
Houseplant Smart Gravel, Gardening and Planter Rocks, Provide Optimum Drainage for Potted Plants #adHouseplant Resource Center #ad
- Smart gravel is great for both your plants and the environment. Made in the usa with recycled materials. Smart gravel provides a porous layer beneath the soil that allows excess water to exit the pot, ROOT ROT, creating optimal root aeration to help prevent root rot diseases.
Manufactured in the golden state of california using 100% recycled PE, PP, PET, PS and aluminized coatings. Developed by the houseplant resource center, our Smart Gravel provides the perfect balance of water retention and drainage so that you can take the guesswork out of watering your fiddle leaf fig.
Supports increased growth and stronger plant health by creating a healthy soil environment for your houseplant.
Prevents brown spots, and dropping leaves by promoting healthy drainage of soil. Each bag has been sterilized to protect your plant from any pathogens or harsh chemicals. Certified sterile and non-toxic. Protects against over and under watering. Product and packaging are very lightweight for easy transport and storage.
3. Mosser Lee Company #ad
5 lb., Mosser Lee ML1121 River Rock Soil Cover #adMosser Lee Company #ad
- Covers soil of indoor and container plants. This product contents 1. 5 quarts. River rock soil cover. Use in craft and decorative projects. Adds color texture and variety to house plants.
Add a final touch of beauty and protection to all potted plants terrariums and indoor gardens. Improves water drainage from soil when used to line the bottom of pots and containers.
Suitable for terrariums, aquariums, and dish gardens. This product contents 1. 5 quarts. Adds color texture and variety to house plants. Protects soil and retains moisture. River rock soil cover. Add a final touch of beauty and protection to all potted plants terrariums and indoor gardens. Care instructions: Hand Wash. Protects soil and retains moisture.
4. Royal Imports #ad
Natural, Home Decor etc. with Netted Bag, Landscaping, Royal Imports 5lb Small Decorative Ornamental River Pebbles Rocks for Fresh Water Fish Animal Plant Aquariums, Small #adRoyal Imports #ad
- Best buy- bring an earthen beauty to your décor with these smooth and vibrant river rocks. Many uses- if you want to add extra beauty in your garden, walkways, water features, lawn and even to your potted plant or aquarium this pack of pebbles is ideal for you.
Decorative rocks are a permanent and cost-effective alternative to annual wood mulching. The natural, scatter these stones around the base of a pillar candle in hurricane glass, and will wonderfully embellish nature-themed surroundings.
Common applications include flowerbeds, groundcover, decorative concrete topping, or walkway paving. Their natural attribute will make them last longer because they will not deteriorate like mulch does. Color & dimensions - rocks range in length approx from 1.
5" to. 25" rocks are natural and as a result some may be broken or out of shape, thick or thin. These rocks are packaged in a 5 pound netted bag. Approximately 600 rocks per bag. River rocks are used in flower and garden beds and on walkways for erosion control. Because of the shape, river rocks provide good drainage and is very attractive at the same time. Natural stones- these high quality natural stones by royal imports are non-toxic and eco-friendly river rocks.
5. CARURBODY #ad
CARURBODY Black Lava Rocks for Plants -100% Pure Volcanic Rock No Dyes or Chemicals-Best Lava Stones Top Dressing for Cacti Succulents Plants,Bonsai #adCARURBODY #ad
- Packedthe black lava rock is 2. 8lb. Well packed and simply tear off the top then reseal. Ideal for pots with no drainage holes you can place the lava rocks at the bottom of the planter so the water can pool without drowning the roots.
You can take the portion you need with the cactus and succulent soil mix, and then seal it back for perfect prevention and storage. Professional formulation this lava rock is made up professional formulation which keep its well drainage and also supply the necessary nutrition for plants growing.
Othersthe sizes of the pieces are 3 - 6 mm approximately and these volcanic lava rock is perfect for diffusing aromatherapy essential oils!But you need to cleaning until there are no impurities.
Multi usagelava rocks not only can be used as a soil additive, or top dressing in the art of bonsai, they but also can be used for ashtrays, or bottom layer, garden soil amendment. Perfect for preventing root rot. Ideal drainage these lava rocks are all natural and organic. It is best for succulent hobbyist and other succulent lovers. Lava rocks are porous and will absorb and slowly release excess water back to the plant.
6. GASPRO #ad
Vase, Highly Polished, Succulent, GASPRO 15 Pound River Rocks, Garden, 1/2-3/4 Inch, Landscaping, Decorative Pebbles for Plants #adGASPRO #ad
- Highly polished eco-friendly from natural and high polished in surface makes the rocks for plants bright shiny. Cost effective 15lb, prettier, you can enjoy safer, and larger quantities of pebbles with less money. Wide compatibility ideal as decorative rocks to make the appearance of the planter / vase and plant neat and appealing, also perfect for drainage and soil cover.
Decorative rocks well suited for plants, vase fillers, landscaping, planters, display glass jars, sidewalk etc. Size the pebbles vary in shades and sizes from about 1/2-3/4 inch, making for a better looking diversity.
|Part Number||fire glass Biue -20IB|
7. Miputa #ad
1 inch 20-30mm Mixed Color Decorative Gravel Pebbles for Plants, Rocks for Succulent Plants or Bonsai Garden, 3lb Bulk Bag #adMiputa #ad
- For indoor/outdoor: though commonly used to fill Bonsai planters inside, the pebbles can also be scattered outdoors in flowerbeds & pots. The polished rocks make a great pick for cactus plants, succulent plants or bonsai trees.
3 pound bulk bundle: sold in big 3lb bulk bags, our pebble rocks for bonsai plants are the affordable, no hassle choice for DIY gardeners looking to decorate a meditation garden, reflection garden, fairy garden.
Natural plant filler: other types of filler can expose plants to toxins, but our pebbles are naturally sourced & gentle on gardens. Small pebbles: each measuring 1 inch or 20-30mm, these polished rocks for succulent plants are adored by bonsai gardeners & zen garden landscapers.
Decorate succulents: tidy up the tops of your succulent plants with the addition of little pebbles scattered loose like gravel. We use no additional dyes, oils or varnishes to produce these mini pebble rocks. The rocks come coated in a wax that protects them from damage & seals in shine. Tumbled to deliver a smooth finish.
8. TOYPOPOR #ad
Mix Horticultural Lava Rock Pebbles Pumice Potting Soil Amendment Succulent Cactus Bonsai Gritty Rock Decorative Gravel Plant Drainage Volcanic Rock for Terrarium Fairy Gardening Top Dressing 2.2lb #adTOYPOPOR #ad
- Diy materialwith multi colors, this colorful gritty mix is good for terrarium, fairy gardening and other DIY projects. Widely usagethis professional gritty mix could also be used as succulent and cactus soil additive or some other soil to improve their water drainage, and neutralize soil PH rate, to help plants grow better.
You can take the portion you need from the cactus and succulent soil mix, and then seal it back for perfect prevention and storage.
Well drainagethis succulent gritty mix is super well in water drainage, best for drought tolerant succulents and cactus, help your plants grow beautiful colors and also effective prevent rover water.
Professional formulationthis gritty mix is made up professional formulation which keep its well drainage and also supply the necessary nutrition for plants growing. It is best for succulent hobbyist and other succulent lovers. Size & well packedthose 2. 2 lb decorative stones come in a good sized bag.