As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Seeds*Bulbs*Plants*&More #ad
Green Giant Elephant Ears Colocasia Nice Size Bulb #adSeeds*Bulbs*Plants*&More #ad
- Easy to Care For. Grows up to 5' or Taller. Produces nice Green Foilage. Perennial Bulb. Can grow anywhere.
2. Wellspring Gardens #ad
Thailand Giant Elephant Ear Colocasia Gigantea Live Plant #adWellspring Gardens #ad
- You will be receiving 1 plant between 3 & 8 inches in a 3 inch deep pot. Grows to jaw dropping sizes! Leaves are green and huge when mature! This plant is very desirable where a quick-growing dark background is needed.
3. PAPCOOL #ad
Alocasia Macrorrhiza, Elephant Ear Bulbs -Borneo Giant Elephant Ear Taro, 3 Bulbs #adPAPCOOL #ad
- Planting instruction will be included in every order. Bulb size: 10/13" - planting depth: 4-6" - Mature Height: 48-72". Benefits: deer resistant, Grows in Containers, Naturalizing.
4. Holland Bulb Farms #ad
Holland Bulb Farms Elephant Ear, Colocasia esculenta 4 Taro Bulbs, Colocasia esculenta Elephant Ear #adHolland Bulb Farms #ad
- 4 live colocasia esculenta elephant ear taro gabi kalo eddo bulbs fast growing. Fit for any weather conditions. High quality seeds.
5. PAPCOOL #ad
In 4 Inch Containers, Black Magic Elephant Ears, 2 #adPAPCOOL #ad
- Black magic elephant Ears are great for your summer garden. On the underside of the plants, you will find a chalky bloom that more resembles the color gray.
It is truly a unique and versatile plant. This colocasia plant originates from tropical asia and produces dark, velvety leaves guaranteed to be a conversation-starter and make you the envy of your fellow gardeners.
Dig bulbs for winter storage north of zone 7. Deer resistant. Full sun, partial shade. From united States. Zone 3-10 overwinter indoors in zones 3-6. The leaves resemble elephant ears. Plant as a dramatic screen or focal point to fill in along foundations. 5'-6' tall and wide.