As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Lumber Jack #ad
Lumber Jack BBQ 40 Pounds Pellet Assortment Pick 2 x 20 Pound Bags See Description for Flavors #adLumber Jack #ad
- Smoke adds great Flavor to Your Food. 100% hard wood - all flavors are all natural wood NO Additives, NO Binders and NO Oil Scents. Select the Flavor Variety that you want.
2. Bear Mountain Premium BBQ Woods #ad
40 lbs, BEAR MOUNTAIN Premium BBQ WOODS FB99 All-Natural Hardwood Smoky Gourmet Blend BBQ Smoker Pellets for Outdoor Grilling #adBear Mountain Premium BBQ Woods #ad
- All-natural hardwoods: made from 100-percent all-natural hardwoods with no flavorings, fillers, or additives. Well balanced flavor: Adds a well-balanced flavor to your favorite grilled dishes. Use with all types of grills: Ideal for all outdoor pellet grills, charcoal, smokers, gas, and electric grills.
Gourmet blend: gourmet blend bbq pellets add a sweet, fish, lamb, pork, poultry, smoky flavor to your favorite red meat, or vegetable dish. Low moisture: Low moisture content provides the perfect smoke.
3. Traeger #ad
Braise and BBQ, Roast, Bake, Smoke, Traeger Grills Signature Blend 100% All-Natural Hardwood Pellets for Grill, 20 lb. Bag #adTraeger #ad
- Traeger has spent years developing the perfect pellet: our hardwood's unique compact cell structure results in a balanced, dependable burn; Traeger has spent years mastering the development of hardwood pellets that have just the right amount of moisture content—the sweet spot—to maintain a perfect burn-to-smoke ratio.
Real taste doesn't just happen, it’s tied to quality materials and achieving perfect smoke; It starts with all-natural hardwood pellets made in American mills. Features: made in usa, no binders, All-Natural, low ash, Clean Burn, Premium Quality, 20lb Bag.
Not all pellets are created equal: the best wood-fired grill on the market demands the best wood pellets on the market. Pairs well with everything: pairs especially well with Beef, Seafood, Poultry, Lamb, Baked Goods, Pork, Vegetables.
Signature blend wood fired flavor: the flavors of hickory, maple, to fish and veggies, and cherry hardwoods combine for in our Traeger Signature Blend Hardwood Pellets for flavor that can take on just about anything you cook; From classic BBQ meats, this versatile blend gives you full-bodied flavor you'll go back to time and time again. Selecting pellet + rub option pairs our recommended Traeger spice rub to each wood pellet flavor.
|Manufacturer||Traeger Grills #ad|
4. Lumber Jack #ad
Lumber Jack BBQ 80 Pounds Pellet Assortment Pick 4 x 20 Pound Bags See Description for Flavors #adLumber Jack #ad
- 100% hard wood - all flavors are all natural wood NO Additives, NO Binders and NO Oil Scents. Pick from currently in stock varieties. This ships in 2 x 40 Pound Boxes. Choose 4 x 20 Pound Bags. Smoke adds great Flavor to Your Food.
5. Traeger #ad
Traeger Pellet Grills Grills BAC637 StayDry Pellet Bin, Black #adTraeger #ad
- Stackable design. Airtight lid with locking closure. 22lb pellet capacity. Keeps pellets dry and fresh. Includes 6 pre-labeled and 6 blank flavor stickers.
6. Lumber Jack #ad
Lumber Jack 120 Pounds BBQ Smoker Pellets Variety Pack, Pick 6 x 20-Pound Bags #adLumber Jack #ad
- Lumber jack bBQ Pellets are the best. 100% hard wood - all flavors are all natural wood NO Additives, NO Binders and NO Oil Scents. Intense smoke adds Great Flavor to Your Food. Select the Flavor Variety that you want.
7. CookinPellets #ad
Brown, CookinPellets 40PM Perfect Mix, 1 Pack #adCookinPellets #ad
- Will not void any manufacturers warranty!100% of what we say it is NO oak or alder filler. Top 4 hardwoods only. 100% hardwoods.
8. CookinPellets #ad
Apple Wood Pellets 2 Pack, CookinPellets 40 Lb Perfect Mix Hickory, Cherry, Hard Maple #adCookinPellets #ad
- Mix of great flavors: mix of the most popular hardwood pellets: hickory, hard maple, cherry, and apple wood. All natural: add good, smokey flavor to your BBQ with these 100-percent natural hardwood smoking pellets.
No bark: no bark and no filler woods. Many uses: great for use in grills and smokers for smoking pork, brisket, chicken, other meats, and veggies. Big bag: 40-pound bag.