As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Unknown #ad
Small Thai Chili Hot Pepper Seeds 25 Seed Package #adUnknown #ad
- No hassle Guarantee. Highest quality fruit, Vegetable, Herb and Flower Seeds. Free shipping On All Orders. Sold and shipped from the United States.
2. Decor-land-FS #ad
100+ Thai Hot Chili Pepper Seeds Grown Capsicum frutescens VAR pod Pepper hot Pepper Non-GMO #adDecor-land-FS #ad
- Very hot pepper seeds days to germination: 10-21 days to harvest: 80 planting depth: 1/4 spacing, row: 1 -1/2 foot spacing, plant: 18 inches light: Sunny Location START INDOORS about 8 weeks before outdoor planting time.
Sow seed 1/4" deep in seed starting formula. Accustom to outdoor conditions by moving to a sheltered place outside for a week.
Transplant to individual containers when seedlings have at least two pairs of leaves. Keep moist. Set top of root ball 1/2" below the soil surface. Seedlings emerge in 10-21 days at 70-degrees F. Set plants 18" apart in rows 1-1/2 apart in a sunny area after all danger of frost. Water well.
3. David's Garden Seeds #ad
Hybrid Seeds, David's Garden Seeds Pepper Chili Thai Super Chili 9968 Red 25 Non-GMO #adDavid's Garden Seeds #ad
- The skin is smooth glossy and thick ripening. A favorite for Asian dishes but also great for drying or pickling. Seeds are non-gmo, easy to grow and hand packed by David's Garden Seeds in the United States. Harvest in about 75 days. Germination rate about 80% or better.
4. Burpee #ad
Burpee Big Thai Hybrid Hot Pepper Seeds 75 seeds #adBurpee #ad
- Sunlight exposure = full-sun. Each packet contains 75 seeds. Annual for all growing zones from 1-11. Plant spread is 24". Yields 4-5" fruit. Harvest in 69 days.
No gmos, ever. Transplant to the garden 4 weeks after the average last frost date. Popular hot Pepper in Thai cooking. Beautiful plants and everything else you need to grow the garden of your dreams from America’s most trusted seed company.
Burpee, the gardener’s best friend since 1876. Plant height is 30". Find over 1000 burpee vegetable, herb, and flower seeds on Amazon. Sow indoors 8-10 weeks before average last frost date using a Burpee seed starting kit. Get your seeds off to a great start with a Burpee Seed Starting Kit. Burpee exclusive. Tie several peppers on a long string to hang for drying.
5. Tiny Greens #ad
Jalepeno, Thai Chili, Heirloom Pepper Seed Variety Pack | 8 Hot & Sweet Peppers For Planting | Garden Vegetable Seeds | Cayenne, Serrano, Habanero, Poblano, Ghost Pepper, California Bell Pepper #adTiny Greens #ad
- Grow your own peppers - stop buying old peppers at the supermarket when you can buy your own heirloom - non GMO seeds that allow you to grow indoor or outdoors. 8 most popular pepper seeeds - we have compiled the most popular pepper and chili seeds for you in one pack! We've included both sweet and spicy peppers that make for a great mix.
You can even start them in your aerogarden pods. Great for gardeners, chefs, & preppers - looking to give a gift or start your own vegetable garden? This pack includes an assorted variety of peppers from mild to hot that are to be a hit at any home.
Sweet to hot varieties - bell pepper, Cayenne, Jalepeno, Thai Chili, Habanero, Poblano, Ghost Chili. Guaranteed germination 95%+ - we've vigorously tested our seeds & you should too!, but for any reason you are not happy with your germination feel free to contact us. 100% satisfaction guaranteed.
|Brand||Tiny Greens #ad|
|Manufacturer||Tiny Greens #ad|
|Warranty||1 Year Guarantee - If your seeds do not germinate, please contact us and we will send you a new pack!|