As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Jiffy #ad
2-Pack, 10 QT, Jiffy Natural & Organic Seed Starting Soil Mix #adJiffy #ad
- This mix contains responsibly sourced peat moss, vermiculite and lime. Vermiculite: prevents soil compaction, retains moisture and improves aeration. This seed starting mix is specially formulated to replicate greenhouse conditions so that your seed will germinate quickly and effectively.
Vermiculite can soak up to 3-4x its volume in water! Lime: necessary as a component to this mix because it helps promote a healthy pH balance for your soil, which you want to be healthy for your seed.
Use this seed starting mix along with biodegradable Jiffy Peat Pots, directly in your indoor/outdoor gardens & greenhouses, Jiffy Peat Strips, and/or in containers you use for gardening!. Peat moss: can hold up to 2x its weight in water, provides aeration for plant roots and helps retain the nutrients that your plants need.
2. Miracle-Gro #ad
Miracle-Gro Seed Starting Potting Mix, For Use in Containers, 2-pack 8 qt. #adMiracle-Gro #ad
- Excellent for starting cuttings. Use when starting from seed and with leaf, stem or root cuttings. Specially formulated for fast root development. Enriched with Miracle-Gro Plant Food. For use in containers.
3. Sun Gro Horticulture #ad
SUNGRO HORTICULTURE Black Gold 1311002 8-Quart Seedling Mix #adSun Gro Horticulture #ad
- This product is made in United States. Contains canadian sphagnum peat moss, perlite, dolomite lime, and an organic wetting agent. Black gold seedling mix 8qt listed by the Organic Materials Review Institute for the production of organic food and fiber.
Use for germinating seeds in flats, pots, and plug trays. 8-quart. Combines double screened canadian sphagnum peat moss and other fine ingredients to give seedlings the aeration and moisture retention they need for strong development.
This mix combines double screened Canadian Sphagnum Peat Moss and other fine ingredients to give seedlings the aeration and moisture retention they need for strong development. Listed by the organic materials review institute for the production of organic food and fiber.
4. NEWKITS #ad
10 Packs Seed Starter Tray Kit NEWKITS Seed Starter Trays with Humidity Dome Plant Germination Starter Kit for Greenhouse Grow Germination Seeds Growing Starting120 Cells Total Tray #adNEWKITS #ad
- With 4 vents, this seed tray can be adjusted to effectively control humidity and temperature, conducive to rapid growth of plants and full control of the germination process. It is the ideal choice of garden seedling.
Reasonable size for seed start: unit size: 1. 5 inches in length and 1. 5 inches in width, these seed trays are suitable for as Bell Peppers，Strawberries，Tomatoes，Zucchini and Squash eu.
Seedling trays: there are drainage holes at the bottom of each cell for proper drainage, provide ideal conditions for seed germination and growing. High quality plastic is thick and strong and can be reused.
What you get: newkits seed starter tray contains: 10 x seed tray, 10 x Watertight Base Tray, 10 x Humidity Dome, 10 x Plant Labels And 2 x planting tools ideal for growing seedlings. New design: the height of the lid is 4. 1in/105cm, which is higher than other products, fruits, providing ample room for flowers, vegetables, herbs and other plants to grow.
5. Espoma #ad
All Natural & Organic Seed Starting Mix with Mycorrhizae. For Organic Gardening, Pack of 1, 16 qt, Espoma Organic Seed Starter Premium Potting Soil Mix #adEspoma #ad
- Myco-tone: a blend of endo & ecto mycorrhizae. When to use: use to germinate and start seeds. Great for flower, vegetable, herb & more plant types. No synthetic plant foods or chemicals are used. Promote root growth: Organic seed starter mix ensures ideal moisture retention and aeration.
Contains: this organic seed stating soil mix is a rich blend of sphagnum peat moss & perlite with yucca extract and lime to ensure correct pH. Can also be used to root stem and leaf cuttings. Organic gardening: contains a rich blend of only the finest natural ingredients.
6. Ferry Morse #ad
Jiffy Seed Starting Greenhouse with 50 42mm Peat Pellets and Bonus SUPERthrive Sample + Plant Markers 2 Pack #adFerry Morse #ad
- Peat is responsibly sourced from Canadian peat bogs; Sphagnum peat moss is the actual moss used to create pellets. You will receive two 2 jiffy greenhouses which both include one 1 watertight plastic tray, one 1 clear moisture locking humidity dome, fifty 50 42mm peat pellets, one 1 bonus sample of SUPERthrive plant nutrients and one 1 pack of plant markers.
42mm peat pellets are great sizes for starting flower and herb seeds! Simply add water to your peat pellets, sow your seed selection does not come with seeds and watch them grow! Greenhouse dimensions: 21" x 11' x 3".
Ideal for seed starting indoors, Jiffy's greenhouse kits are designed to mimic the ultimate environment for germinating seeds and getting them ready to be transplanted outdoors.
Jiffy's excellent line of seed starting tools and accessories are great for getting your seeds to germinate, each greenhouse comes with specific instructions on how to set-up and use your seed starting greenhouse.
7. Burpee #ad
16 Quart, Burpee Organic Coconut Coir Concentrated Seed Starting Mix #adBurpee #ad
- Once expanded, house plants, outdoor plants, and more!. Easy to store & expand: each compact coconut coir brick expands into 8 quarts of seed starting mix, coconut coir provides a quality growing medium for all types of plants - indoor plants, providing 16 quarts total.
Organic coconut coir: made from recycled coconut husks, coir is a light, sustainable growing medium that holds the perfect amount of moisture for starting seeds. 100% biodegradable soil alternative. 100% guaranteed: burpee is committed to the success of all gardeners.
Ideal growing mix: improve seed germination and root growth with this premium coconut fiber mix, vegetable, herb & more plant types. Omri listed. If you are unsatisfied with your purchase, plants, we aim to make it right! Just add water to expand! Dehydrated bricks save space until planting.
Environmentally-friendly and a renewable alternative to peat moss. Naturally disease and pathogen resistant, which improves nutrients absorption! Great for flower, it will help you grow healthy live plants. This eco-friendly, premium seeds starting mix combines well with other potting soil and compost for container plants & raised beds. Omri listed and certified organic. We treat each order with care to ensure healthy seeds, soil mixes & gardening supplies are sent in excellent condition.
8. Jiffy #ad
100 Count- Jiffy 36 MM Peat Soil Pellets #adJiffy #ad
- Ready/easy to use. Free root development. Reliable substrate - same product time after. Easy to store/transport - low volume. High quality results.