As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Scotts #ad
Crabgrass Preventer, Prevents Chickweed, 10 lb., Foxtail & More All Season Long, Treats up to 5,000 sq. ft., Pre-Emergent Weed Control for Lawns, Oxalis, Scotts WeedEx Prevent with Halts #adScotts #ad
- Stops crabgrass before it starts. Scotts weedex prevent with Halts prevents crabgrass all season long. Use on all lawn and grass types except dichondra or bentgrass. Effective pre-emergent control of crabgrass, foxtail, spurge, oxalis, and other grassy and broadleaf weeds.
Apply in early spring for season-long prevention of crabgrass, Fall application prevents winter weeds such as poa annua, henbit and chickweed.
2. The Andersons #ad
Covers up to 12,880 sq ft 40 lb, The Andersons Barricade Professional-Grade Granular Pre-Emergent Weed Control #adThe Andersons #ad
- Barricade professional-grade pre-emergent weed control is designed to prevent weeds, and will not aid in eliminating existing weeds. Trusted by top turf care professionals to prevent problem weeds without harming desirable plants.
Dg pro formulation allows for more particles per square inch of chemical - leads to better control of weeds. Contains 048% of the active ingredient prodiamine - Labeled to prevent over 30 grass and broadleaf weeds. Apply this product only in EARLY SPRING and FALL.
3. Winfield #ad
Simazine 4L preemergence herbicide that controls a wide range of grasses and broadleaf weeds. 2.5 Gallon #adWinfield #ad
- Not for sale to: ak, wy ny, cA, hi, dC, nm, pr, nh, VT.2. 5 gallon jug. Epa registration: 9779-296. Can be tank mixed with other herbicides in certain labeled crops for enhanced weed control. Active ingredient: Simazine - 41. 9%.
4. Monterey #ad
128 oz, Monterey LG5134 Impede, Pre-Emergent Weed Control for Lawns and Gardens #adMonterey #ad
- Long lasting application - weed impede lasts up to 6 months after application to help control grasses and weeds. Read the label to get the full list of controlled weeds. Use as directed on the label in order to allow the product to last long.
You can tank-mix with remuda or Roundup in Unplanted areas to help protect the areas from weeds. Prevent a variety of weeds - this product is a preventer of many species of weeds.
Cultivate after application - once the product has been watered into the soil, additional cultivation or hoeing will not decrease the effectiveness of the weed Killer. Pre-emergent herbicide - weed impede is a reemergence, ground covers, rock gardens, surface-applied herbicide used for the control of many annual grasses and broadleaf weeds in ornamental plantings, bulbs, and more.
Economical to use - using just one gallon of weed impede can treat 40 to 80 thousand Square feet, so it is very economical to use. This includes crabgrass, and Panicum, foxtail, to name a few.
5. Preen #ad
4.93 lb., Covers 805 sq. ft., Preen 2464161 Extended Control Weed Preventer #adPreen #ad
- When used as directed preen extended control Weed Preventer can be used around more than 600 perennials, groundcovers, shrubs and trees as listed on the product label. Ft. Flip-top applicator cap makes it easy to apply.
1 application blocks weeds up to 6 months guaranteed. Not available for sale in NY. Not intended for use on flower seeds, lawns, vegetable gardens, water gardens or other food-producing or edible plants. Covers 805 sq.
|Manufacturer||Lebanon Seaboard Corporation #ad|
|Warranty||To the extent consistent with applicable law, Lebanon Seaboard Corporation guarantees you will be satisfied with the performance of this product when used as directed, or your money back. If not satisfied, describe the nature of your problem, and send with proof of purchase to Lebanon Seaboard Corporation, 1600 E. Cumberland St., Lebanon, PA 17042.|
6. Scotts #ad
Scotts Turf Builder Halts Crabgrass Preventer with Lawn Food, 15,000 sq. ft. #adScotts #ad
- Feeds for a fast green-up after winter. For best results, lawn should receive 1/4 to 1/2 inch of water from rainfall or watering within 2-3 days after application. Winter conditions after application won't affect product performance.
Rain, snow or freezing conditions after application won't affect product performance. Sunlight Exposure: Full-Sun. Not for use on dichondra or bentgrass lawns. Stops crabgrass before it invades and protects your lawn all season.
7. Prodiamine #ad
Pre-Emergent Herbicide, Quali-Pro Prodiamine 65 WDG Generic Barricade 65 WDG 5 lbs #adProdiamine #ad
- Flexible application allows for both spring and fall use providing season long crabgrass control. Available in a 5 pound bottle. Active ingredient: Prodiamine 65%. Effective against: annual bluegrass Poa annua, Chickweed, Foxtail, Spurge, Henbit, Knotweed, Goosegrass.
Features & benefits: Excellent tank mix partner with fertilizers and iron solutions. Pre-emergent herbicide: quali-pro's prodiamine 65 wdG provides pre-emergent grass and broadleaf weed control. Use sites: nurse, landscape, Turf, Trees, Golf Courses.
8. Scotts #ad
10,000 sq ft,, Pre Emergent Control for Lawns, Halts Crabgrass & Grassy Weed Preventer, Scotts 49915 Crabgrass #adScotts #ad
- Rain, snow or freezing weather after application won't affect product performance. Apply in spring to prevent crabgrass and problem weeds all season long.
Fall application prevents winter weeds, such as poa annua, henbit and chickweed. Apply in fall to prevent moss. One application prevents crabgrass all season long.
|Manufacturer||Scotts Miracle-Gro #ad|
9. Yard Mastery #ad
5oz Bottle, Water Dispersible Granule, Yard Mastery Prodiamine 65 WDG Professional Pre Emergent Weed Killer Herbicide for Crabgrass, POA Annua and Other Problem Weeds #adYard Mastery #ad
- Spring and fall applications - mix. 183oz or 5. 2 grams of prodiamine 65 wdg in 1 gallon of water and this spray mix can cover 1, 000 sq ft. Enough for 1 entire season on a 10, 000 square foot yard.
See full product description below. Stop crabgrass - use this in spring and fall to stop crabgrass and poa annua as a pre emergent but this also stops other listed weeds. Product must be watered in.
For all grass types - ok on kentucky bluegrass, St Augustine, Bermuda, Turf Type Tall Fescue, Perennial Rye, Zoysia, Centipede and Bahia Grasses. 5oz bottle - professionally formulated for DIYers who want small quantities of pre emergent. Water dispersible granule wdg - Mix in water and sprayed out as a liquid via pump or battery sprayer.
10. Scotts #ad
Weed Killer & Preventer, Lawn Fertilizer, Covers up to 4,000 sq. ft., Prevents Crabgrass, Chickweed & More, Clover, 20 lb., Kills Dandelion, Scotts Turf Builder Triple Action #adScotts #ad
- Triple action – kills, prevents and feeds | Keep people and pets out of the area during application. Do not allow people or pets to enter the treated areas until dusts have settled.
Apply product when dandelions are actively growing. Ft. You must wait at least 6-8 weeks between fertilizer applications | Covers up to 4, 000 sq. Use on bahiagrass, fine fescue, kentucky bluegrass, centipedegrass, Bermudagrass, perennial Ryegrass, and Tall Fescue | Will not kill actively growing crabgrass but will kill actively growing broadleaf weeds if applied correctly.
Apply in spring when daytime temperatures are consistently between 60ᵒ F and 80ᵒ F and before the 3rd or 4th mowing | Do not apply to newly seeded or sodded areas until after the 4th mowing. This product contains both a pre-emergent and post-emergent weed control | Would not be a control for spurge.