As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. itonotry #ad
Dow AgroSciences Dithane 75DF Rainshield Specialty Fungicide 12 lb Bag #aditonotry #ad
- I'll do your request, send_me_questions w/ item name for help - Dow AgroSciences Dithane 75DF Rainshield Specialty Fungicide 12 lb bag. From-by#_allpestcontrol, ket90261888259181.
2. Scotts #ad
Fungus Control, 10 lb., Fast Acting, Treats up to 5,000 sq. ft., Scotts DiseaseEx Lawn Fungicide #adScotts #ad
- Don't let brown spots or mildew block your path to a beautiful yard; Scotts DiseaseEx Lawn Fungicide is a fast-acting formula that stops and prevents 26 common lawn-blemishing diseases. Prevents and controls: this lawn fungus treatment is preventative when used on lawns to control brown spots and rings before they appear, and curative when applied on lawns showing signs of disease.
Use with confidence: apply this lawn fungus control with a Scotts spreader at a uniform coverage; a 10 lb. Ft. People and pets may re-enter treated area after application. Cures 26 lawn disease types: offers broad spectrum disease prevention and control against Brown Patch, Necrotic Ring Spot, Powdery Mildew, Stem and Stripe Rust, Summer Patch, Red Thread, Yellow Patch and more listed diseases.
Bag can treat up to 5, 000 sq. Fast acting: starts working in 24 hours of treatment; the systemic fungicide formula controls common broad spectrum diseases for up to 4 weeks.
3. Bonide #ad
Bonide 811 Copper 4E Fungicide 16oz 473ML #adBonide #ad
- This natural fungicide is designed to be safely used around people and pets. Carefully read and use, according to label directions. Organic gardening - approved and suitable for all of your organic gardening needs.
It can even be used up to the day of harvest. Contains copper - the active ingredient of liquid copper is copper octanoate, or copper soap. Protection for plants - designed for use on listed vegetables, nuts, roses, herbs, fruits, ornamentals and turf.
Easy to apply - product instantly mixes with water and should be applied using either a hose-end sprayer or tank sprayer. Controls plant diseases - liquid copper Fungicide helps control powdery mildew, black spot, peach leaf curl, downy mildew, rust, and many other listed diseases. Copper is a naturally occurring chemical which makes it a great option for use on all of your plants.
|Manufacturer||BFG Supply #ad|
4. BIOADVANCED #ad
32-Ounce, Ready-to-Spray, BioAdvanced 701270A Effective Fungicide with Disease Prevention Fungus Control for Lawns #adBIOADVANCED #ad
- 30 day protection: protects against lawn diseases for up to a month. Fungicide: fungus control for lawns cures and prevents listed lawn diseases. Disease control: fungicide controls red thread, brown patch, dollar spot, rust, and other listed diseases.
Rainproof protection: systemic fungicide is absorbed by grass and will not wash off. Treats up to 5, 000 sq ft.
|Manufacturer||SBM Life Science #ad|
5. Southern Ag #ad
Pint, Southern Ag Liquid Copper Fungicide, 16oz #adSouthern Ag #ad
- Controls diseases caused by bacteria and fungi. New formulation works well with hose end sprayers. Labeled for control of moss and algae. Contains 31. 4% copper ammonium Complex 8% Metallic Copper Equivalent.
|Brand||Southern Ag #ad|
|Manufacturer||Southern Ag #ad|
6. Trifecta #ad
Botrytis and Mold on Plants 32 OZ Size, Trifecta Crop Control Ready to Use Maximum Strength Natural Pesticide, Powdery Mildew, Insecticide, Fungicide, Miticide, Help Defeat Spider Mites #adTrifecta #ad
- Crop control is made with natural food-grade ingredients so you can feel good about what you are putting on your plants and the planet. Guaranteed to work for you - we are totally confident that trifecta crop control will work for you, as it has for thousands of other growers. Simply point and spray and thoroughly wet the plants until foliage is dripping including the underside of the leaves and the surface of the growing medium.
Easy solution to help beat mildew, spider mites, broad mites, botrytis, russet mites, AND MOLD - Crop Control is the natural growers' choice to help protect and cure Powdery Mildew, aphids, mites, grey mold, fungal and parasitic species on plants.
Maximum strength ready to use spray - no mixing required. Trifecta crop control Ready To Use is diluted at maximum strength 2oz per gallon ratio. Farmer recommended - unique blend of food-grade premium essential oils including garlic, thyme, clove and peppermint oils broken down to NANO-SIZE particles for MAXIMUM COVERAGE.
Safe for use on most plants - use for most crops including fruits, spices, roses, mold, flowers, trees, shrubs, succulents, houseplants, ornamentals and more. Test spray a few leaves full application*. With your trifecta crop control purchase, you are protected by Amazon's money-back guarantee all terms apply so you can order now with CONFIDENCE. Save time and money with this quick and easy solution to mildew, herbs, vegetables, and fungus.
7. Bonide #ad
Infuse Systemic Disease Control, Fungicide Concentrate 16 oz., Bonide BND148 #adBonide #ad
- Controls a variety of diseases - infuse prevents and stops black spot, leaf spot, dollar spot, brown patch, rust, snow mold, powdery mildew, and many more. Consider treating early in the season.
Total coverage of lawn - provides a broad spectrum of disease control for roses, flowers, trees, lawns, shrubs, and multiple other garden plants. Use at first sign - this product is highly effective when it is used to prevent diseases or applied at the first sign of disease.
It is also proven to encourage turf rooting and improve color in woody shrubs. For certain diseases, Infuse can work for up to 4 weeks.
Flexible application - apply to your garden by using a pump-up sprayer, water style sprayer, or dial-style hose-end sprayer. Won't wash away - fungicide is absorbed into the plant ensuring it can't be washed off by rain or sprinklers after the spray has dried. Remember to read the label directions and follow accordingly before application.
|Manufacturer||Arett Sales - LG #ad|
8. Bonide #ad
Leaf Spot and Powdery Mildew 4 lb., Organically Controls Rust, Bonide BND1428, Sulfur Plant Fungicide #adBonide #ad
- Controls a variety of insects and diseases - Sulfur Plant Fungicide is effective against rust, powdery mildew, scale, chiggers, leaf spot, thrips, and listed mites. Organic gardening - the active ingredient of this product is sulfur, which is a natural chemical that is required by plants for normal, healthy growth.
Use on fruits, cherries, vegetables, grapes, strawberries, aND ORNAMENTALS - Product is approved for organic gardening and can be used on apples, berries, beans, peas, and many more fruits and vegetables in your garden.
Can also be used to control depluming mites on chickens, geese, cattle, sheep, turkeys, pigeons, and other game birds.
Our fungicide is approved for organic gardening and is safe for use around people and pets alike. Greater efficiency - the extremely fine particle size contributes to a uniform film-forming layer, better adhesion and more even distribution of particles over fruit and leaf surfaces, resulting in greater efficiency. Use on animals - helps control fleas and ticks on dogs, ducks, swine, horses, and goats.
|Manufacturer||Arett Sales - LG #ad|