As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Premier Plant Solutions #ad
Bushel and Berry Raspberry Shortcake Dwarf Red Raspberry, Rubus Raspberry Shortcake, 2 Gallon #adPremier Plant Solutions #ad
- Edible fruit, spring flowering. Thorn less, hardy, tasty fruit, compact plant great for containers and Small gardens. Habit: arching. Light exposure: sun.
Patent: pp#22141. Hardiness zones 5-9. Exciting, new dwarf, thorn less variety has a rounded, compact habit and is perfectly suited to large patio containers. Hardy trees & shrubbery.
2. Outside #ad
Raspberry Shortcake #adOutside #ad
- A wide container will allow this plant to put up lots of fruit-bearing canes. This revolutionary thornless raspberry offers everyone a chance to enjoy raspberries like never before.
This carefree nutritious raspberry requires no staking or big garden spaces, making it perfect for children and adults. Raspberry shortcake is compact, with a rounded growth habit, and it thrives in a patio pot or in the landscape.
3. Jack's Back 40 #ad
All Natural Grown, Raspberry Plant, Ready for Fall Planting, Everbearing, 2 Dorman Red #adJack's Back 40 #ad
- High in antioxidants & Easy to Plant & Grow. Produces large Delicious Organic Berries. 2 year old plants - Should Start Producing This Season. Sweet - thornless - High Yielding. Comes with Easy to Follow Instructions.
4. Premier Plant Solutions #ad
Plants That Work, Rubus Id. Heritage, 19cm, in The Kitchen Heritage Ever-Bearing Red Raspberry #adPremier Plant Solutions #ad
- Hardy trees & shrubbery. Hardiness zones 4-8. Vigorous, upright canes which do not require staking, produce two crops of fruit on each cane. Habit: arching. Light exposure: sun. Edible fruit, spring flowering. Long fruiting period, large Sweet fruit.
5. Green Promise Farms #ad
Rubus 'Chester' Thornless Raspberry Edible-Shrub, #2, Size Container, blackberry #adGreen Promise Farms #ad
- Plant is not guaranteed to arrive with fruit on it. We advise not to plant during frigid winter months or under drought conditions.
Thorn less blackberry bush that can produce quality fruit. Plant is delivered direct from our nursery in a 2-gallon trade pot. Mature height is 4-6ft, mature spread is 4-6ft. It will leaf out in Spring.
For best results, plant in usda zones 5-8. Planting and how-to-care instructions will arrive with shipment. It is fully rooted in the soil and can be planted immediately upon arrival, weather permitting. Grows well in full sun. Plant will be dormant no leaves late Fall through the Winter months, this is normal.
6. Jack's Back 40 #ad
Everbearing, Red Raspberry Plant, 1 Heritage, Ready for Fall Planting, All Natural Grown #adJack's Back 40 #ad
- Produces large Delicious Organic Berries. High in antioxidants & Easy to Plant & Grow. Sweet - thornless - High Yielding. Comes with Easy to Follow Instructions. 2 year old plants - Should Start Producing This Season.
7. Jack's Back 40 #ad
1 Dorman Red, Raspberry Plant, Ready for Spring Planting, Everbearing, Organic Grown #adJack's Back 40 #ad
- You will see growth within 3 weeks. The plants will be a dormant cane and healthy root systems. Our bare-root raspberry plants will not arrive with any soil when we ship them to you. We want to make sure you are completely satisfied. As a bonus, so their chances of survival are improved! .
As much as they appear to be lifeless, they are actually dormant, dormant plants experience less transplant shock, which is a necessary resting state that helps with future fruit production. If not call. They will be packaged with damp strips of paper to keep the roots from drying out*.
Raspberry plants are as simple to grow as garden veggies, like tomatoes and peppers, but they go dormant in the fall and winter and come back each spring to bloom and fruit during the summer and fall! We are a veteran owned business that wants to make sure you are 100% satisified.
You can always call my cell number 919-696-0328 if you have any questions or concerns before or after you purchase. You will receive planting instructions on your shipping label and by email. The most important part of planting these plants is to make sure you have at least 30% sand mixed into the soil. You will receive healthy bare root plants. We always send extra plants.
8. KCmart #ad
KCmart 50Pcs BrazelBerries Raspberry Shortcake Seeds Home Garden Fruit Bonsai Seeds Delicious Berry Seeds Semillas Bonsai #adKCmart #ad
- Common name: red raspberry hardiness zone: 5-9 s / 5-9 w learn about hardiness zones Find your zone Height: 2-3' Exposure: Full Sun Blooms In: June-July Spacing: 2' Ships as: 50 Seeds. Cultivating difficulty degree: very easy classification: happy farm full-bloom Period: Spring Type: Blooming Plants Flowerpot: Excluded Location: Courtyard Function: Beautifying Size: Medium Style: Perennial Model Number: 50 Variety: berry Type: Northern Highbush Varieties.
9. Hirt's Gardens #ad
Huge Fruit Size, Quinalt Everbearing Strawberry 25 Bare Root Plants #adHirt's Gardens #ad
- You will see growth within 3 days. I will send a picture 2. You can always call my cell number 919-696-0328 if you have any questions or concerns before or after you purchase. We are a veteran owned business that wants to make sure you are 100% satisified.
The sand is the most important part and without it they will die: the soil needs to be well draining and 30 percent sand needs to be mixed thoroughly and plant on a mound six inches apart.
Then make sure the drain whole doesn't get clogged by adding stones or a screen mess of some sort then put mixed soil on top. 3. When placing the roots you can cut them to 2. 5 inches in length and put into to cones you created.
Crowns need to place above the soil where you see a little root. When planting in towers make sure you add at least 30% sand mixed into the soil really well. We want to make sure you are completely satisfied. We always send extra plants. The most importan part of planting these plants is to make sure you have at least 30% sand mixed into the soil. The plant can soak in water for an hour and then plant.
10. QMXC #ad
Red Raspberry, 1000pcs Raspberry Fruit Plant Seed, Organic Natural Grown #adQMXC #ad
- Features: plant seeds, Easy to Plant, Garden Plant. Produces large Delicious Organic Berries and make cake. Suitable for balcony gardening and home furnishing.
An ever-bearing raspberry that is an edible, delicious, sweet flavored fruit. You can plant it in your garden, it looks beautiful and tastes good.