As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. General Hydroponics #ad
6-Gallon, General Hydroponics HGC718135 FloraMicro 5-0-1, Use with FloraBloom & FloraGro For A Tailor-Made Nutrient Mix Ideal for Hydroponics #adGeneral Hydroponics #ad
- Combine floramicro 5-0-1 with FloraBloom and FloraGro to create a nutrient mix tailor-made for your plants. Booster formula. Not sold in IL. Excellent for all media. Ideal for hydroponic applications and as a nutrient supplement for potted plants. Contains an n-p-K of 5-0-1.
2. General Hydroponics #ad
General Hydroponics Flora Series 6 Gallons: FloraGro, FloraBloom, and FloraMicro #adGeneral Hydroponics #ad
- Enhances flavor, aroma, and essential oils. Stimulates structural and vegetative growth. Builds strong roots. Stimulates flower and fruit development.
3. General Hydroponics #ad
Bloom, Pack of 3, General Hydroponics Flora Grow, Micro Combo Fertilizer, 1 gallon each #adGeneral Hydroponics #ad
- Ph balanced for ease of use. Enhances flavor, nutrition, aroma and essential oils in both hydroponic and soil cultivated plants. Users can adjust mixtures to suit specific plant needs. Contains complete primary, secondary and micro nutrients for enhanced yields and better crop quality.
Contains highly purified concentrates for maximum solubility. Gh flora series is the original building block nutrient system imitated but never duplicated. Nasa and antarctic research scientists choose flora series -- because of its superior formulation and reliability.
4. General Hydroponics #ad
1 Gallon, Purple, General Hydroponics HGC718155 FloraMicro Hard Water Hydroponic Nutrient Fertilizer #adGeneral Hydroponics #ad
- Flora series enhances flavor, nutrition, aroma, potency and essential oils in both hydroponic and soil cultivated plants. Use flora micro hard water if your tap water is over 200 ppm or contains Calcium above 70 ppm.
Flora blend is very clean product that can be utilized in all hydroponic systems. Not sold in IL.
5. Sidasu #ad
Sidasu Hydroponic Grow Kit 10 Pipes 90 Sites Hydroponic Growing System with Pump Timer Planting Basket and Sponge #adSidasu #ad
- Food grade materials--soilless cultivation with nutrient film Technique can meet the production potential of crops; Compared with traditional soil cultivation, the yield can be doubled; Requires less water and less space. Wide application kit--the hydroponic growing system is suitable for leafy vegetables in homes, gardens and offices, You can enjoy your funny planting time.
Simple to assemble & use--this water culture garden plant system is extremely simple to assemble and use; Great for beginners! No experience required; It is easy to take care of, no arable land, saving time and energy.
Specification--type: 4 layers; pipe quantity: 10; hole quantity: 90; plant site quantity: 90; Each PVC pipe is 39.
4 inches100 cm long and 2. 5 inches 6. 3cm in diameter with ample space. Timeable circulatory system--this hydroponic kit has a timed circulation system; the default setting of the timer allows the pump to work for 5 minutes every 30 minutes to reach the nutrient film technique; The circulation mode can also be set manually or automatically according to demand; not only makes the pump more durable, saves nutrient solution, but also makes crop better growth.
6. TPS NUTRIENTS #ad
TPS Base A+B Two Part Set Complete Plant Growing Nutrient Formula for All Plants, for Both Soil and Hydro, Gallon Set 2 x 128 oz #adTPS NUTRIENTS #ad
- Energy dense fertilizer for fast growing plants: All of TPS's fertilizers and supplements are nutrient dense, reducing waste and making sure you don’t pay for water to be shipped.
Designed to be sustainable: every ingredient and every process was designed to keep sustainability in mind. All macro and micro nutrients. Compatible with other fertilizers: tps baSE AB is fully compatible in solution with other TPS products, it is also compatible with supplements from other fertilizer brands.
Safe on all plants: Should be used with every watering from cutting to harvest. Tps nutrients chooses only the best and most renewable materials to build these products. Complete plant growth fertilizer: tps Nutrients BASE AB SET contains everything necessary for a successful harvest.
|Brand||TPS NUTRIENTS #ad|
|Manufacturer||TPS Nutrients #ad|
7. Botanicare #ad
Botanicare Hydroguard Bacillus Root Inoculant, 1-Gallon #adBotanicare #ad
- Use every time you water during the growth cycle. This product is good for 2 years after the date on the bottle and it should be used within 6 months of opening. Contains bacillus, a natural bacterial root inoculant.
Botanicare hydroguard assists in the decomposition of organic matter in hydroponic gardening. Helps convert organic matter into nutrients that may be absorbed directly by the roots of a plant. Amplifies root mass and vigor. The date printed on units are in Julien format manufacture date.
|Manufacturer||Sunlight Supply Inc. #ad|
8. BioAg #ad
Fulpower Increases Yield in Hydroponics, Plant Nutrient 2.5 gal, Soil, BioAg Ful-Power Liquid Organic Humic Acid Amendment, Soilless Media #adBioAg #ad
- Ideal for hydroponics, does not clog lines. Biologically derived humic acid for safe gardening - unique natural extraction method. Enhances seed germination and soil conditioning. It does not affect ph, ppm, soil, for hobbyists and commercial growers.
Improved growth and higher yields - ful-power is made of highly bioavailable humic acid fractions. It is clean, all season long, and soilless media – Highly effective in all types of growing mediums and methods, EC of the media.
Ful-power has a low molecular weight with light yellow, fulvicus golden color. Easy to use for all plants – use on hemp, fruit, vegetables, turf grasses, and more. This results in vigorous roots and shoots growth of all plants.
Made in the USA. Approved for organic production by OMRI US and Canada and CDFA OIM. It accelerates uptake of nutrients and fertilizer. Quality assured by testing every batch - to ensure top performance, every production run of Ful-Power is tested with HPTA approved test method. Protects plants against sub-optimal nutrients, tomato plants, berries, light and temperature stresses.