As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Seeds village #ad
RED Sesbania grandiflora Aeschynomene grandiflora Agati grandiflora vegetable hummingbird agati hummingbird tree agati sesbania August flower Australian corkwood tree flamingo bill grandiflora 25seeds #adSeeds village #ad
- Please do not buy plants & seeds on line if you do not have a green thumb, seeds/bulbs/ rhizoms/ plant cuttings, soil, as these are non-returnable & non-refundable goods. So kindly check this plant seeds suits to your climate, BEFORE PURCHASE, PAYMENT & CHECK OUT.
Please note that, are liveing organism like us, environment in internet, little miss handling on our part can kill them. Local customs clearance and other leagal regulations are at the risk and care of the buyer.
2. Serendipity Seeds #ad
Sesbania grandiflora Hummingbird 10 Tree Seeds Bright Pea Like Blossoms Tropical Plant Ornamental or StandardTree Seeds from Tropical Asia #adSerendipity Seeds #ad
- Tropical Plant ornamental. Hummingbirds and Butterflies Love them. Easy indoors and Out. Perfect as a tropical houseplant, green-leaved foliage. Beautiful blossoms hang gracefully down from delicate, fast growing tropical tree, but cannot tolerate snowy or cold weather.
A small, sesbania grandiflora can grow up to 10 meters tall and is indigenous from Malaysia to North Australia. The petals are similar in arrangement to pea flowers. This tree loves hot, standard in zones 9+ protected from frost, humid temperatures and plenty of water, deck plant or greenhouse specimen.
|Brand||Serendipity Seeds #ad|
|Warranty||Note: all seeds are fresh and viable. We will not and can not be responsible for the germination of any seed since everyone has their own methods of starting, growing and planting them. We will only advise you of what we think works best. See below for more information. Seed is a live product which depends on many important grower skills such as proper planting time, seed depth, type of soil, watering, light intensity, proper use of fertilizers, weed controls, fungicides, insecticides, soil conditions, and reasonable weather during the growing period. These factors are totally out of the sellers control, and germination and growing results are the buyer's responsibility and risk.|
3. PAPCOOL #ad
10 Séẹds -Sesbania Grandiflora- Hummingbird Tree -Bright Red Pea Like Blooms -Tropical Plánt- Ornamental Or Standard #adPAPCOOL #ad
- The petals are similar in arrangement to pea flowers. 1. Materials: seeds. Fun Facts:. 2. The wood is used in house construction. 3. Hummingbird Tree.
Sesbania grandiflora. Perfect as a tropical houseplant, standard in zones 9+ protected from frost, deck plant or greenhouse specimen. This tree loves hot, fast growing tropical tree, but cannot tolerate snowy or cold weather.
Handmade. The leaves are added to white curry and coconut gravy in Sri Lanka. A small, humid temperatures and plenty of water, sesbania grandiflora can grow up to 10 meters tall and is indigenous from Malaysia to North Australia. The flowers are eaten as a vegetable in Southeast Asia. Beautiful blossoms hang gracefully down from delicate, green-leaved foliage.
4. Toyensnow #ad
Sesbania Grandiflora Red Wisteria Red Flowers tynsw2 5 Seeds #adToyensnow #ad
- These plants get clusters of bright red flowers and tropical looking pinnately compound leaves. Sesbania grandiflora Red Wisteria Red Flowers tynsw2 5 Seeds.
These plants will also grow in full sun to partial shade. These wonderful plants are also hardy to at least USDA zone 9, and possibly colder.
5. Marde Ross & Company #ad
Mexican Sunflower Seeds, Torch, Attracts Butterflies and Hummingbirds #adMarde Ross & Company #ad
- Attracts butterflies and Hummingbirds and Good Insects. Plant 1" deep in Spring 2' in Sandy Soil. Plant in sun but will take half Shade. Non gmo and Neonicotinoid Seed. Approximately 50 Seeds of Mexican Sunflower Seeds. Marde ross & company has been a licensed California Nursery since 1985.
6. Risalana #ad
Cork Wood Plant, Sesbania Grandiflora Plant, Dok Kae Daeng Plant, We GrandN Donot Ship to CA, Agasta Plant #adRisalana #ad
- It is a fast-growing tree. The fruits look like flat, thin green beans. The leaves are regular and rounded and the flowers white, long, red or pink.
We ship from Florida. 1 plant about 12" and up tall of Red Agasta Plant Dok Kea Daeng. The tree thrives under full exposure to sunshine and is extremely frost sensitive.
7. Sow Right Seeds #ad
Non-GMO Heirloom Packet with Instructions to Plant a Home Vegetable Garden, Luffa Gourd Seed for Planting, Sow Right Seeds, Great Gardening Gift 1 #adSow Right Seeds #ad
- Safe seed -- sow right seeds has taken the safe Seed Pledge and sells only fresh Non-GMO heirloom seeds that are safe for you and your family. Beautiful -- large full-color packet of luffa or loofah gourd luffa aegyptiaca seeds; grow your own bath sponge! Luffa is easy to grow, with long hanging gourds that can be peeled and used as an all natural exfoliating bath sponge.
Let your luffa sponge dry fully between showers and replace it every three or four weeks to avoid bacteria buildup. If these seeds don’t germinate, harvest instructions, we will happily make it “Right” for you.
Fun in the garden -- if grown on an overhead trellis, Luffa gourds will hang down, creating an interesting walkway or feature in your garden. Plus we are available to answer your questions as well.
90 days for full maturity. Young fruit is edible and can be cooked like okra. Smooth skin -- luffa’s fibrous texture gently exfoliates the skin without scratching it or causing chemical-induced irritation, removing dead skin cells and making your skin feel smooth and radiant. Minimum of 2g per packet. Under the “how To” section of our website. Easy to grow -- instructions to plant included on each packet with additional growing tips, recipes, etc.