As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. The Grow Co #ad
Slow Release Fertilizer Liquid Alternative for All Potted Succulent, Succulents & Cactus Plant Food, Gentle Long Lasting Formula, Cacti & Aloe Vera Plants 5 oz #adThe Grow Co #ad
- Lasts longer, pebbles, and watch your succulent/cactus thrive! perfect for pots with pumice, FOR LESS - Easy, ready to use granular formula feeds your plants consistently for 9 months! Simply poke holes or sprinkle around your pot mix, gravel, perlite, water, and other organic potting soil mixes.
Liquid alternative - excellent alternative to liquid fertilizer in a spray bottle. Plant food made especially for succulents and cacti in different pots and containers - can be used even in a terrarium kit! Perfect for all types - expertly formulated to be a long term nutrient booster for your potted air plants, haworthia, sempervivum, jade, christmas cactus, echeveria, dragon fruit, aloe vera, burros tail, plumeria, string of pearls, desert rose, aeonium, crassula, and more!.
Light applications - a balanced mix of essential nutrients with low NPK rates to gently feed your live cacti and succulents. Indoor and outdoor use - conveniently packaged and safe to use indoors or around the whole house. Great for houseplants that need consistent nutrition year round but less watering. Aids and enhances root development, beautiful bloom, color vibrancy, and stem growth in both plant types.
2. The Grow Co #ad
Organic Succulent & Cactus Plant Food, Gentle Liquid Fertilizer Nutrients for Aloe Vera and Other Common Indoor and Outdoor Succulents & Cacti 8 oz #adThe Grow Co #ad
- Durable material & quality assurance· the patio heater use high quality stainless steel of the heating element which isn't easy to melt/burn off, 000 BTU's of heat output; ideal for cafes, restaurants, Commercial outdoor patio heater with 48, or other outdoor spaces. Durable material & quality assurance· the patio heater use high quality stainless steel of the heating element which isn't easy to melt/burn off, 000 BTU's of heat output; ideal for cafes, restaurants, Commercial outdoor patio heater with 48, or other outdoor spaces.
Durable material & quality assurance· the patio heater use high quality stainless steel of the heating element which isn't easy to melt/burn off, 000 BTU's of heat output; ideal for cafes, Commercial outdoor patio heater with 48, restaurants, or other outdoor spaces.
Durable material & quality assurance· the patio heater use high quality stainless steel of the heating element which isn't easy to melt/burn off, Commercial outdoor patio heater with 48, 000 BTU's of heat output; ideal for cafes, restaurants, or other outdoor spaces.
Durable material & quality assurance· the patio heater use high quality stainless steel of the heating element which isn't easy to melt/burn off, 000 BTU's of heat output; ideal for cafes, restaurants, Commercial outdoor patio heater with 48, or other outdoor spaces.
3. MicroLife SJES #ad
1 Quart, MicroLife Cactus & Succulent 3-7-3 Professional Grade Organic Liquid Fertilizer Concentrate #adMicroLife SJES #ad
- No heat is used in the manufacturing process. Amazing nutrition for all Cactus & Succulents. Completely Safe for All Living Things. Supports a healthy soil microbial community. Contains 100+ minerals, vitamins and natural stimulators.
4. Miracle-Gro #ad
Miracle-Gro Cactus, Palm & Citrus Potting Mix and Succulent Plant Food, Bundle of Potting Soil 8 qt. and Liquid Plant Food 8 oz. for Growing and Fertilizing Indoor Succulents #adMiracle-Gro #ad
- Pamper your succulents with miracle-Gro Cactus, Palm & Citrus Potting Mix and Miracle-Gro Succulent Plant Food. Liquid plant food. The 8-qt. Apply the plant food every two weeks. Bag of potting soil is specially formulated for use with cactus, palm, citrus and succulents.
This potting mix contains forest products, sand and perlite to help prevent soil compaction and improve drainage. Instantly feed cacti, jade, aloe, and other popular succulents with with this 8-oz.
5. Cute Farms #ad
& Aloe Fertilizer | Gentle Monthly Use Formula Plant Food 8 oz. Bottle, Cacti, Cute Farms Succulent #adCute Farms #ad
- Value – each 8 oz. Made for succulents, cacti & aloe – plant fertilizer Gentle Monthly Use Formula. Bottle can feed a succulent for up to one year.
Apply to soil – 1-2 pumps near the base of each plant, once a month or just before normal watering. Easy pump bottle – measures out a perfect amount of fertilizer.
6. Espoma #ad
Natural & Organic Succulent Plant Food, Pack of 4, 8 fl oz, Espoma Cactus! Liquid Plant Food #adEspoma #ad
- Beneficial microbes ensure superior results. No measuring, no messes! With lid closed turn the bottle upside down. Now turn bottle upright. Feed your cacti and succulents with Cactus! Plant Food every 2-4 weeks.
Shake well prior to mixing. Simply mix with water to feed instantly. Cactus! promotes growth and flowering in all cactus and succulents. Flip the lid open, add two to three pre-measured doses to your watering can and then add 1 gallon of water. Espoma cactus! is approved for organic gardening.
7. Miracle-Gro #ad
For Succulents including Cacti, 2 Pack, And Aloe, Miracle-Gro Succulent Plant Food, 8 oz., Jade #adMiracle-Gro #ad
- For all cacti, jade, aloe and other popular succulents. Able to apply directly to the soil or can mix with water. Feed every 2 weeks. Instantly feeds succulent plants, including cacti. Feeds instantly.
8. Aquatic Arts #ad
Succulent Fertilizer | Formulated Succulent Food for Potted Indoor Succulents and Cactus | Plant Food for Succulent Soil in Pots | by Aquatic Arts #adAquatic Arts #ad
- Our fertilizer will also encourage your plant to bloom or flower! Long-lasting: dilute one teaspoon of our liquid fertilizer with 2 cups of water. 3-1-2 npk fertilizer ratio: this is the ideal ratio for healthy growth in your succulent.
Specially formulated for succulents:help your mini echeveria grow from small cuttings into large, echeveria, aeonium, aloe, sempervivum, haworthia, crassula, healthy plants! Can be used to feed: Cacti, and many more!.
An 8 oz bottle should last 6 months - 1 year. Raw nutrients: nitrogen n promotes growth of new leaves, Phosphorus P is a root stimulator, aiding in root growth and helping heal root rot, and Potassium K helps your succulent grow large and healthy.
Feed your succulents: succulent planters need nutrients, in addition to light and water to promote healthy growth. Our pure natural formula is designed to be gentle enough to use every time you water, with no risk of burning.
|Brand||Aquatic Arts #ad|
|Manufacturer||Aquatic Arts #ad|
|Part Number||Succulent Fertilizer ||
|Model||Succulent Fertilizer ||
9. xiaoying #ad
Universal Type, xiaoying 1/2pcs Hydroponic Liquid Fertilizer Plant Nutrient Solution Succulent Plant Hydroponic Flower Fertilizer Seedling Recovery Root #adxiaoying #ad
- Promotion effectpromote the absorption efficiency of nutrition and root growth, drought. Promote germination and complete growth of young crops. Promote flowering in advance, pollination, and enhance the ability to resist cold, and results.
Improve soil qualityimprove soil quality and soil fertility, and improve the utilization of other nutrient fertilizers. Store at room temperature and store in a cool, well-ventilated place.
Use hydroponics directly, once every 7-10 days. Suitable forsuitable for all hydroponic plants, soil culture plant, bonsai landscaping and horticultural plants. We are confident in our products and provide after-sales support, please contact us, we will reply you within 24 hours, If you have product quality problems, so that you can understand and support.
Quality assurancewe are committed to providing high standards of products. How to usea bottle of nutrient solution is mixed with 500ml of water, and the roots and leaves should be mixed with water.
10. PERFECT PLANTS #ad
Light Rate, Slow Release Formula for All Succulent and Cactus Types, Succulent Fertilizer by Perfect Plants #adPERFECT PLANTS #ad
- Water thoroughly After First Application. 5oz of slow-release pellets — one time application For Your Succulents Per 6 Months. Increases petal size — aids in growth and Color Saturation of Both Succulent and Cactus.
13-11-11 low rate — suitable for alL Succulent & Cactus Types. Five year supply — for single plant, or Pellets Can Be Used on Multiple Plants. Easy application — distribute pellets evenly in the soil during Potting or Apply on Top of the Soil for established Plants.