As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Ohio Heirloom Seeds #ad
40+ San Marzano Tomato Seeds- Italian Heirloom Variety- Ohio Heirloom Seeds #adOhio Heirloom Seeds #ad
- Pay only $1. 69 shipping per order! Grown in 2020 for 2021 season. Ships from Ohio. Shipping is free on all additional seed packages purchased with this item, all varieties, any quantity.
2. Seedz #ad
Non GMO, Certified Organic, San Marzano Tomato- Heirloom Vegetable Seeds, Organic Tomato Seeds, USA, APPR. 100, Non Hybrid #adSeedz #ad
- Risk-free purchase - buy with confidence! You’re covered by a No-Questions-Asked, 30-Day Guarantee. 100 san marzano paste tomato seeds per packet means you get the best for less! more from *seedz* - don’t miss our beans, cherry tomatoes, spinach, pea, garden peas, squash, lettuce, red cabbage, broccoli, bunching onions, carrots, cucumbers, cayenne pepper, jalapeno, swiss chard, Lacinato kale, bell peppers, radish, okra, watermelon & more!.
Best value - approx. Certified organic seeds - usda organic tomato seeds, garden seeds grown right here in the USA! Heirloom seeds - heirloom vegetable seeds, Non GMO Verified; premium heirloom tomato seeds.
3. COUNTRY CREEK ACRES GROWING IS IN OUR ROOTS #ad
100 Seeds, Heirloom, Tomato Seeds, Tomato, Classic Tomato, SAN MARZANO #adCOUNTRY CREEK ACRES GROWING IS IN OUR ROOTS #ad
- Easy to grow tasty Red Tomatoes, Great for Sauce. Great tasting, Old Fashioned Tomato Flavor. Great producer--Lots of Tomatoes per Plant. Better than Anything in the Store. Most grocery stores Don't Stock This Variety.
4. Rebel Gardens #ad
8 Varieties of Organic Non GMO Seed for Planting Home Garden, Heirloom Tomato Seeds #adRebel Gardens #ad
- Go zero waste and feed the soil, not the landfill. Fully compostable packaging - our collection envolope including the label is made from certified compostable material and the individual seed packets are made from 100% recycled paper.
High germination rate - All Rebel Garden tomatoes are guaranteed to grow and come with planting instructions. 8 heirloom varieties - beefsteak, big rainbow, Green Zebra, Red Cherry, yellow pear, Black Prince, Golden Jubilee, and Brandywine Pink.
Perfect for indoors & outdoors - these tomatoes work great in soil, raised beds, sun, hydroponic systems, and just about anywhere with some space, & water. Certified organic seeds - seeds are grown in the USA and certified Organic by Eco Cert making them 100% Non-GMO.
5. Sweet Yards Seed Co. #ad
Sweet Yards Seed Co. Organic San Marzano Tomato Seeds – Over 75 Open Pollinated Heirloom Non-GMO Seeds #adSweet Yards Seed Co. #ad
- We guarantee your seeds will germinate or your money back, no questions asked within 30 days. Heirloom & open pollinated variety produces delicious old-time flavor and also “breeds true”, meaning you can grow your own seed season after season! Beautiful seed packet with photos and planting instructions on the back provide you everything you need for successful growing, while also making a great gift idea! Guaranteed to grow – sweet yards seed co only sells fresh seeds with high germination rates.
Usda organic & gmo-free seeds ensure that your garden and the food that it produces are all safe, healthy and all natural. Perfect paste tomatoes are full of densely flavored and textured flesh, processing, making them perfect for canning, and cooking into sauces.
6. Burpee #ad
75 seeds, Burpee San Marzano' Heirloom Paste Tomato #adBurpee #ad
- Pick your flavor: burpee offers a wide variety of tomato seeds for all your culinary needs. Just sow and grow! tips from burpee: sow san marzano” indoors 6-8 weeks before average last frost date using a Burpee seed starting kit. In the mood for a delicious italian? Paste varieties like our “San Marzano” make great additions to any home-made pasta dishes.
Our full varieties include: cherry, beefsteak, paste & slicing tomatoes! Seed starting made easy: get a successful start on your tomato garden with “Burpee’s "72 Cell Self-Watering Kit”.
Transplant to the garden 4 weeks after the average last frost date. Classic varieties: get the best of our best with burpee’s “San Marzano" Heirloom tomato seeds for planting. All our orders receive special care to ensure healthy seeds are packaged and shipped in good condition of our customers.
Burpee pledge: burpee is committed to providing our customers with the highest quality seeds at germination rates 35% higher than industry standards. Harvest in 80 days. Each variety is handpicked by our expert team here at Burpee to provide the most complete & successfull tomato gardening experience. Our hassle-free kit helps with continuous soil hydration, improves germination and reduces the need for frequent watering.
7. Seed Kingdom #ad
Tomato San Marzano Great Heirloom Garden Vegetable 100 Seeds #adSeed Kingdom #ad
- Lycopersicon esculentum. Heirloom vegetable. A paste tomato with pointy end, heavy walls and little juice. 100 seeds. Days until Harvest: 78.
|Brand||Seed Kingdom #ad|