As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Clorox #ad
18-Ounce, Clorox Spa 10018CSP pH Up #adClorox #ad
- Brand name: Clorox Spa. No assembly Required. Raises ph, In Spa Water. Country of Origin: United States.
|Manufacturer||Chem Lab Products, Inc. #ad|
2. Hot Tub Things #ad
Protects Your Spa from Corrosion, Hot Tub Things pH and Alkalinity Up 2 Pounds #adHot Tub Things #ad
- Formulated exclusively for Hot Tubs And Made from the Purest Chemicals Available. Compare to Leisure Time Alkalinity Increaser. Keep hot tub water in check -- this product increases pH and Alkalinity to obtain the proper balance! America's #1 trusted Brand of Hot Tub Chemicals.
Safety tested to Assure Quality, Guaranteed Performance.
3. AQUA PURA #ad
AQUA PURA pH Increaser | for Spas & Hot Tubs | Corrects Acidic Water Conditions | Hot Tub Maintenance Chemicals & Supplies | 1 Lb #adAQUA PURA #ad
- Then, add 1 to 4 ounces 2 capfuls = 1 ounce of this product directly to the water for every 500 gallons of water. Note: find pH level-specific d. A low ph level can cause corrosion and staining; damage vinyl, plaster, and other spa surfaces; and harm pipes and other internal equipment. The problem with low ph: the ph level of your hot tub water determines how safe it is.
With the circulation system operating, then retest pH. Continue to circulate water for 15 to 30 minutes, turn on the circulation system. Easy to use: increasing the ph level of your spa water is easy with aqua pura! first, test the spa water and adjust the total alkalinity so that the water holds the pH level.
Low ph also causes sanitizers to work poorly, resulting in eye and skin irritation. It also helps reduce skin and eye irritation due to e. Quality you can rely on: aqua pura’s ph increaser gives you the power that you need to effectively take care of acidic spa water once and for all! This product slows the rapid dissipation of chlorine, vinyl spa surfaces, plaster, effectively reducing acidity, and balancing the overall water chemistry.
A cleaner hot tub: this product gives you complete reassurance in utilizing your hot tub on a daily basis. You won’t have to worry about constant acidic fluctuations or corrosive damage! When you have a clean hot tub, with balanced pH levels, you are more likely to use it, and will feel safe. Aqua pura ph Increaser helps correct and balance y.
|Brand||AQUA PURA #ad|
|Manufacturer||AQUA PURA #ad|
4. EZ Spa #ad
1 Pound, API EZ Spa Up Fast Dissolving Hot Tub Granule pH Raising Alkalinity Balancing Chemicals #adEZ Spa #ad
- Works fast: granular design dissolves quickly in water for faster results. For hot tubs and spas: 1 pound container of pH increasing spa chemicals.
Essential for sanitation: increases your water's alkalinity, helping to maintain a sanitary balance; Container is perfect for keeping spa in shape for months at a time.
Specifications: color: white; dimensions l x w x h: 7. 87 x 2. 44 x 2. 32 inches; weight: 1 pound; manufacturer warranty: 6-month warranty; Note: This item cannot be shipped to California and will be cancelled/refunded if order is placed. Stay balanced: easily maintain your spa or hot tub's pH balance.
|Brand||EZ Spa #ad|
5. PureSpa #ad
SpaPure pH Up 16oz #adPureSpa #ad
- Safely increases pH levels. Prevents corrosion and skin irritation. Compatible with chlorine, bromine, silver-mineral, and ozone-treated spas.
6. Clorox #ad
Clorox Pool&Spa 12104CLX pH Up, 4 lb, 4lb #adClorox #ad
- Raises low pH in swimming pool water. Guards against corrosion. For best results, use with the Clorox Pool App. Reduces eye irritation for swimmers.
|Manufacturer||Clorox® Pool&Spa™ #ad|
7. Spa Essentials #ad
18-Ounce, Spa Essentials 32518000 pH Increaser Granules for Spas and Hot Tubs #adSpa Essentials #ad
- Raises ph and Easy To Use. Balances water For Bather Comfort. Protects corrosion Of Equipment Due To Low Ph. No assembly Required.
|Brand||Spa Essentials #ad|
|Manufacturer||Robelle Industries #ad|
|Warranty||Returns are not accepted on opened or used products and are subject to a 20% restocking fee|