As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. SURVIVAL GARDEN SEEDS #ad
Non-GMO Heirloom Variety, Packet with Instructions to Plant and Grow Orange Carving Pumpkins in Your Home Vegetable Garden, Survival Garden Seeds, Jack-O-Lantern Pumpkin Seed for Planting #adSURVIVAL GARDEN SEEDS #ad
- Quality seeds - safe, non-hybrid non-gmo heirloom seeds proudly sourced in the USA for your family to plant and grow for years to come. Easy to grow - seeds are packed in a beautiful paper packet with instructions for successful growing and germination in your own home garden.
Halloween pumpkin - this standard jack-O-Lantern pumpkin weighs in at a respectable 18-24 lbs and is an ideal carving and decorating pumpkin.
Grow now or later - plant now or store for future growing seasons. Each packet has instructions for saving seeds so you can perpetuate your harvest and share with others.
Culinary uses - the jack-o-lantern pumpkin is as tasty as it is beautiful! Makes great baked goods and delicious roasted pumpkin seeds. Open-pollinated, naturally grown and selected to ensure the best germination rates. Will remain viable for years if stored in a cool dry location. Getting started is simple for both beginner and experienced gardeners.
2. Seed Needs #ad
Non-GMO & Untreated Bulk, Spooky Blend / Mixture 100+ Pumpkin Seeds For Planting Lumina White, Blue Jarrahdale, Baby Boo, Cinderella, Seed Needs, Fairytale & More! Heirloom, Jack O Lantern #adSeed Needs #ad
- Quality pumpkin seeds packaged by seed needs. All seeds are produced from open pollinated plants, stored in a temperature controlled facility and constantly moved out due to popularity. A blend of jack o' lantern, connecticut fields, cumshaw green Striped, Small Sugar, Atlantic Giant, Cinderella, Jack Be Little, Fairytale, Blue Jarrahdale, Howden & more!.
Packets are 3. 25" wide by 4. 50" tall and come with a full colored illustration on the front side, as well as detailed sowing instructions on the reverse.
Take note that larger seeds grow larger varieties of Pumpkins and smaller grow medium to miniature sized pumpkins. All pumpkin seeds sold by seed needs are non-gmo based seed products and are intended for the current & the following growing season.
The different varieties of pumpkins grown from this seed mixture will be ready for harvesting from 90 days to 125 days. Intended for the current and the following growing season. Smaller seeds produce shorter harvesting dates and vice versa. This mixture of seeds includes more than 7 varieties of pumpkins.
3. Sow Right Seeds #ad
Sow Right Seeds, Small Sugar Pumpkin Seed for Planting, Great Gardening Gift 1, Non-GMO Heirloom Packet with Instructions to Plant a Home Vegetable Garden #adSow Right Seeds #ad
- Pumpkins are small and round with evenly ribbed orange skin. Plants have large green leaves and grows rapidly. Safe seed -- sow right seeds has taken the safe seed pledge and sells only fresh non-gmo heirloom seeds that are safe for you and your family.
Safe seed -- sow right seeds has taken the safe Seed Pledge and sells only fresh Non-GMO heirloom seeds that are safe for you and your family. Plus we are available to answer your questions as well. Great for kids -- this fast growing pumpkin will amaze your children as they watch it grow.
Beautiful -- large full-color packet of small sugar pumpkin seeds; This standard pie pumpkin is also popular as a decoration. Easy to grow -- instructions to plant included on each packet with additional growing tips, etc.
If these seeds don’t germinate, harvest instructions, recipes, we will happily make it “Right” for you. It is primarily grown for its firm sweet flesh that makes wonderful pies, breads, and even soups. Minimum of 5g per packet. Under the “how To” section of our website. Flesh is fine-grained and sweet; perfect for baking. Decorative or eating -- this variety looks great in a fall-colored display or as a mini jack-o-lantern.
4. Sow Right Seeds #ad
Non-GMO Heirloom Packets with Instructions to Plant a Home Vegetable Garden, Connecticut Field, Classic Pumpkin Seed Collection for Planting, Sow Right Seeds, Small Sugar, and Big Max Pumpkin Seeds #adSow Right Seeds #ad
- Plus, we are available to answer all your questions. Great for kids -- this fast growing pumpkins will amaze your children as they watch it grow. Decorative or eating -- these varieties will look great in a fall-colored display or as jack-o-lanterns.
Plants have large green leaves and grows rapidly. They also make wonderful pies, breads, and even soups. If these seeds don’t germinate, we will happily make it right for you. Easy to grow -- instructions included on each packet with additional growing tips on our “Sow Successful” Blog.
Safe and sustainable -- our operation is fully solar powered, and Sow Right Seeds has taken the Safe Seed Pledge to sell only fresh Non-GMO heirloom seeds for you and your family. Beautiful -- large individual packets of Big Max, Connecticut Field and Small Sugar Pumpkin seeds; Harvest a nice range of pumpkin sizes from your garden.
5. Burpee #ad
Burpee 51375A Jack O' Lantern Pumpkin Seeds 100 seeds #adBurpee #ad
- Annual for all growing zones from 1-11. Beautiful plants and everything else you need to grow the garden of your dreams from America’s most trusted seed company.
Pumpkins are 18-24 lbs. With a Round to elongated shape. Plant height is 12". Burpee, the gardener’s best friend since 1876. Each packet contains 100 seeds. Sow outdoors 4 weeks after the average last frost date and harvest in 110 days.
Plant spread is 72". The best pumpkin for carving. No gmos, ever. Find over 1000 burpee vegetable, herb, and flower seeds on Amazon. Yields 18-20" fruit. Sunlight exposure = full-sun. Get your seeds off to a great start with a Burpee Seed Starting Kit.
6. Artist Unknown #ad
20+ Count Packet USA Garden Vegetable Winter Squash Kabocha Gray Cinderella Gourd Fall Seed, TomorrowSeeds, Jarrahdale Blue Pumpkin Seeds #adArtist Unknown #ad
- Always non gmO and Carefully Sourced. A beautiful addition to your home or Garden! Message us for anything, We Are More Than Happy To Help You. Start your journey Towards a Healthy, Plant-Based Living. Fast growing and High Producing.
7. Park Seed #ad
Pack of 25 Seeds, Miniature Pumpkin Seeds, Park Seed Mini Harvest Blend Pumpkin Seeds #adPark Seed #ad
- Great for three Sisters plantings, asking only for adequate space and time. This beautiful mini has a white-to-cream base color, liberally decorated with yellow and orange stripes around the ribbing, plus the occasional green speckle! You can harvest them tiny -- at just 3 ounces or so -- or let them get a bit larger; they can reach nearly a pound if permitted.
Hooligan hybrid - 90 days. Gooligan hybrid - 95 days. We have collected a trio of the very finest modern hybrids, Halloween merriment, healthy plants! 85 to 95 days from direct sowing. Expect the fruits to reach about 12 ounces each, occasionally sporting green markings among the white.
High yields on vigorous, and delicious eating. The most productive of all, this ghostly white mini is descended from the popular Jack Be Little. You will love growing, just right for fall decor, and displaying these charmers! These plants always deliver big yields, but contain a surprising amount of delectable flesh.
Although these are miniature pumpkins, or start indoors in peat pots. Here's a merry mix of minis, harvesting, none more than a pound in weight and many just a few ounces. Transplant the seedlings or thin if direct-sown 3 to 5 feet apart in full sun. Sow the seeds outdoors when danger of frost is past, they are very easy to grow, note that they take nearly as long to mature as their full-sized cousins! And like other pumpkins, too! Pkt is 25 seeds.
8. Sow Right Seeds #ad
Sow Right Seeds, Non-GMO Heirloom Packet with Instructions to Plant a Home Vegetable Garden, Great Gardening Gift 1, Big Max Pumpkin Seed for Planting #adSow Right Seeds #ad
- Minimum of 5g per packet. Great for kids -- this giant fast growing pumpkin will amaze your children as they watch it grow. If these seeds don’t germinate, harvest instructions, recipes, we will happily make it “Right” for you.
Plants have huge green leaves and grows rapidly. Safe seed -- sow right seeds has taken the Safe Seed Pledge and sells only fresh Non-GMO heirloom seeds that are safe for you and your family. With a little care, enormous size, and perfect handles, these pumpkins can reach 100 lbs or more in 110 days.
Plus we are available to answer your questions as well. Decorative or eating -- this variety looks great in a fall-colored display or as a jumbo jack-o-lantern.
Easy to grow -- instructions to plant included on each packet with additional growing tips, etc. Under the “how To” section of our website. Beautiful -- large full-color packet of big max pumpkin seeds; with its beautiful orange color, 'Big Max' is the ideal exhibition or carving pumpkins. It also has firm sweet flesh that makes wonderful pies, breads, and even soups.
9. CZ Grain #ad
Exotic Blue Pumpkin Seeds | 20 Seeds Packet | Blue Jarrahdale Pumpkin Seeds #adCZ Grain #ad
- Great for fall decor, farmers market or just making your garden more exotic. True blue pumpkins: authentic jarrahdale seeds to grow blue pumpkins about the size of a basketball.
Made in usa: hand packaged and shipped by CZ Grain in Iowa, USA. The best seeds: 20 fresh seeds of this exotic blue pumpkin. Harvest in about 100 days. Easy to grow: instructions are included, these seeds have a high germination rate.
10. David's Garden Seeds #ad
David's Garden Seeds Pumpkin Kentucky Field Orange 25 Non-GMO, Heirloom Seeds #adDavid's Garden Seeds #ad
- Harvest in about 113 days. Germination rate about 80% or better. Kentucky field pumpkins are known to be excellent in storage and are perfect for canning.
A traditional production variety, vines are extremely prolific. Seeds are non-gmo and hand packed by David's Garden Seeds in the United States.