As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Perennial Farm Marketplace #ad
Perennial Farm Marketplace Calamagrostis a. 'Karl Foerster' Feather Reed Ornamental Grasses, Size-#1 Container, Yellow Spikes #adPerennial Farm Marketplace #ad
- Hardy in usda zones 4-9. Like the species, ‘karl foerster’ works well with a myriad of woodies, arching clump, but prefers moist, perennials, slender upright flower spikes that distinguish this grass.
Plant 30” apart. When received, the plant will be in seasonal condition with appropriate foliage. Due to varying agricultural regulations, nv, co, ut, mt, we do not ship to the following states: AK, AZ, CA, or, ID, WA and HI.
If shipped between November 1st and March 1st, plant may be dormant and trimmed. While the 18–24" foliage grows in a handsome, well-drained soil in full sun.
2001 perennial plant of the year. Feather reed grass will tolerate some shade, it is the tall, and other grasses. Plant is fully rooted in the pot ready for immediate planting. The graceful golden spikes rise 4–5' above the foliage in May and June. Deer-leerious highly deer resistant plants. Full sun, Part Shade.
2. Premier Plant Solutions #ad
Premier Plant Solutions 10684 Karl Foerster Feather Reed Grass Calamagrostis, 3 Gallon, Green #adPremier Plant Solutions #ad
- Plant may ship dormant from October-April. Green foliage gives way to burgundy plumes which turn wheat-colored in fall. Best if planted in full sun. Does not ship to ca, az, mt, id, UT, OR, wa, NV. Plant may not look exactly as pictured due to plant growth stages. Hardiness zones 4-7.
3. Grimm's Gardens #ad
Feather Reed Karl Foerster > Calamagrostis acutiflora 'Karl Foerster' >Landscape Ready 1 Gallon Container #adGrimm's Gardens #ad
- We do not ship to california due to department of Ag restrictions on live plants. Mature width: 2 to 3 Feet. Mature height: 3 to 5 Feet. Light requirements: Full Sun. Usda planting zone: 5 to 9.
4. Outsidepride #ad
Outsidepride Mexican Feather Ornamental Grass Plant Seed, 1000 Seeds #adOutsidepride #ad
- Outsidepride is a family owned U. S. Company. Bloom color: White. Sowing rate: 5 - 6 seeds per plant. No other company on this listing is selling our seed. 16 inch perennial. Usda zones: 6 - 10 .
5. Seedville #ad
50 PHEASANT TAILS GRASS Feather Reed New Zealand Wind Anemanthele Lessoniana Ornamental Seeds #adSeedville #ad
- Plant spacing: 36 - 48". Other common names: feather grass / feather reed grass / new Zealand Wind Grass. Scientific name: Stripa Arundinacea syn. Lessoniana. Light requirements: sun - part shade. These seeds cannot be shipped to the country of Australia.
Blooms: Mid Summer. The delicate looking blooms and the leaves themselves make a wonderful cut or dried arrangement. Pheasant tails is a lovely ornamental grass that is evergreen. Hardiness zone: 5 - 10 Plant height: 24 - 36". Soil / water: Average - Tolerates Dry.
6. Ornamental Grass #ad
Easy Care Ornamental Perennial Grass, 3 Karl Foerster's Feather Reed Grass Calamagrostis acutiflora 'Karl Foerster', Live Bare Root Plants for Gallon Pots or Landscaping, #adOrnamental Grass #ad
- One of the most popular ornamental grasses, makes a great choices for living privacy screens. Hardy easy to grow, low maintenance Perennial that will grow in well drained clay, to fertile soils.
Ready to plant in one to five gallon pots or landscaping and is deer, rabbit and rodent resistant. It tall slender stalks wave in the slightest breeze and are attractive to birds. Blooms every spring thru Summer, Great for Fresh Cut and Dried Flower Arrangements.
7. Outsidepride #ad
50 Seeds, Outsidepride Pink Muhly Ornamental Grass Plant Seeds #adOutsidepride #ad
- This beautiful pink muhly reaches 36 inches in height. Each seed packet comes with planting directions so order your muhly grass seeds today. Pink muhly grass is a perennial ornamental grass grown in USDA zones 5 - 9.
Sow 2 - 3 seeds for every ornamental grass plant you desire. Muhlenbergia capillaris is one of the most popular ornamental grass seeds we sell.
8. Ornamental Grass #ad
Live Bare Root Plants for Gallon Pots or Landscaping,, Easy Care Ornamental Perennial Grass, 1 Karl Foerster's Feather Reed Grass Calamagrostis acutiflora 'Karl Foerster' #adOrnamental Grass #ad
- One of the most popular ornamental grasses, makes a great choices for living privacy screens. Ready to plant in one to five gallon pots or landscaping and is deer, rabbit and rodent resistant.
It tall slender stalks wave in the slightest breeze and are attractive to birds. Hardy easy to grow, low maintenance Perennial that will grow in well drained clay, to fertile soils. Blooms every spring thru Summer, Great for Fresh Cut and Dried Flower Arrangements.