As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Black Duck Brand #ad
Set of 43 Assorted Vegetable & Herb Seeds, 100% Non-GMO by Black Duck Brand, Create a Deluxe Garden All Seeds are Heirloom, 43 Varieties #adBlack Duck Brand #ad
- Great way to stock up for the next planting season! All seeds are dated sell by december of the year you are purchasing them in but if kept in a cool dry place seeds typically stay viable for years.
Set includes 43 lightly assorted vegetable and Herb seeds! All seeds are heirloom, 100% Non-GMO! High germination Rate within 7-14 days.
2. HOME GROWN #ad
Non GMO Vegetable Seeds for Planting Home Garden Pack, 10 Heirloom Vegetable Seeds, 2000+ Survival Bugout Seeds and Essential Emergency Prepper Gear #adHOME GROWN #ad
- Perfect selection of vegetables for your family garden - included in each pack you will get the top Heirloom Vegetable varieties. Along with our high germination rate we include our Homegrown Garden Growing Guide that includes tips and best practices to help you on your gardening journey.
Save hundreds of dollars - we've bundled the top vegetable seeds for planting so you don't need to spend hundreds of dollars on overpriced heirloom vegetables at the store or market. Worry free gardening - our seeds are consistently tested at or above 95% germination rates under optimal growing conditions.
These easy to grow vegetables are great for first time gardeners and experienced gardeners alike. Grow thousands of pounds of food - with over 2000 seeds you will be able to grow a lush vegetable garden enough to grow, cook, and eat all year.
Seeds are packed in a beautifully designed waterproof resealable mylar pouch to maintain freshness and quality which allow for long term storage, making it the perfect addition for your emergency preparedness items. You can't go wrong with these culinary favorites. Each pack includes varieties such as contender beans, Oregon Sugar Peas, Marglobe Heirloom Tomatoes, Black Beauty Summer Squash, Blue Scotch Kale, Waltham Broccoli, and many more. You wont need to worry about duds and seeds not germinating.
|Brand||HOME GROWN #ad|
|Manufacturer||HOME GROWN #ad|
|Warranty||See Manufactures Website for Warranty Information|
3. Mountain Valley Seed Company #ad
Beets, Gardening Seeds: Carrot, Heirloom Vegetable Garden Seed Collection – Assortment of 15 Non-GMO, Tomato, Pea, Cucumber, Easy Grow, Basil, Onion, More #adMountain Valley Seed Company #ad
- Seed availability: Minor same vegetable substitutions may apply depending on seed availability year to year. Current crop year seeds – premium quality – high Germination Rates – Produce Seeds for Saving.
Mountain valley seed company: Backed by our knowledgeable US based customer service team. 15 heirloom garden seeds – easy to grow varieties – non-gmO – Open Pollinated – Growing tips on each pack.
Seeds include: carrots, squash, beets, lettuce, kale, Cucumber, watermelon, Jalapenos, sweet peppers, Basil, Onion, 2 Species of Tomato, Cantaloupe & Pea. We are here to help you grow! .
4. Burpee #ad
Burpee Three Color Blend Bush Bean Seeds 2 ounces of seed #adBurpee #ad
- Find over 1000 burpee vegetable, herb, and flower seeds on Amazon. Plant spread is 10". Sunlight exposure = full-sun. Get your seeds off to a great start with a Burpee Seed Starting Kit.
One packet of each variety and each packet contains 2 ounces of seed. Beautiful plants and everything else you need to grow the garden of your dreams from America’s most trusted seed company.
Sow outdoors 4 weeks after the average last frost date and harvest in 60 days. Plant height is 15". No gmos, ever. Burpee, the gardener’s best friend since 1876. Yields 4" pods. Sweet, colorful, easy-to-harvest bush beans are a collection of 'Royal burgundy', 'mellow yellow' and 'Burpee stringless' Green Pod. Burpee exclusive. Annual for all growing zones from 1-11.
|Model||Three Color Blend|
5. HOME GROWN #ad
Non GMO Seeds for Planting, 10 Heirloom Lettuce and Leafy Greens Seeds, Kale, Arugula | Hydroponic Home Vegetable, Spinach, Oak, Romaine, Butter, Bibb, Iceberg, 1500 Seeds #adHOME GROWN #ad
- Product of usa - our garden seeds are sustainably sourced in the usa. Seeds are contained inside in waterproof resealable mylar pouch to maintain freshness and quality of the seeds. Our collection of lettuce and greens starter seeds make for a great addition to your prepper gear and supplies.
These seeds can work with aerogarden pods and other hydroponic systems. 10 most popular lettuce and leafy green vault plus bonus plant markers - Start growing your own garden and eating all-natural, healthy, non-GMO lettuce and leafy greens straight from your yard or indoor garden.
Complement your bugout bag survival kit with ready-to-grow heirloom survival seeds. Visit our store and shop for all kinds of vegetable herb and greens seeds to complete your bug out bag supplies.
Fall and winter vegetable prep - plant seeds all year indoors and start your own leafy green vegetable garden to enjoy amazing greens and salads all year. These make great lettuce seeds for planting indoor, outdoor, or in a hydroponic system like aerogarden. Included as well is a planting guide in each pack. These can be used as a indoor garden, gardening kit, or in an outdoor garden bed. Have confidence about our quality and 100% satisfaction guarantee. Plant more and use as spouts or micro greens.
6. Sow Right Seeds #ad
Non-GMO Heirloom Packet with Instructions to Plant an Outdoor Home Vegetable Garden, Great Gardening Gift 1, Sow Right Seeds, Mary Washington Asparagus Seed for Planting #adSow Right Seeds #ad
- Plus we are available to answer your questions as well. Under the “how To” section of our website. Minimum of 1. 5g per packet. Safe seed -- sow right seeds has taken the Safe Seed Pledge and sells only fresh Non-GMO heirloom seeds that are safe for you and your family.
An extremely popular asparagus variety producing thick, straight green stalks with a hint of purple at the spear. If these seeds don’t germinate, we will happily make it “Right” for you.
Perennial crop -- asparagus can take 2 to 3 years from seed to produce stalks, but will last for decades after becoming established. Beautiful -- large full-color packet of mary washington Asparagus Asparagus officinalis seeds.
Easy to grow -- instructions to plant included on each packet with additional growing tips, recipes, harvest instructions, etc. Start indoors in flats 12-14 weeks before last frost date. Soak seeds in water overnight and ensure warm temperatures to aid germination; it can take up to two months, so be patient. Good eats -- oven roasted with parmesan, sauteed, grilled, in soup or even eaten fresh, the flavor of Asparagus is fabulously delicious.
7. Gardeners Basics #ad
Survival Vegetable Seeds Garden Kit Over 16,000 Seeds Non-GMO and Heirloom, Great for Emergency Bugout Survival Gear 35 Varieties Seeds for Planting Vegetables 35 Free Plant Markers Gardeners Basics #adGardeners Basics #ad
- All non-gMO and heirloom varieties. Complete gardening kit for growing your home garden. It makes excellent gifts for moms, dry place in its water resistant packaging. Great for parsley, aerogarden, hydroponics supplies, spinach, prepper gear, emergency preparedness items, gardening gifts, or bug out.
Guarantee - we know you'll love your survival garden seeds, but if for any reason you're not, please contact us. Our survival pack includes lettuce, broccoli, onions, squash, and more. Usa - seed bank grown, dark, adults and gardening gifts for men.
Assortment - 35 easy to grow vegetable varieties and over 16, peppers, beans, zucchini, beets, carrots, peas, tomatoes, 000 seeds. Perfect for indoor garden and hydroponics growing system. Professional - packed in seed packets, not plastic bags: plastic bags can harbor mold and ruin vegetable seeds.
Complete growing and harvesting instructions included on every packet. Easy - varieties picked by a gardener for easiness in most growing conditions. Great for beginners and seasoned gardeners alike. In the event of seed shortages, substitutions may become necessary. Provide emergency food security by growing and saving seeds or storing our seeds in a cool, sourced, and packaged in the Usa.
8. SURVIVAL GARDEN SEEDS #ad
30 Varieties of Vegetables, Survival Garden Seeds Home Garden Collection II Vegetable Seed Vault, Non-GMO Heirloom Survival Garden Seeds for Planting, Waterproof Packaging for Long Term Storage #adSURVIVAL GARDEN SEEDS #ad
- Quality seeds - non-gmo non-hybrid heirloom seeds to plant for years to come. Produce bounty - many varieties of herbs, squash, cucumbers, herbs, fruits, including tomatoes, melons, okra, cruciferous vegetables, carrots, radishes, greens, and vegetables to grow, peppers, beets, and more.
Feed your family - help provide vegetables and herbs to eat all year round, with crops that grow during cool and summer seasons. Open-pollinated, naturally grown and selected from proven varieties with excellent germination rates.
Survival seed vault - grow now or save in long term storage thanks to waterproof zip packaging that shields seeds from temperature, moisture, and light.
Info-rich instructions with important details for successful planting, growth, and seed saving. Store excess crops by canning, drying, and freezing for later use. Individual seed packs - beautiful paper packaging that can be used to mark rows or stored for reference. Zip bag can be reused for future seed storage and fits easily in your bug-out bag in case of emergency.
9. MoreStar #ad
Heirloom Seeds Organic Non-GMO USDA Certified Seeds Broccoli, Pea, Cauliflower, Beet, Green Bean, Chef & Gardener Favorites!, Radish, Kale, Carrot, PREMIUM WINTER VEGETABLE Seeds #adMoreStar #ad
- Planting instructions on the back of each seed package. Plant early spring through late fall, harvest in summer, fall and into winter months. 8 most favorite winter vegetables seeds for planting - loved by gardeners and chefs who want to guaranty healthy good food they grow themselves.
Most popular heirloom organic non gmo varieties 8 pack winter vegetable favorites. Organic broccoli, organic carrots, organic green beans, organic cauliflower, organic beets, organic kale, organic peas and organic radish.
Our #1 goal - delighted customers! Excellent gift for you, raised beds, your family and friends.
Contact us with any complaints. Made in usa! lab tested, these organic seeds are the highest usda quality. We warrant your success. Grow in your yard, planter boxes and know for sure what goes onto and into the food on your table. Germination rates higher than USDA standards. Organic vegetables seeds for planting. New leak proof package.
|Manufacturer||Walters Seed Company #ad|
|Warranty||We GUARANTEE 100% SATISFACTION! Call us with any complaint. (831)970-6119|
10. HOME GROWN #ad
HOME GROWN 32 Heirloom Vegetable Seeds for Planting-Over 15,000 Survival Garden Seeds-Essential Emergency Prepper Gear-Non-GMO Vegetable&Fruit Seeds for Planting-Garden Variety Pack-Bug-Out Seeds #adHOME GROWN #ad
- You can't go wrong with these culinary favorites. Perfect selection of 32 vegetables, black beauty summer squash, fruits, blue scotch kale, waltham broccoli, and Lettuces for Your Family Garden - Included in each pack you will get the top Heirloom Vegetable varieties. These easy to grow vegetables are great for first time gardeners and experienced gardeners alike.
Each pack includes varieties such as Contender Beans, Oregon Sugar Peas, Marglobe Heirloom Tomatoes, and many more. Along with our high germination rate we include our Homegrown Garden Growing Guide that includes tips and best practices to help you on your gardening journey.
We meticulously look for the best seeds so you don't need to worry about low quality seeds. Save hundreds of dollars - we've bundled the top vegetable seeds for planting so you don't need to spend hundreds of dollars on overpriced heirloom vegetables at the store or market. Seeds are packed in a beautifully designed waterproof resealable mylar pouch to maintain freshness and quality which allow for long term storage, cook, making it the perfect addition for your emergency preparedness items.
Usa sourced seeds - when you buy from homegrown garden you can rest assured you are buying high quality, heirloom, and Non-GMO seeds from a trusted source in the USA. You wont need to worry about duds and seeds not germinating. Grow thousands of pounds of food - with over 16000 seeds you will be able to grow a lush vegetable garden enough to grow, and eat all year. Complete your bug out bag supplies with survival food you can grow yourself.
|Brand||HOME GROWN #ad|
|Manufacturer||HOME GROWN #ad|
|Warranty||See Manufactures Website for Warranty Information|