As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. American Plant Exchange #ad
American Plant Exchange Rattlesnake Calathea Real Live Plant 6" Pot, Purple and Green Foliage Calathea Rattlesnake #adAmerican Plant Exchange #ad
- This tropical low maintenance easy care and pet safe 6" houseplant is 12"-14" tall from the bottom of the pot to the top of the leaves. Bright, and mantles, countertops, tables, yellow orange flowers bloom in spring and they are ideal for desks, in indirect light indoors or outdoors.
Houseplants make your home more beautiful, boost your mood, clean your air, help you sleep, and relieve dryness by raising the humidity in your rooms.
The stunning multicolored green rattlesnake patterned leaves with burgundy purple undersides make this rare calathea an eye catching exotic houseplant. Boldly patterned leaves make a statement for tables and counters in bathrooms and kitchens and they look great with pothos, monstera, and philodendron.
2. American Plant Exchange #ad
6" Pot, Indoor/Outdoor Air Purifier, American Plant Exchange Calathea Lancifolia Rattlesnake Prayer Live Plant #adAmerican Plant Exchange #ad
- You can grow this tropical plant outdoors in USDA plant Hardiness zones 10 and above. Rattlesnake plant Kallithea Lancifolia is a decorative perennial with spotted leaves and deep purple undersides.
Water 1-2 times per week, Keep soil moist but not soaking. In cooler climates, rattlesnake plant can easily be grown indoors.
Very easy to care for and is one the most resistant to tip-and-edge-browning, being virtually free of that cultural issue. The best place to put it would be in an indoor patio or in one of the rooms in your home near a window that doesn’t have the sun directly facing it. Non-toxic.
3. KEXMY #ad
Calathea Rattlesnake Lancifolia, 4'' from California Tropicals #adKEXMY #ad
- Enhance Your Environment. Perfect gift for any occasion! California Tropicals. All of our listings have very representative pictures of what you would receive. This plant comes fully rooted in a 4" pot, ready to grow in and your beautiful home or your office.
4. American Plant Exchange #ad
Indoor Air Purifier, AMERICAN PLANT EXCHANGE Calathea Makoyana Peacock Prayer Plant Houseplant, 6" Pot #adAmerican Plant Exchange #ad
- Bathrooms, desktops, window sills, counters, flower gardens, and anywhere in your home or office makes a perfect home for this potted plant. This pet safe plant is 10-12" tall from the bottom of the pot to the top of the leaves; this plant-likes bright indirect sunlight and humidity.
The peacock prayer plant is also called Cathedral Windows for its uniquely pale and dark green feather patterned leaves that fold up at night.
New leaf growth emerges with pink and red colors and makes this very attractive houseplant a great centerpiece and gift for friends and loved ones. Houseplants can make your home more beautiful, boost your mood, purify your air, and relieve dryness by raising the humidity in your rooms.
5. Gifts In Bloom #ad
4 Inch Plant, 4" Live Rattlesnake Plant #adGifts In Bloom #ad
- Adds depth and dimension to flower gardens. Water when top soil feels dry. Garden variety: can be grown outdoors in zones 10 or higher. Great gift idea: ideal for the busy mom, teacher or gardener in your life.
Gift container: unique stone, bark ceramic container to match almost any decor in your home or office. Easy to grow: medium to bright, indirect light. Apartment friendly: Our miniature plants are conveniently sized and brighten up any room or decor.
6. Wekiva Foliage #ad
Peacock, Indoor Houseplant Collection, Triostar Stromanthe, 5 Live Plants in 4 Inch Pots, Beauty Star, Calathea Vittata, Beautiful Easy to Grow Air Purifying Indoor Plants, Rattlesnake #adWekiva Foliage #ad
- The calathea makoyana or peacock plant as it is more commonly known is a wonderful plant that can be known to grow up to 2ft in height when cared for correctly. Triostar stromanthe is a striking tropical plant never fails to catch the eye, green, and pink.
The leaves are one of the primary feature of this plant, with dark green spots overlaying a lighter green leaf. The underside of each leaf exhibits a deep purple. Also named Cathedral Windows. Vittata’ is an attractive horticultural cultivar with a moderate growth rate.
A variety of calathea ornata, the calathea ‘beauty star’ has elegantly shaped green leaves that are stripped in pink, white and silver. Grown, with exotic variegated foliage of cream, packaged and shipped exclusively by Wekiva Foliage.
Broad, shiny leaves are arranged in fans, with burgundy-pink undersides. Calathea vittata elliptica is a species of the genus calathea that comprises of about 300 species and many cultivars and hybrid that are popularly grown for their exquisitely colored and patterned foliage. These leaves are longer and thinner than a traditional ornata. A rattlesnake plant is fairly tall, with leaves that can grow 30 inches tall or more.
7. California Tropicals #ad
3'' from California Tropicals, Calathea Rattlesnake Lancifolia #adCalifornia Tropicals #ad
- Perfect gift for that special someone in your life. Commonly known as the Sweetheart Hoya or Valentine's Hoya. They may produce small balls of nectar, colored red to brown.
The plant is non-variegated which simply means it is a solid green color. Its leaves feature a heart shape that tell the tale of the name.
8. Hirt's Gardens #ad
Rattlesnake Plant, 2.5" Pot, Calathea lancifolia, Easy House Plant #adHirt's Gardens #ad
- Easy to grow house plant. Keep evenly moist, not wet or dry. Prefers bright, indirect light. Immediate shipping in 2. 5" pot. Proper name: Calathea lancifolia.