As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Tetra Pond #ad
Tetra Pond Fountain Block 6 Count, Controls Algae Growth In Ornamental Fountains #adTetra Pond #ad
- Controls algae: Helps prevent algae growth in ornamental water fountains and ponds. Easy to use: one block treats between 30 and 280 gallons of water. For containerized fountains & ponds: Not recommended for containers with live plants.
Clears algae blooms: Each block dissolves to control algae and clear algae blooms. Slow release: blocks fully dissolve slowly after about 10 days.
|Brand||Tetra Pond #ad|
2. Tetra Pond #ad
Tetra Pond Block 4 Count, Controls Algae Growth In Ornamental Fish Ponds 16735 #adTetra Pond #ad
- Not recommended for use in ponds with live plants. Not for use in non-ornamental ponds. Helps control algae growth in ornamental fish ponds. Each block treats 250 gallons. Carefully follow dosage instructions.
|Brand||Tetra Pond #ad|
3. API pond #ad
FISHAQUARI 169G, API POND ALGAEFIX Algae Control 32-Ounce Bottle #adAPI pond #ad
- Effectively controls green water algae, string and hair algae, blanketweed algae. Controls green water to keep pond water clean and clear in ornamental ponds and water gardens.
Contains one 1 api pond algaefix algae Control 32-Ounce Bottle. Will not harm fish and plants when used as directed. Dose every three days until algae is controlled and then treat weekly.
|Brand||API pond #ad|
|Manufacturer||Mars Fishcare #ad|
4. CrystalClear #ad
16 Ounces, Safe for Ponds Containing Fish and Plants, EPA Registered Algaecide, CrystalClear Algae D-Solv Pond Algae Control Treatment, Treats 5,760 Gallons, for Cleaner & Clearer Pond Water #adCrystalClear #ad
- Treats enclosed ponds and aquariums up to 5, 760 Gallons: Designed for use in self-contained aquariums, fountains without any outflow and ornamental ponds.
No more green water: crystalclear algae D-Solv is an EPA registered algaecide that targets string algae, blanket-weed and green water. Stop algae growth fast: apply when needed for a quick fix to kill active algae blooms, then weekly to control growth and reduce maintenance.
Safe for fish and ornamental plants: When used as directed, Algae D-Solv will not harm fish, plants, pets or pond wildlife. Quality you can trust: more than 20 years of experience looking after water gardens and koi ponds like yours.
5. EasyCare #ad
8 oz. Bottle, EasyCare FounTec Algaecide and Clarifier #adEasyCare #ad
- Use in water features, indoors or out. Algaecide clears pond and fountain water. Keep water free of mosquitos. Safe for plants, birds, and wildlife. Not safe for fish.
6. Tetra Pond #ad
101.4-Ounce, Tetra 77188 Algae Control Treats 36000 gallons #adTetra Pond #ad
- Treatment this 101. Controls weed blanket. Controls string and hair algae. 8. 4 ounces treats up to 3, 000 gallons. Effective at combating algae blooms. For ornamental ponds & fountains use only in fountains and established ponds with synthetic liners.
Safe for plants & ornamental fish use with live plants and fish in ornamental outdoor ponds when used as directed. Safe for ornamental plants and fish. Usage use 10 ml for every 120 gallons of pond water. Controls algae liquid formula effectively combats green water string and hair algae and blanketweed to keep pond water clear.
|Brand||Tetra Pond #ad|
7. Pond Worx #ad
Gallon, PondWorx Pond Bacteria, Formulated for Large Ponds, Water Features and Safe for Koi #adPond Worx #ad
- Treated bodies of water may be used for recreation, fishing, and other activities immediately after applying. Easy to use: just pour directly from the container in several spots along the shoreline.
Will not harm vegetation, fish or wildlife when used as directed. Once applied, Pondworx will instantly get to work.
Pondworx products are designed to work in conjunction with each other to provide best results to promote a healthy water column and maintain an ideal ecosystem for your body of water. This concentrated formulated is designed for large ponds but also works great in water gardens, koi ponds and other water features.
8. Custom Pro #ad
Tetra Pond Fountain Block 2-Pack for Use in Ornamental Fountains #adCustom Pro #ad
- Slow release: blocks fully dissolve slowly after about 10 days. Keeps fountains clean & clear: Make sure that your fountain or other water feature stays clear and clean with this treatment. Quick & easy to use: simply place in the fountain, One block treats between 30 and 280 gallons of water.
9. Sanco Industries #ad
Safe Fast-Acting Enzyme-Based Formula Will Extend The Life of Your Water Feature, Sanco Bird Bath & Fountain Maintenance, 16 oz, Aid in Maintaining a Balanced Ecosystem #adSanco Industries #ad
- This safe but fast-acting enzyme-based formula gets to work instantly to prolong the life of your water feature or pump. With regular use, it will help to protect and extend the life of your water feature and extended the life of any pumps in use.
Maintain a balanced ecosystem. When applied to fresh water it will super charge naturally occurring bacteria and help break down organic waste. Keep birds coming back by keeping their water clean! Add 1 ounces of product per 5 gallons of water weekly.
10. Airmax #ad
Airmax Wipeout Pondweed Defense, Pond Herbicide & Weed Control, 4 oz #adAirmax #ad
- Easy to use just mix with water in the included container and apply to pond directly from shore. Pond weed remover stays suspended in the water for complete aquatic weed removal.
Wipeout pond herbicide is effective on floating & submerged weeds. Airmax wipeout 4oz treats up to 1/8 surface acre pond with an avg depth of 4 ft. Pond weed killer controls persistent weeds all season.