As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. COUNTRY CREEK ACRES GROWING IS IN OUR ROOTS #ad
100 Count Seed Pack, Country Creek LLC, Ramp, A Native Plant Found Growing in Moist Woodlands, Wild Leek Seeds #adCOUNTRY CREEK ACRES GROWING IS IN OUR ROOTS #ad
- The leaves, stems, and bulbs can all be blanched, fried and chopped into dishes. These perennials are very slow to reach maturity for harvest. Free Shipping. A flavor that blends spring onion and garlic.
2. wbut2023 #ad
20 Wild Leek Seed,Ramp,Allium tricoccum"Best Tasting Member Of The Onion Family" #adwbut2023 #ad
- Origin: us native other common names: Small White Leek, Ramp Duration: Perennial Bloom Time: Summer. Most hot pepper varieties require a constant temperature of 80 F to 85 F to germinate!".
Ramp seeds can be sown anytime the soil is not frozen, late summer to early fall is usually considered the best time for seeding ramps. Please familiarize yourself with growing conditions and instructions for your seeds before you plant them, as all seeds are different.
Because we are not there to plant them, we cannot be responsible for germination failure due to improper planting or climate conditions. Basic growing instructions can be found under each listing. All seeds have been test sown to ensure germination. Height: 6” to 9” spacing: 12” to 15” light: part sun to Woodland Soil Moisture: Medium USDA Zone: 3a-8b. Please do your homework.
3. Everwilde Farms #ad
Everwilde Farms, Gold Vault Jumbo Seed Packet, 15 Wild Leek Native Wildflower Seeds #adEverwilde Farms #ad
- Detailed planting instructions on Back – Online Info also available via QR Code. Exclusive gold vault packaging – provides 3X Longer Storage than Paper or Plastic with Triple Layer Mylar Gold Foil.
First quality native wildflower Seeds – Current Lab Test Data Shown on Packet. Bulk seed is excellent for immediate Planting or for Long Term Storage as an Emergency Seed Vault. Resealable/reusable zipper Bag – Perfect for Storing Excess Seeds.
4. David's Garden Seeds #ad
Open Pollinated Seeds, David's Garden Seeds Leek Bandit White 50 Non-GMO #adDavid's Garden Seeds #ad
- Very winter-hardy. Bandit has beautiful, very dark blue-green, erect leaves. Harvest in about 120 days. Germination rate about 70% or better. Seeds are non-gmo, easy to grow and hand packed by David's Garden Seeds in the United States.
5. Gardeners Basics #ad
American Flag, Non-GMO Vegetable Variety- 1 Gram Seeds Great for Summer Gardens by Gardeners Basics, Leek Seeds for Planting Heirloom #adGardeners Basics #ad
- This should give you added reassurance that not only can you enjoy the seeds this season, including the leek seed for planting are heirloom, but you can save the seeds each year adding food security to your home.
Perfect for eating raw, or cooking in your favorite dish. Packets - each leeks seeds packet is printed on water resistant paper, in full color with growing and harvesting directions included.
Summer - great onion variety to plant in your summer gardens. The heirloom leek packet contains at least 1 gram of seeds. Trusted variety - Popular leek seeds used by gardeners for years. Don't buy inferior seeds from other countries. Perfect for a fresh picked salad. Delicious - leek stems are tender and delicious. Usa - all of our seeds, open-pollinated and non-gmo, and grown in the usa.
6. Sow Right Seeds #ad
Indoor or Outdoor; Great Gardening Gift 1, Sow Right Seeds, Non-GMO Heirloom Seeds; Instructions to Plant and Grow a Kitchen Herb Garden, Garlic Chives Seeds for Planting #adSow Right Seeds #ad
- Easy to grow -- instructions included on each packet with additional growing tips, etc. Safe seed -- sow right seeds has taken the Safe Seed Pledge and sells only Non-GMO heirloom seeds that are safe for you and your family.
Garlic chives are perennial; once established they will produce for years to come. Plus we are available to answer your questions as well. If these seeds don’t germinate, harvest instructions, recipes, we will happily make it right for you.
Garlic chive, also called Chinese Leek is a hardy perennial with flat, grass-like leaves that have a mild garlic flavor. Grows well in pots and indoors and produces beautiful white flowers. Minimum of 300 mg per packet.
In the “how to” section of our website. Use these garlic chives to add a mild garlic flavor to your favorite dishes. Or as a garnish in Asian dishes like stir fry. Indoor or outdoor - carefully selected variety that can easily be grown indoors in your kitchen or outdoors in the garden. Garlic chives are also used in traditional medicine. Beautiful -- large color packet of garlic chives allium tuberosum seeds for planting.