As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Burpee #ad
Burpee Creeping Thyme Seeds 100 seeds #adBurpee #ad
- Find over 1000 burpee vegetable, herb, and flower seeds on Amazon. No gmos, ever. Plant height is 4". Burpee, the gardener’s best friend since 1876.
Sunlight exposure = full-sun. Beautiful plants and everything else you need to grow the garden of your dreams from America’s most trusted seed company. Harvest in 150 days. Sow indoors 8-10 weeks before average last frost date using a Burpee seed starting kit.
Each packet contains 100 seeds. Get your seeds off to a great start with a Burpee Seed Starting Kit. Plant spread is 3". Transplant to the garden 4 weeks after the average last frost date. Aromatic ground cover. Annual for all growing zones from 1-11.
2. Seed Kingdom #ad
Thyme Creeping Thyme Bulk 15,000 Seeds Great Garden Herb by Seed Kingdom #adSeed Kingdom #ad
- One of the best low growing ground covers is Creeping thyme. Thymus serpyllum. Leaves are used fresh or dried for seasoning. 15, 000 seeds. Great Herb.
3. Outsidepride #ad
1000 Seeds, Outsidepride Aubrieta Rock Cress Cascade Blue Seeds #adOutsidepride #ad
- This may mean watering several times a day. Keep seeds continually moist until germination. Even at full height, this blue low growing plant only grows to 4 inches tall and spreads. It is also considered to be deer resistant.
This beautiful ground cover, is terrific for rock walls, also known as rock cress, hanging baskets, or other containers. This blue flowering plant is a sweetly scented groundcover that will attract an array of beneficial insects such as bumblebees, as well as butterflies & ladybugs.
It is aptly named for it's use in rock gardens which is why it is also called rock cress.
Aubrieta cascade blue is a perennial, hummingbirds, low growing ground cover plant grown in USDA Zones 4 - 9. Blue aubrieta is a perennial flowering ground cover which produces small blue flowers. Plant approximately 1000 seeds to cover 20 square feet in planting for a ground cover or cascading over a rock wall.
4. Marde Ross & Company #ad
20,000 Creeping Thyme Seeds, Wonderful Gound Cover #adMarde Ross & Company #ad
- Marde ross & company has been a licensed California Nursery Since 1985. Good seed to soil contact is necessary for ideal germination rates. Creeping thyme is a perennial herb which will over-winter well in zones 4-9.
Fall plantings should be avoided to protect against freeze damage. Direct sow seeds outdoors between may and august when temperatures are consistently in the high 60s or above. Used often as borders on flower beds and in between pavers on walkways, this is a ground cover that can handle moderate foot traffic.
Creeping thyme is a popular and adaptive dwarf groundcover that is popular for landscape designs. Division of established plantings can be done in March and April. When planting, seeds should not be covered with soil, but rather pressed into the soil. Non gno Seed.
5. MySeeds.Co - BIG PACK Seeds #ad
By MySeeds.Co 10000 Seeds, Perfect In Garden, IRISH MOSS SEEDS, Heath Pearlwort, Lawn Substitue or In-Between Stones, Sagina subulata, Groundcover Heath Pearlwort, Zones 4-10 #adMySeeds.Co - BIG PACK Seeds #ad
- S&h is free or a low flat rate ~!! see description below for OUR Special Offers and Product Promotions ~!! It occurs on dry sandy or gravelly soils.
In just eight weeks after germination, the Irish moss becomes thick and full. Non is a species of Sagina, native to Europe. Sagina pilifera auct. Sagina subulata heath pearlwort or Irish Moss, syn.
6. Outsidepride #ad
500 Seeds, Outsidepride Magic Carpet Creeping Thyme Ground Cover Plant Seed #adOutsidepride #ad
- When looking for the perfect ground cover seed, look no further than red creeping thyme. This variety is known as Magic Carpet and grows in USDA zones 4 - 8. Keep seeds continually moist until germination which may mean watering several times a day for short intervals to keep seed continually moist.
Creeping thyme is a beautiful, dwarf, ground cover plant which blooms with dense red flowers for many months. Sow 500 seeds for every 10 SF of ground cover you want to plant.
This perennial groundcover plant will give you years of color. Thymus serpyllum seeds are ready for planting. The most common error in germination failure is planting the seeds too deep or not watering enough. Seeds need to stay moist continually until germination! Many people consider this to be an elfin thyme since it is so dwarf only growing around 2 inches in height.
7. Marde Ross & Company #ad
Perennial Herb for Landscaping, 8000+ Creeping Thyme Seeds #adMarde Ross & Company #ad
- Fall plantings should be avoided to protect against freeze damage. Marde ross & company has been a Licensed California Nursery Since 1985. Creeping thyme is a perennial herb which will over-winter well in zones 4-9.
Creeping thyme is a popular and adaptive dwarf groundcover that is popular for landscape designs. Good seed to soil contact is necessary for ideal germination rates. When planting, seeds should not be covered with soil, but rather pressed into the soil.
Used often as borders on flower beds and in between pavers on walkways, this is a ground cover that can handle moderate foot traffic. Direct sow seeds outdoors between may and august when temperatures are consistently in the high 60s or above. Division of established plantings can be done in March and April.
8. RDR Seeds #ad
Breckland Thyme, Wild Thyme, Thymus Serpyllum, Ground Cover Thyme, 1,000 Creeping Thyme Seeds #adRDR Seeds #ad
- Press groups of about 5 seeds lightly into soil surface do not cover with soil 6-12" apart when soil reaches 70 degrees and the threat of frost has passed. These seeds are extremely small, which can provide impressive coverage if used sparingly, almost 3 million seeds per pound, or easy planting if casually sprinkled.
Grows 3-8" tall and produces small lavender colored flowers. It also replaces standard thyme in the kitchen.
Keep soil lightly moist until germination which can be slow and take up to 4 weeks. Creeping thyme provides excellent ground cover and tolerates light foot traffic in place of a traditional lawn. Attracts butterflies to your lawn. When walked on creeping Thyme produces a fragrant smell ranging from herbal to lemon. Please provide your seeds the attention they need as dry soil can cause germination to fail.
|Brand||RDR Seeds #ad|
|Manufacturer||RDR Seeds #ad|
9. Generic #ad
25K Séẹds Or 1/8 Oz, Non-GMO, Heirloom, Creeping Thyme Séẹds, Variety Sizes #adGeneric #ad
- It's tolerant of rocky soil and deer. Native to northern europe, this herbaceous perennial is very drought tolerant and creates a nice dense mat of foliage.
Germination: 87%. Germination in 14-28 days. Creeping thyme is a very hardy ground cover with petite pink flowers in the Summer. Thymus serpyllum will attract butterflies and bees.
10. Generic #ad
3.2 Million Séẹds Or 1 Lb, Non-GMO, Thymus Vulgaris, Common Thyme Séẹds, Variety Sizes #adGeneric #ad
- The whole plant of Common Thyme is used to flavor a wide variety of dishes. If the soil becomes too wet, but as soon as they are established do not water them. It can also be used as an aromatic, and birds. Great fresh or dried, butterflies, ornamental landscape herb.
To dry entire sprigs, bundle them and hang them upside down in a warm place out of direct sunlight. It is drought tolerant and attractive to bees, Thyme is an indispensable kitchen herb. The best time to harvest is in the morning after the dew has dried.
Germination may take up to 28 days. Start thyme herb seeds indoors 5-6 weeks before the last frost, sowing them 1/4" deep in a flat. Harvest fresh leaves as soon as they reach a desirable size, cutting them down to 1-2" above ground level.
Make sure the seedlings have adequate moisture, preferring dry soil with no fertilization. The leaves reach their peak in flavor right before the flowers open; after this point the flavor decreases. Thyme thrives on neglect, the plant may suffer from root rot or other fungal diseases. Keep them out of direct sunlight, but make sure the soil temperature is at least 70 degrees F.