As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Fat Plants San Diego #ad
Fat Plants San Diego Succulent Plants Fully Rooted in 4 inch Planter Pots with Soil, Real Live Potted Succulents / Unique Indoor Cactus Decor 1, Donkey Tail Sedum Morganianum #adFat Plants San Diego #ad
- Plants may arrive taller, narrower, wider, thicker or less thick based on health, shorter, availability, season and readiness. Colorful plants will fade due to being in a dark box for several days but should brighten back up with the correct lighting and care.
Heated shipping - select standard shipping at checkout. Plants will arrive in individual gift packaging with cushioning. If temperatures in your delivery zip code will not be below freezing and standard shipping is selected your plant will ship via priority mail but will not have a heat package.
Standard shipping items will ship via priority mail with a heat pack to ensure your plants do not freeze in transit.
Fully rooted living succulent plant in a 4 inch industry standard plastic growers pot with soil. Fat plants is a California licensed grower and retail nursery. If you live in an area where temperatures will fall below freezing we highly suggest that you select standard shipping at checkout. Plants may not be identical to the photos as they are live plants and grow differently throughout the year.
2. Shop Succulents #ad
Hand Selected Fully Rooted Live Indoor Succulent Plant in a 6" Grow Pot, Shop Succulents | Trailing Sedum Burrito Burro's Tail Unique Cascading, Gardeners Collection, 6" #adShop Succulents #ad
- Included in purchase | 1 sedum burrito "burro's tail" in 6" pot Each plant may vary from pictures shown as plants are hand selected based on season, size, health, and readiness. Customer assurance | we strive to provide the highest quality plants delivered If plants arrive damaged or unhealthy, we will issue a full refund or replace your plant.
Soil | sun | potting | use well-drained soil regular potting soil or dirt won't do Use cactus soil/mix potting soil with sand/pumice/perlite Approximately 6 hours of sun per day Gradually give plant more sunlight each day.
Fertilizing needs | fertilize every two to four weeks during spring and summer Withhold fertilizer during the fall and winter months. Watering needs | succulents are very sensitive to overwatering, and damp soil can cause root rot Dry out soil completely between waterings Recommended amount is once every two weeks Tip: top inch of soil should feel dry before watering again.
3. The Next Gardener #ad
Succulent Sedum Morganianum ‘Donkey Tail’ ‘Burro’s Tail’ 5 Fresh Cuttings #adThe Next Gardener #ad
- Shipping is Free when purchase more quantities or varieties. Well packaged, no pot, but no soil, and shipping to USA 48 contiguous states address only.
Best for balcony, windowsill decoration. Full sunlight will be better for donkey tail growth. You will receive 5 healthy fresh cuttings of sedum morganianum ‘donkey tail’ ‘burro’s tail’ Each cutting approximately 1.
5’’ - 3”in length. Sedum morganianum is an evergreen, trailing succulent with many over 2 feet 60cm long or more, pendent stems arising from base. All cuttings are hand selected from our nursery, we promise healthy fresh plant cuttings.
4. Hirt's Gardens #ad
Burro's Tail Succulent, Easy to Grow, Sedum morganianum, 2" Pot #adHirt's Gardens #ad
- Prefers full sun, water when dry. Immediate shipping. The plant creates long drooping tendrils several feet long. This succulent will give you wonderful pink blooms in the spring. The burro's tail is a trailing succulent plant, native to Mexico.
5. Little Nest #ad
Live Plant, Burro's Tail Succulents Plants, Sedum Morganianum Donkey's Tail Rooted in 2" Pot #adLittle Nest #ad
- Easy grow and care. Please read description below before place an order. Products are well packed and safe before shipping. This product is a plant. Immediate shipping.
6. SmartMe #ad
Burro's Tail Succulents Plants, Sedum Morganianum Donkey's Tail Fully Rooted in 2 inch Pots Live Potted Succulents Indoor Outdoor Decor. c6, SmartMe Flowering Plant #adSmartMe #ad
- It is usually a silvery, lime-green color, though bright sun can bring out a yellow tint. Burro's tail, donkey's tail sedum morganianum, a bountiful trailing plant with long stems densely covered with overlapping green leaves which are long and pointi.
7. Little Nest #ad
Sedum Morganianum Burro's Tail Succulent Live Plant 2.5" Pot Easy to Grow Garden #adLittle Nest #ad
- The burro's tail is a trailing succulent plant, native to Mexico The plant creates long drooping tendrils several feet long Prefers full sun, water when dry.