As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Perennial Farm Marketplace #ad
Size-#1 Container, Yellow Spikes, Perennial Farm Marketplace Calamagrostis a. 'Karl Foerster' Feather Reed Ornamental Grasses #adPerennial Farm Marketplace #ad
- When received, the plant will be in seasonal condition with appropriate foliage. Plant 30” apart. Hardy in usda zones 4-9. Feather reed grass will tolerate some shade, but prefers moist, perennials, arching clump, well-drained soil in full sun.
Due to varying agricultural regulations, nv, az, ca, or, we do not ship to the following states: AK, MT, ut, ID, CO, WA and HI.
While the 18–24" foliage grows in a handsome, slender upright flower spikes that distinguish this grass. 2001 perennial plant of the year. Plant is fully rooted in the pot ready for immediate planting.
Like the species, ‘karl foerster’ works well with a myriad of woodies, it is the tall, and other grasses. The graceful golden spikes rise 4–5' above the foliage in May and June. Full sun, Part Shade. Deer-leerious highly deer resistant plants. If shipped between November 1st and March 1st, plant may be dormant and trimmed.
2. Outsidepride #ad
1000 Seeds, Outsidepride Mexican Feather Ornamental Grass Plant Seed #adOutsidepride #ad
- Sowing rate: 5 - 6 seeds per plant. No other company on this listing is selling our seed. Bloom color: White. Outsidepride is a family owned U. S. Usda zones: 6 - 1016 inch perennial. Company.
3. dhed garden #ad
Feather Reed Grass aka Calamagrostis acut. 'Karl Foerster' Live Plant Fit 1 Gallon Pot #addhed garden #ad
- Shipping may be delayed until the weather of destination is permitted. Instructions are available for every plant. If you have any concern feel free to send us a message we will do everything we can to help you.
It is normal and healthy for plants to go dormant. Shipping to areas that are too cold or too hot will be at buyer's risk. Many plants will go dormant in the cold/dark months and we may ship plants while they're dormant however, the plants are still alive, they're just working on their root systems.
We usually ship 7-10 days after payment is received. No pot include. If you need ones, please email us. Send us a message if you need one. Our plants are all organic healthy and strong root system. We have to consult weather reports before shipping.
4. Daylily Nursery #ad
Daylily Nursery 3 Karl Foerster Feather Grass in 4 Inch Containers 3 Pots of Plants #adDaylily Nursery #ad
- All orders are shipped with Daylily nursery branded packing material, and Daylily nursery copyrighted growing instructions. Please note: our shipping occurs only one time for up to 5 items, so please check out all our plants and bulbs to make the most of your shipping dollar.
Cannot ship to California. Full sun to part shade, great for borders and container gardeningAll orders Daylily nursery brand and are grown here.
Zone 6-10 This beautiful grass is springing up -- an absolutely showstopping source of late-season color, this native grass is also effortless to grow and tolerant of just about anything Mother Nature throws its way! The grass forms a nice little hedge, edging, or middle-of-the-border ribbon of color from spring through summer.
5. Seedville #ad
50 PHEASANT TAILS GRASS Feather Reed New Zealand Wind Anemanthele Lessoniana Ornamental Seeds #adSeedville #ad
- Plant height: 24 - 36". Light requirements: sun - part shade. Other common names: feather grass / feather reed grass / new Zealand Wind Grass. Hardiness zone: 5 - 10 . Pheasant tails is a lovely ornamental grass that is evergreen.
These seeds cannot be shipped to the country of Australia. Soil / water: Average - Tolerates Dry. Lessoniana. The delicate looking blooms and the leaves themselves make a wonderful cut or dried arrangement. Scientific name: Stripa Arundinacea syn. Blooms: Mid Summer. Plant spacing: 36 - 48".
6. Premier Plant Solutions #ad
19cm, Green, Premier Plant Solutions 15235 Karl Foerster Feather Reed Grass #adPremier Plant Solutions #ad
- Best if planted in full sun. Suggested 2-Day Shipping for optimal plants. Plant is subject to not reflect exact pictures, due to trimming and/or season.
Hardiness zones: 4-7. Green foliage gives way to burgundy plumes which turn wheat-colored in fall. Plant may ship dormant from October-April. Does not ship to ca, or, mT, ID, wa, ut, az, NV.
7. Perennial Farm Marketplace #ad
Variegated Foliage Yellow Spikes, Size-#1 Container, Perennial Farm Marketplace Calamagrostis a. 'Overdam' Feather Reed Ornamental Grasses #adPerennial Farm Marketplace #ad
- Full sun, Part Shade. Due to varying agricultural regulations, or, we do not ship to the following states: AK, ut, MT, NV, az, CA, CO, ID, WA and HI.
This choice feather reed grass with white variegation on the narrow 12" high foliage has a gold tassel on a rigidly erect 36" stem that appears in June. It is an excellent grass for specimens and groupings. Plant is fully rooted in the pot ready for immediate planting.
Plant 30” apart. If shipped between November 1st and March 1st, plant may be dormant and trimmed. Try it with Fountain Grasses for a dramatic effect. Hardy in usda zones 4-9. When received, the plant will be in seasonal condition with appropriate foliage. Deer-leerious highly deer resistant plants.