As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. JoelsCarnivorousPlants #ad
Carnivorous Purple Pitcher Plant Sarracenia Purpurea Venosa 3.75 inch Pot #adJoelsCarnivorousPlants #ad
- Comes with a 4 inch net pot. Comes with loose Sphagnum moss appropriate for Carnivorous Plant's soil. Comes with detailed caresheet. Shipped bareroot. Live healthy Purpurea Venosa Pitcher Plant.
2. Carnivero #ad
Sarracenia 'Judith Hindle', Pitcher Plant, Carnivorous Plant #adCarnivero #ad
- Easy to grow, hardy plant perfect for outside or a sunny window in most of the USA. Plants treated with carnivero's proprietary growth formula one of the USA's premier carnivorous plant nurseries with 22 years experience.
Regarded as the most beautiful pitcher plant, Sarracenia 'Judith Hindle'. Live arrival guarantee! Detailed care instructions, soil and pot included in package.
3. Mini Garden #ad
10 Seeds Purple Pitcher Plant Sarracenia Purpurea Carnivorous Flower Seeds #adMini Garden #ad
- This is seed. It's carnivorous! The leaves of this plant form into pitchers. The inner surface of the leaves are covered in fine downward-pointing hair, so once an insect gets into the pitcher, it cannot climb back out.
The insects become trapped, and are digested by the plant giving it vital nutrients. Simple but effective, and it is quite wicked looking! .
4. TruBlu Supply #ad
Bare Root Rhizome, Live Carnivorous Pitcher Plant Sarracenia x ‘Scarlet Belle’ #adTruBlu Supply #ad
- This plant gets absolutely massive with pitchers reaching 4ft. In height. There are multiple items for sale in this listing so size may vary. All plants for sale in this listing are divisions from a large mother plant we were sent toward the end of last season.
This is your plant. You are purchasing 1 sarracenia x ‘Scarlet Belle’ bare root rhizome. Rhizome age 2+ years, size may vary. Growing instructions/tips specific to genus will be provided with every purchase. If you’re looking for an insanely easy and vigorous showy Sarracenia.
5. Rio Hamza Trading #ad
Moss, All Natural, Sarracenia, and Perlite Blend for Potting Venus Fly Traps, and More, Medium Size Bag. 2qt, Pitcher Plants, Sphagnum Moss Potting Mix for Carnivorous Plants #adRio Hamza Trading #ad
- Perfect soil for repotting your store-bought plants as they grow. This blend allows for quick draining soil as well as a light and airy mix that allows air to get to the roots.
Use our planting mixture to plant Venus flytraps, Sundews, or Pitcher Plants. Dried sphagnum peat moss and perlite are ideal mediums for planting most types of carnivorous plants, simply moisten the moss and loosely surround the roots and pot your plants.
Carnivorous plant soil mix sold here in 2qt bag for re-potting 1-2 medium plants or 3-4 small plants, our soilless carnivorous plant mix is a hand blended 60:40 mix of sphagnum moss dried peat and perlite, all 100% all-natural with no additives.
6. Bliss Gardens #ad
Organic Carnivorous Plant Soil, 1 Gallon 4 Dry Quarts #adBliss Gardens #ad
- Premium super soil at a great price! Fast Shipping. Our very own premium hand made soil mix for carnivorous plants that require adequate drainage, but retain moisture.
Made in green Bay Wisconsin. Properly ph balanced for carnivorous plants - Ingredients include: organic peat moss, vermiculite, perlite.
7. TruBlu Supply #ad
Bare Root Rhizome, Carnivorous Purple Pitcher Plant Sarracenia Purpurea Venosa #adTruBlu Supply #ad
- The sarracenia purpurea Venosa you will receive are about the size and condition of the one in the picture. Each sarracenia purpurea venosa will be shipped bareroot with some moistened Long Fibered Sphagnum Moss wrapped around their roots.
The plant in the picture are in a 4 inch pot. I will disturb their roots as little as possible. The purple pitcher plant aka sarracenia purpurea venosa up for sale is not necessarily the one in the picture. Please see full info below in description. These plants are hardened off and can be grown next to a sunny window.
8. Organic Earth #ad
Carnivorous Plant Soil Mix 1 qt – Organic Soil Carnivorous Plant Food, Peat Moss and Perlite for Plants – Terrarium Soil, Venus Fly Trap Soil, Sphagnum Moss, Pitcher Plant Soil, Organic Earth #adOrganic Earth #ad
- For healthy, our soil has a great track record. While our organic canadian sphagnum moss maintains proper sOIL MOISTURE levels, organic perlite encourages AIRFLOW around roots – providing an ideal growing environment of adequate moisture and good drainage. As long-time plant enthusiasts, we know that the right formula, nutrient-rich ingreDIENTS, PUTTING IN THE TIME and RESEARCH to pinpoint just the right mixture for the happiest, healthiest plants.
Organic earth’s soil mixture cuts out that extra step with the correct balance of ingredients – our 1:1 formula of premium-grade, is tested and proven to help keep your plant both HYDRATED and WELL-AERATED. Used with distilled water, thriving carnivore plants – our soil blend has been known to bring plants back from the brink, encouraging HEALTHY GROWTH and REVIVED COLOR.
Many carnivorous plant terrarium soil brands don’t have the right ratio of ingredients, 100% organic perlite and canadian sphagnum moss for plants, forcing you to mix in extra peat and perlite yourself – and that means extra work and expenses for you. Makes a great gift for GREEN THUMBS and carnivorous plant parents! We use our venus fly trap terranium soil for our own plants, we’re dedicated to making the premium-grADE SOIL BLENDS YOUR PLANTS NEED TO THRIVE.
Remember to use our venus flytrap soil with diSTILLED WATER or rainwater rather than tap water, which contains minerals that can harm the roots of your sensitive carnivorous plants. Ideal pitcher plant, sundew plant and venus fly trap food! our 100% natural, horticultural-grade sphagnum peat moss for plants mix comes with step-by-step directiONS for planting and repotting your plant using our organic peat moss potting soil for plants. At organic earth, created with high-quality, makes all the difference to your plant’s health and growth.
9. TruBlu Supply #ad
Bare Root Rhizome Form, Carnivorous Pitcher Plant Sarracenia leucophylla #adTruBlu Supply #ad
- Each purchase will be shipped via USPS first class mail 2-3 business days potted as shown in photos. The first photo is a photo of our Sarracenia leucophylla pitchers during the summer months.
Sarracenia leucophylla send up their most prominent colorful pitchers from late summer to late fall. You are purchasing 1 sarracenia leucophylla bare root rhizome. Growing instructions/tips specific to genus will be provided with every purchase.
10. OSP #ad
Carnivorous Plant Sphagnum Moss Potting Mix, 2 Quart Sized Bag, All Natural Dried Sphagnum Moss and Perlite Blend for Potting Venus Fly Traps, Pitcher Plants, and Sarracenia #adOSP #ad
- Light, airy, and quick draining - allow optimal aeration to your plant roots while appropriately draining to prevent plant rot. Sold separately. The dried sphagnum moss is mixed in a 60/40 ratio with Perlite to grow your carnivorous plants to the best quality.
Easy to use - moisten the moss and loosely surround your plant roots when potting your carnivorous plants. The perfect amount for 3-4 small or 2-3 medium plants - Our 8' by 10' inch resealable bag contains just the right amount of dried sphagnum moss and perlite mix for most carnivorous planter needs.
Excellent pair with birchseed soils 1qt carnivorous plant soil - Couple with our 1 quart bag of premium quality peat moss and perlite carnivorous plant soil blend for the most optimal growth environment for your carnivorous plants.
Your carnivorous plants will love this high quality sphagnum moss grow environment. The perfect mix for your carnivorous plant - our premium quality dried Long-Fiber Sphagnum Moss is AAA grade with no weed seeds or additives.