As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. SEEDS OF CHANGE #ad
Seeds Of Change 6994 Certified Organic Pepper Sweet Big Red #adSEEDS OF CHANGE #ad
- Organic gardening: seeds of change was built on the premise of preserving biodiversity, sustainability, & organic seeds with the promise of making organic foods available to gardeners & farmers since 1989.
Moisture-proof packets with a resealable zipper keep seeds viable for up to 5 years. Grab your gardening tools & grow an all-natural, organic garden that brings healthiness to your kitchen. Perfect especially for heirloom seeds.
Seed to plate: what began as curiosity about urban farming turned into a passion to reconnect families to food by creating an experience for people to cherish the goodness of nature in their gardens.
Organic gardening: plant these organic sweet red bell pepper seeds into soil & watch them flourish. Seeds for planting: these certified organic seeds are pesticide-free & non-GMO. Plant the garden seeds in soil & more. Vegetable garden: hone your green thumb for these all-natural & watch them grow in gardens, garden beds, pots, planters, & organic vegetable seeds.
|Brand||SEEDS OF CHANGE #ad|
|Manufacturer||Seeds Of Change #ad|
|Warranty||We guarantee all products offered and our return policy is hassle-free. if any purchase fails to meet your standards or complete satisfaction, simply return it within 30 days for a product exchange or full refund of the purchase price.|
2. Harley Seeds #ad
Delicious, Super Prolific, Heirloom Non-GMO, Thick Walled! from USA, 30+ Giant Orange King Bell Sweet Pepper Seeds, Large, Blocky #adHarley Seeds #ad
- Transplant to larger containers or outdoors. Keep the container covered with a plastic bag on the top of the fridge where the room temperature is higher, therefore the soil temperature is good for germination.
To keep soil temperature warm, start seeds indoors. Keep soil moderately moist, though not overly, dripping wet. Water soil when the soil surface just begins to dry. If transplanting outdoors, make sure to harden off seedlings by exposing them to only filtered sunlight for up to 1-2 weeks.
Allow proper air circulation for containers. Soil temperature must be kept at 75-90f for proper germination!!! Cool soil, particularly at night can inhibit or significantly delay germination.
Overly warm soils, well above 90F, can inhibit germination and provide ideal conditions for seed rot. Giant orange king bell sweet pepper seeds, Heirloom NON-GMO, Blocky, Large, delicious, Super Prolific, Thick Walled! 90 days. Once seedlings have sprouted, keep in small containers until a few sets of leaves have developed.
3. Everwilde Farms #ad
Everwilde Farms, Gold Vault Packet, 20 Organic Sweet Cayenne Hot Pepper Seeds #adEverwilde Farms #ad
- Resealable/reusable zipper Bag – Perfect for Storing Excess Seeds. Detailed planting instructions on Back – Online Info also available via QR Code. First quality organic seeds – Current Lab Test Data Shown on Packet.
Exclusive gold vault packaging – provides 3X Longer Storage than Paper or Plastic with Triple Layer Mylar Gold Foil. Bulk seed is excellent for immediate Planting or for Long Term Storage as an Emergency Seed Vault.
4. Burpee #ad
Burpee Marconi Rosso Organic Sweet Pepper Seeds 20 seeds #adBurpee #ad
- Harvest in 72-90 days. Plant spread is 24". Plant height is 30". Yields 8-12" fruit. Sunlight exposure = full-sun. Transplant to the garden 4 weeks after the average last frost date.
A sweet pepper from italy that is delicious Green or Red. No gmos, ever. Annual for all growing zones from 1-11. Certified organic seed. Beautiful plants and everything else you need to grow the garden of your dreams from America’s most trusted seed company.
Each packet contains 20 seeds. Find over 1000 burpee vegetable, herb, and flower seeds on Amazon. Sow indoors 8-10 weeks before average last frost date using a Burpee seed starting kit. Burpee, the gardener’s best friend since 1876. Get your seeds off to a great start with a Burpee Seed Starting Kit.
5. Sandia Seed Co. #ad
Cubanelle, Non-GMO, Sweet Italian Frying Pepper, 10 Seeds, Organic #adSandia Seed Co. #ad
- Italian green frying pepper has a sweet mild flavor. A bright green thin walled pepper that adds great color to all dishes. Perfect for roasting or frying and a favorite to stuff and then bake. Best to pick when yellowish-green, but can also be left on the plant to mature to bright red.
6. Pepper Vegetable fruit #ad
Sweet Bell Pepper,Organic,50 Seeds Mixed Red,yellow,Orange Excelent in Container #adPepper Vegetable fruit #ad
- Brand:pepper vegetable fruit, Country Of Manufacture:United States. Model:bell, red green, yellow orange. Country/region of Manufacture:United States, Mpn:Annual vegetable.