As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. SEEDS OF CHANGE #ad
Green, Seeds Of Change 8268 Certified Organic Dwarf Grey Seeds Pea #adSEEDS OF CHANGE #ad
- Moisture-proof packets with a resealable zipper keep seeds viable for up to 5 years. Non-gmo & pesticides. Grows best outside. Organic gardening: seeds of change was built on the premise of preserving biodiversity, sustainability, & organic seeds with the promise of making organic foods available to gardeners & farmers since 1989.
Plant & watch them grow in gardens, garden beds, pots, planters & more.
Bring ingredients to the kitchen that are as fresh as can be. Vegetable garden: hone your green thumb with these organic vegetable seeds. Sow & free of chemicals & grow your own home garden with these organic Dwarf Grey Pea seeds that flourish in soil.
Perfect especially for heirloom seeds. Seeds for planting: these certified organic seeds are pesticide-free & non-GMO. Seed to plate: what began as curiosity about urban farming turned into a passion to reconnect families to food by creating an experience for people to cherish the goodness of nature in their gardens.
|Brand||SEEDS OF CHANGE #ad|
|Manufacturer||Seeds of Change #ad|
2. David's Garden Seeds #ad
David's Garden Seeds Pea Snow Mammoth Melting Sugar 1119 Green 100 Non-GMO, Heirloom Seeds #adDavid's Garden Seeds #ad
- Harvest in about 70 days. Germination rate about 80% or better. High yielding peas have a sweet flavor. Seeds are non-gmo, easy to grow and hand packed by David's Garden Seeds in the United States. Wilt resistant vines grow to 5 feet.
3. Jackson & Perkins #ad
Park Seed Snow Pea Mammoth Melting Organic #adJackson & Perkins #ad
- This pea is one of the best edible podded peas and is stringless and sweet! To conserve space and simplify harvesting, sow in double rows with a trellis between rows. 70 days to maturity. Peas are also ideal as a fall crop started in late summer.
Snow peas are a delicious treat in stir-fries, soups, and as a stand-alone side dish. This tall pea vine is a hardy annual that gives continuous yields! Perfect for growing on a trellis, this pea plant will have you canning, freezing, steaming, and stir frying peas for days to come.
Pkt is 2 ounces at least 200 seeds, which sows 10 to 12 feet of row.
Easy to grow, peas love cold weather, so plant as soon as the soil can be worked in the spring. To conserve space and simplify harvesting, sow in double rows with a trellis between rows. Help the young vines to begin climbing up the fence or trellis as soon as they are able. An heirloom favorite and an outstanding winter crop. Direct-sow 1 to 2 inches apart and 1 to 1½ inches deep.
4. Ohio Heirloom Seeds #ad
Swiss Giant Snow Pea Seeds- 20+ Seeds by Ohio Heirloom Seeds #adOhio Heirloom Seeds #ad
- Known as "schweizer Riesen" in Europe, this old Swiss variety is highly productive. Vines grow to 6' and should be placed on a trellis. 85% germination, Ships from Ohio. Pay only $1. 69 shipping per order! Grown in 2020 for the 2021 season.
Pea pods remain sweet and tasty throughout the growing season. Shipping is free on all additional seed packages purchased with this item, all varieties, any quantity. This is the only variety of snow pea that i grow due to the fact that it is the best variety available. Pink and purple flowers make for a colorful addition to your vegetable garden.
5. Marde Ross & Company #ad
Heirloom Seeds, Dwarf Sugar Snow Pea Seeds, Non GMO, Neonicotinoid-Free #adMarde Ross & Company #ad
- Heirloom seed, non GMO - Neonicotinoid-Free. Dwarf sugar snow pea seeds - heirloom and Delicious - Dwarf variety of snow pea that stays manageable at 3 feet tall and thrives in cool, wet climates. 6" apart. Eat sugar snow peas raw straight from the garden, tender pods, stir fry or steam them for a sweet and delicious addition to dinner.
Keep moist and Well Watered. Plant 1" deep in full sun. Marde ross & company has been a Licensed California Nursery since 1985. Prized for its plump, harvest when young and continue picking to promote further fruiting.
6. The Sprout House #ad
The Sprout House Certified Organic Non-gmo Sprouting Seeds Speckled Peas for Shoots 1 LB #adThe Sprout House #ad
- Speckled peas for shoots - contains certified Organic Non-GMO Speckled peas for shoots seeds. Once you begin the sprouting process, seeds are ready to eat in about 8 to 10 days. High in chlorophyll and taste, great for juicing. Sprouting – seeds can be germinated at home and eaten in a variety of ways.
Resealable bag – only sprout what you need, the resealable bag will keep your seeds fresh. Grow your own organic non-gmo food – use as a salad topper or base, freshen up a sandwich or add to smoothie. Sprout house organic sprouting seeds – 16 ounces of sprouting seeds.
7. Handy Pantry #ad
Handy Pantry Brand, Green Pea for Sprouts, Soup, Cooking, Garden Planting, Vegetable Gardening, Emergency Food Storage, Certified Organic Dried Green Pea Sprouting Seed, 1 Lb #adHandy Pantry #ad
- 1 lb re-sealable pouch of Dried Green Pea Sprouting Seeds Key Product Features. High germination Rate Key Product Features. Long shelf life Key Product Features.
Handy pantry brand - perfect for Sprouting, Garden Seed, Food Storage, More Key Product Features. Certified organic by OTCO Sprouting Seeds Key Product Features.