As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Seedville #ad
10 AUTUMN CROCUS Colchicum Autumnale Meadow Saffron Flower SeedsComb S/H #adSeedville #ad
- It gets the nick name ‘naked lady’ because its flower spikes appear when there are no leaves on the plant. This european native has huge 5-7” by 2-3” wide flowers that are very eye-catching! The plant will develop corms that can be divided every few years.
This plant is called ‘autumn crocus’ because it looks just like a crocus & it blooms in autumn. These corms have several medicinal uses including treatments for gout and caner, fields, so don’t experiment on you own.
Color: Purplish Pink. They are deer resistant! . I have no idea where the 3rd name ‘mysteria’ comes from, or naturalized in meadows, Colchicum Autumnale is the most cold hardy of all the Autumn Crocuses.
Help mother nature by planting these as bedding plants, in borders, but all parts of the plant & seeds can be poisonous, but it sounds cool so I don‘t mind. Soil / water: average - Moist. Light requirements: sun. Plant spacing: 3 - 6".
2. Kuting #ad
Jumbo Saffron Crocus Sativus Corms 2 Bulbs for Home and Garden Yard Plant Easy to Grow #adKuting #ad
- This is more conducive to the germination and rooting of the bulb. We provide 2 bulbs. Secondly, don't let the soil be too humid, just a little bit of water. Fortunately, commonly known as saffron crocus, 3b, the corms or bulbs of the saffron crocus are inexpensive and can grow in Sunset’s Climate Zones 3a, 4 through 16 and 18 through 22.
Keep reading to learn how to grow saffron. It’s so expensive that you may wonder “can I grow saffron crocus bulbs and harvest my own saffron?” The answer is yes, you can grow saffron in your home garden. Saffron has often been described as a spice that is worth more than its weight in gold.
The saffron crocus crocus sativus is a surprisingly easy-to-grow flower that adds a splash of color in the fall, when this plant blooms. Crocus sativus, is a delicate-looking lavender plant that produces sought-after stigmas.
Saffron comes from the saffron crocus bulb Crocus sativus, which is an autumn blooming crocus. The spice is actually the red stigmas of this crocus flower. We recommend that you remove the outer shell before planting to avoid mold and deterioration in the soil. It requires about 4, 000 stigmas harvested from the saffron crocus to yield a mere ounce of this costly spice. You can collect the stigmas to produce your own saffron, but be aware that it takes at least 150 to 200 flowers to produce around just one gram of this spice.
3. Jocadew #ad
Autumn Crocus Colchicum Autumnale Meadow Saffron Flower Jocad 10 Seeds #adJocadew #ad
- Autumn crocus colchicum Autumnale Meadow Saffron Flower Jocad 10 Seeds. Name: autumn crocus | other common names: meadow saffron / naked lady / mysteria | scientific name: colchicum Autumnale | Color: Purplish Pink | Plant Seeds: Outdoors After Frost / indoors weeks before last frost / Fall | Bloom Time: Sept - Oct | Hardiness Zone: 4 5 - 10 | Plant Height: 6 - 12”.
Quantity: 10 Seeds. Plant spacing: 3 - 6” | light requirements: Sun | Soil & Water Preferences: Average - Moist.
4. Khako #ad
Seeds: 10 Autumn Crocus Colchicum Autumnale Meadow Saffron Flower Best SeedsComb S/H Can Grow in Pot #adKhako #ad
- Name: autumn crocus other common names: meadow saffron / mysteria scientific name: colchicum Autumnale COLOR: Purplish Pink PLANT Seeds: Outdoors after frost / Naked Lady / Indoors weeks before last frost.
Do not freet, we will always ship all of the order. Plant height: 6 - 12” plant spacing: 3 - 6” bloom time: sept - oct hardiness zone: 4 5 - 10 light requirements: sun soil & water preferences: average - Moist QUANTITY: 10 Seeds.
Materials seeds, planting instructions, Color Photo, labeled With, Ziplock Poly Bag, plant stats, And Love. Please understand due to current situation, the shipment might be delayed. Thanks. 10 seeds/ct.
5. FIOLTY #ad
Colchicum ale, FIOLTY Seeds Package: 1000 Seeds of Crocus, Saffron #adFIOLTY #ad
- We are selling seeds only. Image provided is only for reference. Seeds package: 1000 seeds Of Crocus - Colchicum ale - Saffron. Shipping providing Internationally. Seeds is the set package.
6. Rasacarsa #ad
Autumn Crocus Colchicum Autumnale Meadow Saffron Flower rsc2a6r 10 Seeds can Grow in Trays or pots #adRasacarsa #ad
- Name: autumn crocus | other common names: meadow saffron / indoors weeks before last frost / mysteria | scientific name: colchicum autumnale | color: purplish Pink | Plant Seeds: Outdoors After Frost / Naked Lady / Fall | Bloom Time: Sept - Oct | Hardiness Zone: 4 5 - 10 | Plant Height: 6 - 12”.
Quantity: 10 Seeds. Autumn crocus colchicum autumnale Meadow Saffron Flower rsc2a6r 10 Seeds can grow in trays or pots. Plant spacing: 3 - 6” | light requirements: Sun | Soil & Water Preferences: Average - Moist.
7. Marde Ross & Company #ad
Hollyhock Single Mixed Colors, Long Blooming Period in All Zones #adMarde Ross & Company #ad
- Sow your seeds in Full Sun. Marde ross & company has been a Licensed California Nursery Since 1985,. Easy to grow Annual in All Zones. Mixed single hollyhocks - 225+ Seeds Approximately.
8. Gardeners Basics #ad
Great for Emergency Bugout Survival Gear 35 Varieties Seeds for Planting Vegetables 35 Free Plant Markers Gardeners Basics, Survival Vegetable Seeds Garden Kit Over 16,000 Seeds Non-GMO and Heirloom #adGardeners Basics #ad
- Great for beginners and seasoned gardeners alike. All non-gMO and heirloom varieties. Great for parsley, prepper gear, spinach, emergency preparedness items, gardening gifts, aerogarden, hydroponics supplies, or bug out. Professional - packed in seed packets, not plastic bags: plastic bags can harbor mold and ruin vegetable seeds.
Complete gardening kit for growing your home garden. Easy - varieties picked by a gardener for easiness in most growing conditions. Guarantee - we know you'll love your survival garden seeds, but if for any reason you're not, please contact us.
Complete growing and harvesting instructions included on every packet. Provide emergency food security by growing and saving seeds or storing our seeds in a cool, dry place in its water resistant packaging.
In the event of seed shortages, substitutions may become necessary. Usa - seed bank grown, and packaged in the usa. Assortment - 35 easy to grow vegetable varieties and over 16, zucchini, carrots, tomatoes, broccoli, beans, onions, squash, peas, peppers, beets, 000 seeds. Perfect for indoor garden and hydroponics growing system. It makes excellent gifts for moms, sourced, dark, adults and gardening gifts for men. Our survival pack includes lettuce, and more.
9. Mountain Valley Seed Company #ad
Hummingbird and Butterfly Wild Flower Seeds Collection, 23 Varieties of Pure Non-GMO Flower Seeds for Planting Including Milkweed, and Forget Me Not, Nasturtium, Package of 80,000 Wildflower Seeds #adMountain Valley Seed Company #ad
- And. Our wild flower seeds packets are the perfect Christmas gifts for gardeners, and they make an ideal wildflower garden project for kids and families. We back all of our products with personalized, US based customer service. Lovingly packaged in a beautiful, resealable hand-illustrated 8" x 6" package.
As part of our national Wildflower Seed line, this specialty blend is designed for planting across North America. This lavish selection of 23 annual and perennial wildflower seeds attracts hummingbirds, honeybees, bumblebees, ladybugs, butterflies, and other beneficial pollinators while providing seasons of enjoyment.
With over 80, 000 seeds, this mix attracts pollinators that are essential to the health and longevity of your wildflower patch. Seeds included: butterfly milkweed asclepias tuberosa, chinese forget me not Myosotis sylvatica, Cosmos Cosmos bipinnatus, Aster Aster patens, Larkspur Delphinium bakeri, Foxglove Digitalis purpurea, Columbine Aquilegia coerulea, Toadflax Linaria vulgaris, snapdragon linaria maroccana, Bird's Eye Gilia tricolor, Alyssum Lobularia maritima .
Our wild flowers seed mix is 100% pure, non-GMO, special Mother's Day Garden gifts, and guaranteed to grow. Four o' clock-marvel mirabilis jalapa, maltese cross silene chalcedonica, jasmine nicotiana alata, Penstemon Penstemon cobaea, Marigold Tagetes minuta, Sage Salvia verbenaca, Catchfly Silene laciniate, Poppy Papaver rhoeas, zinnia zinnia elegans, Nasturtium Tropaeolum majus, Lemon Mint Monarda citriodora, & Treemallow Malva arborea.
10. Sow Right Seeds #ad
Sow Right Seeds, Luffa Gourd Seed for Planting, Great Gardening Gift 1, Non-GMO Heirloom Packet with Instructions to Plant a Home Vegetable Garden #adSow Right Seeds #ad
- Fun in the garden -- if grown on an overhead trellis, Luffa gourds will hang down, creating an interesting walkway or feature in your garden. Young fruit is edible and can be cooked like okra. 90 days for full maturity. Plus we are available to answer your questions as well.
If these seeds don’t germinate, we will happily make it “Right” for you. Minimum of 2g per packet. Easy to grow -- instructions to plant included on each packet with additional growing tips, recipes, harvest instructions, etc.
Beautiful -- large full-color packet of luffa or loofah gourd luffa aegyptiaca seeds; Grow your own bath sponge! Luffa is easy to grow, with long hanging gourds that can be peeled and used as an all natural exfoliating bath sponge. Let your luffa sponge dry fully between showers and replace it every three or four weeks to avoid bacteria buildup.
Smooth skin -- luffa’s fibrous texture gently exfoliates the skin without scratching it or causing chemical-induced irritation, removing dead skin cells and making your skin feel smooth and radiant. Under the “how To” section of our website. Safe seed -- sow right seeds has taken the Safe Seed Pledge and sells only fresh Non-GMO heirloom seeds that are safe for you and your family.