As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Down To Earth All Natural Fertilizers #ad
5 lb, Down to Earth All Natural Cottonseed Meal Fertilizer 6-2-1 #adDown To Earth All Natural Fertilizers #ad
- An excellent option for citrus trees of all kinds and may also be used to feed other fruit trees, vines and ornamentals for equally enjoyable results. Ingredients: feather meal, langbeinite, basalt, alfalfa meal, fish bone meal, sulfate of potash, greensand, zinc sulfate and kelp meal.
Formulated with primary and secondary plant nutrients like calcium, zinc and iron, sulfur, plus selected micronutrients.
Down to earth citrus mix is a twenty-five pound box of all natural fertilizer with 6-3-3 formula and is listed by the Organic Materials Review Institute OMRI for use in organic production. It supplies the proper ration of nitrogen, phosphorus and potassium that helps promote lush new growth, abundant green foliage, fragrant blossoms and bountiful fruit.
2. Espoma #ad
3.5-Pound, Espoma CM3 Cottonseed Meal #adEspoma #ad
- Long-lasting for acid-loving plants and all evergreens, trees and shrubs. 5-pound plasic bag. Comes in 3. Cottonseed meal is a by-product from food grade cottonseed oil production.
It provides plants with all three essential nutrients. It is an all-natural 100 percent organic plant food generally used for feeding trees and shrubs.
3. Earthworks Health LLC #ad
Cottonseed Meal 10lb Bag #adEarthworks Health LLC #ad
- Packaged in a factory sealed bag. Many other Trace Minerals. Pure cottonseed Meal. Feed Grade. Excellent Source of Protein.
4. Greenway Biotech, Inc. #ad
Cottonseed Meal Fertilizer 5-2-1"Greenway Biotech Brand" 5 Pounds #adGreenway Biotech, Inc. #ad
- Promotes vigorous and robust growth. Lower soil ph, making it convenient for a surge in elements like iron and magnesium in the soil. Non-gmo and heavy Metal Free.
Aids in moisture retention in light and sandy soil and Infused with seven essential strains of beneficial soil microbes. Holds high organic content and Suitable for aeration of tight and dense soil.
5. Greenway Biotech, Inc. #ad
Cottonseed Meal Fertilizer 5-2-1"Greenway Biotech Brand" 2 Pounds #adGreenway Biotech, Inc. #ad
- Holds high organic content and Suitable for aeration of tight and dense soil. Lower soil ph, making it convenient for a surge in elements like iron and magnesium in the soil.
Non-gmo and heavy Metal Free. Aids in moisture retention in light and sandy soil and Infused with seven essential strains of beneficial soil microbes. Promotes vigorous and robust growth.
6. Burpee #ad
Burpee Organic Bone Meal Fertilizer, 3 lb 1 Pack #adBurpee #ad
- Organic certified - OMRI listed for Organic gardening. When to treat - early-season addition of phosphorus to soil will promote strong root development, enhance early growth, and superior blossoms and fruit at harvest time.
May be added at to soil any time prior to harvesting to enhance plant growth. Ideal for fall bulb planting - promotes healthy growth of root crops and other vegetables.
Strong roots, vibrant blooms - promotes strong roots, vibrant blooms and more delicious vegetables. The earlier the better - Boosts young plants and helps them stay strong throughout the growing season. Why bone meal? - provides vital Organic nitrogen, phosphorus and calcium.
7. Dr. Earth #ad
4-Pound, Dr. Earth 703P Organic 4 Azalea/Camellia/Rhododendron Acid Fertilizer in Poly Bag #adDr. Earth #ad
- Available in a 4lb size. Exceptional results because nutrients are released quickly; feeds for several months. Makes soil more acidic; 100-percent natural and organic; superior buds and blooms.
Contains pro-biotic, seven champion strains of beneficial soil microbes plus ecto and endo mycorrhizae. People and pets safe when used as directed. 100-percent organic formula provides optimum levels of essential plant nutrients; eliminates the need for chemical fertilizers when used as directed.
Provides continuous feed for several months. Eight select strains of ecto and endo mycorrhizae contribute to drought tolerance, enhanced nutrient availability and increased plant performance.
|Brand||Dr. Earth #ad|
|Manufacturer||Dr. Earth #ad|
8. EB Stone Organics #ad
EB Stone Natural Cottonseed Meal 3.5 lb. #adEB Stone Organics #ad
- Cottonseed meal is naturally acidifying in the soil and is recommended for use when acidifying soils and feeding plants like rhododendrons, azaleas, camellias, hydrangeas, blueberries and other plants that prefer acidic soil conditions.
A source of long lasting, natural organic nutrients. In the vegetable garden it is also useful for slow growing root crops. Derived from the ground up seed of the cotton plant. Nutrients in cottonseed meal are released slowly and it is non-burning and safe to use on both new transplants and existing plants.