As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. American Plant Exchange #ad
Red, AMERICAN PLANT EXCHANGE Milkweed Monarch Butterfly Attractant Live Plant, Orange and Yellow Flowers, 6" Pot #adAmerican Plant Exchange #ad
- Houseplants can make your home and garden more beautiful, purify your air, boost your mood, and relieve dryness by raising the humidity in your rooms.
This butterfly attracting 6" potted plant measures 10-18" tall from the bottom of the plastic pot to the top of the leaves; size can vary in season. Milkweed are low maintenance, desks, love direct sunlight and are perfect for sills, countertops, drought tolerant, and tables in your home or garden.
The milkweed plant is the sole host plant for monarch butterflies and is a great easy care indoor houseplant or outdoor butterfly garden accent. This perennial plant will live and bloom in your home or garden for many years with proper care; flowers in summer in both warm and cool climates.
2. Seed Needs #ad
Seed Needs, Swamp Milkweed Seed Packet Duo Asclepias incarnata Open Pollinated Seeds #adSeed Needs #ad
- All milkweed seeds sold by seed needs are non-gmo based seed products and are intended for the current, and the following growing season. Monarch butterflies will be attracted to these beautiful plants through the Summer months.
All seeds are produced from open pollinated plants, stored in a temperature controlled facility and constantly moved out due to popularity. This packet measures 3. 25" wide by 4. 50" tall and come with a full colored illustration on the front side, as well as detailed sowing instructions on the reverse.
The plants later wilt, but will return from a deeply established root system. This milkweed seed duo contains 2 popular varieties: White Swamp Milkweed & Pink Swamp Milkweed Asclepias incarnata. The plants grow to a mature height of roughly 36 to 60 inches tall, producing gorgeous pink and white flowers. Quality milkweed seeds packaged by seed needs.
3. Marde Ross & Company #ad
Incarnata Milkweed, Plant Swamp Milkweed Seeds to Help Save The Monarch Butterflies #adMarde Ross & Company #ad
- Perennial. It does well in landscape plantings with moist soil and in plantings near bodies of water. Attracts monarch Butterflies, Bees, and other Pollinators. Milkweed incarnata seeds - swamp milkweed is a tall plant with fragrant, showy clusters of pink and light purple flowers.
Grown in the mid-West and East Coast down to Florida. Swamp milkweed tolerates heavy clay soils and is very deer-resistant. Plant in full sun, 1/2 inch deep and keep watered until plant starts to grow. Marde ross & company has been a Licensed California Nursery since 1985.
4. Bower & Branch #ad
Atracts Monarch Butterflies, Swamp Milkweed, Native Perennial, Fragrant Flowers, Live Plant #adBower & Branch #ad
- Bring to life the sunny borders of your garden, plant in patio containers, or wonderful for meadow gardening. Attracting beautiful butterflies and hummingbirds to your garden, yet is also deer resistant! Long-lasting cut flowers to create gorgeous bouquets to bring indoors or share with loved ones.
Gorgeous blooms grow 4-5' tall tall and to 2-3’ wide. Cannot ship to ak, mt, pr, OR, nv, HI, UT.
5. Seed Needs #ad
White Swamp Milkweed Asclepias incarnata Twin Pack of 100 Seeds Each, Seed Needs #adSeed Needs #ad
- Asclepias incarnata is grown as a perennial flowering plant that returns each year from it’s deeply established root system. This packet measures 3. 25" wide by 4. 50" tall and come with a full colored illustration on the front side, as well as detailed sowing instructions on the reverse.
All milkweed seeds sold by seed needs are non-gmo based seed products and are intended for the current, and the following growing season.
White swamp milkweed is known for attracting an array of beneficial insects such as bumblebees, lady bugs, hummingbirds and most importantly the endangered Monarch butterfly.
Swamp milkweed will produce clusters of beautiful white flowers. All seeds are produced from open pollinated plants, stored in a temperature controlled facility and constantly moved out due to popularity. The plants themselves grow to a mature height of about 36 to 60 inches tall. Quality milkweed seeds packaged by seed needs.
6. Everwilde Farms #ad
Everwilde Farms, Gold Vault Jumbo Seed Packet, 200 Swamp Milkweed Native Wildflower Seeds #adEverwilde Farms #ad
- Resealable/reusable zipper Bag – Perfect for Storing Excess Seeds. Exclusive gold vault packaging – provides 3X Longer Storage than Paper or Plastic with Triple Layer Mylar Gold Foil.
Bulk seed is excellent for immediate Planting or for Long Term Storage as an Emergency Seed Vault. First quality native wildflower Seeds – Current Lab Test Data Shown on Packet. Detailed planting instructions on Back – Online Info also available via QR Code.
7. Outsidepride #ad
500 Seeds, Outsidepride Swamp Milkweed Asclepias Incarnata Carmine-Rose Plant Seed #adOutsidepride #ad
- This deer resistant plant is heat, drought, and cold tolerant with vanilla scented flowers that are very attractive to Monarch butterflies.
Asclepias incarnata grows 24 - 48 inches tall and has beautiful rose blooms from summer through fall that make wonderful cut flowers with a long lasting vase life.
Sow these heirloom seeds at 4 seeds per plant in well-drained soil and keep moist until germination occurs in 21 - 28 days. Swamp milkweed carmine-rose grows as a hardy perennial in USDA Zones: 3 - 8 thrives in full sun and heat. Our seeds are always Non-GMO and packaged for the current year.
8. Emerald Goddess Gardens #ad
Milkweed Yellow Semi Tropical Live Plant Perennial Butterfly Garden Host Asclepias Starter Size 4 Inch Pot Emerald TM #adEmerald Goddess Gardens #ad
- Attracts Hummingbirds, Butterflies. Economical starter size plant growing in a 4 inch diameter pot. Recommended for usda zones 8b, 10, 9, 9a, earliest bloom, 11 Generally root hardy in 8B, cold protection recommended All Zones for the best year round appearance, and longest life.
No bloom or bud on arrival. Plant will average a 6 to 10 inches tall. Tall open growing habit, works great for mixed perennials as backdrop for other plants. Tropical. Bright colored, easy to grow perennial.
|Brand||Emerald Goddess Gardens #ad|
|Manufacturer||Emerald Goddess Gardens TM #ad|
|Warranty||Limited Warranty: Plants are guaranteed to arrive to their destination in good and healthy condition and to be the species and cultivar described in the listing, within recognized industry tolerances. No other extended warranties or guarantees of fitness for any particular purpose, growth and survival beyond safe arrival are expressed or implied. Remedy under this warranty is strictly limited to either replacement or refund of the purchase price, at our discretion. Returns are accepted only in accordance with our store policies and Amazon's Policy For Perishable Returns Please click here to the review the details of our Terms of Sale. Placement of the order constitutes acceptance of these terms.|
9. Nurture Nectar #ad
Pack of 100+ Heirloom, Non-GMO, Beautiful Plant That attracts Monarchs and Bees., Chemical Free Seeds. Locally Grown and harvested. Easy to Grow, Swamp Milkweed Seeds #adNurture Nectar #ad
- Perennial US Native Wildflower. Spread: 48 inches. Usda zones: 3, northeast, 6, 5, 10, 7, plains/texas, 9, 8, 11 US Regions: Arid/Desert, Midwest, northern, 4, Southeast. Deer resistant plant.
Attracts pollinators including butterflies, bees, and hummingbirds. Native: al, ut, dc, wi, vt, id, fl, ma, ct, ky, ks, ga, de, oh, va, la, wv, mn, mo, il, tn, az, co, ar, me, in, tx, ca, sc, ia, ne, mi, nj, sd, ok, nm, pa, ri, nh, md, ny, nv, nc, mt, WY.
10. Seed-Balls.com #ad
Swamp Milkweed Seed Balls for Fall Planting Asclepias incarnata 50 #adSeed-Balls.com #ad
- With gorgeous pink flowers, Swamp Milkweed is Monarch butterflies' favorite host plant. A 1/2" diameter seed ball for planting in the Fall- Requires moist soil. Scientifically developed process and recipe is more gentle on seeds than others.
Provides nutrients and retains moisture for better germination and growth. Milkweed and most perennial wildflowers need to over-winter in the ground before they germinate.