As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. KCHEX #ad
12 Oz FRESH Tortoise Turtle Iguana Reptile SUPER FOOD Spineless Opuntia Prickly Pear Cactus #adKCHEX #ad
- 12 oz consists of 3 to 5 small pads or 2-3 large pads. Shipped Same Day. Easy to grow. Great for reptiles, iguanas, tortoises and humans.
2. Cactus #ad
Opuntia Ficus Indica Monster Cactus Pad Delicious White Fruit Nopal Castilla Tuna #adCactus #ad
- This type of cactus pad can get to be up to 20" long and 2"+ thick. Ficus indica is cultivated in México as a source of food and for it's Large bearing fruit.
You are purchasing 1 pad of this giant Opuntia Cactus type that grows to approximately 15-20 feet tall. The pad you will receive is a young healthy pad approximately 10"-12" long in size.
3. Artistic Solutions #ad
Artistic Solutions Large Spineless Prickly Pear Cactus Plant with Extensions ~ Grow Your Own Opuntia Cactus #adArtistic Solutions #ad
- Great food for humans as well as for tortoises, lizards and other pets. Edible paddles, Lowers blood sugar & cholesterol. Edible and ornamental.
Beautiful red flowers and delicious! Easy to grow, already rooted just replant in full sun. Organically grown in Florida, spineless, no prickles to deal with.
4. California Seed Company #ad
Prickly Pear Cactus Pads by California Seed Company #adCalifornia Seed Company #ad
- Makes a great gift for a Gardner or a Gourmet!1 pound of all natural prickly Pear Cactus Paddles Grown with No Pesticides or Chemical Fertilizers. Hardy drought tolerant plant that Can Withstand Hot Temperatures & Enjoys Full Sun.
Easy to grow just plant in Cactus Soil Mix and Keep Damp till Rooted. Cultivated for their prickly Pear Fruits & Their Very Nutritious & Delicious Paddles.
5. Nopales Opuntia #ad
Reptile Food Spineless Opuntia Prickly Pear Cactus Pads, 5 Lbs. Tortoise,Turtle, Iguana #adNopales Opuntia #ad
- At least 5 lbs shipped in a medium priority mail box. Freshly harvested spineless & delicious. These are unrooted paddles, not rooted plants grown in sunny FL.